Black Moon Lilith is the dark, wild, untamable feminine, represented by the mathematical wobble in the Moon’s orbit. Lilith is the anti-Moon.
Black Moon Lilith is of special interest to me. She is primal and unknowable, and she carries an energy that many of us could benefit from working with, both individually and as a collective.
As we work through the Lilith process, we follow the journey she takes in myth. We learn to identify our wounds, grapple with our natural outrage, accept our darkness, and finally carve out a space of our own. I’ve written extensively about this, which you can find here: tag – Black Moon Lilith.
I’ve also provided the interpretation of her position in the natal chart by house, helping you to get a head start on that important Lilith work. Check these links:
- Black moon Lilith in the 1st house – Dark Warrior
- Black moon Lilith in the 2nd house – Guardian of the Gate
- Black moon Lilith in the 3rd house – Cassandra
- Black moon Lilith in the 4th house – Deep Roots
- Black moon Lilith in the 5th house – Dark Creation
- Black moon Lilith in the 6th house – Champion Of The Weak
- Black moon Lilith in the 7th house – Scrying Mirror
- Black moon Lilith in the 8th house – Fertilizer Bomb
- Black moon Lilith in the 9th house – Heretic Saint
- Black moon Lilith in the 10th house – Dark Reputation
- Black moon Lilith in the 11th house – Outcast
- Black moon Lilith in the 12th house – Gifts Of The Shadow
It’s my goal to provide a one-stop shop for everything you need to know about Black Moon Lilith in the natal chart. If there’s anything else you’d like to know about, please let me know in the comments!
If you want to dive deeper into the meaning of Black Moon Lilith in your natal chart or in synastry, I’d love to work with you. She’s one of my specialities! Consult with Midara.