Mars will ingress into Gemini on August 20, 2022 and remain in the sign for seven months. Gemini opposes Sagittarius.
Today, I was working with a gal with a Sagittarius moon. We were running through her upcoming Lunar Returns. Mars opposed her moon in most of them. There are many ways this can play out. When dealing with Mutable signs, you can expect to see a variety of manifestations.
Here’s a list straight off the top of my head. “Shooting” from the hip as they say. Mars in Gemini – your mind and your mouth are weapon. This list is specific to people with planets in Sagittarius. Generally these points invert as noted…
- Your world view is challenged (inverted – you challenge another person’s worldview).
- Anger with “the other”, others directing anger at you.
- Outbound over-the top anger. Blow ups! Big trigger!
- Aggressive truth-seeking.
- Courage to publish your truth or world-view.
- Competing for education.
- Brazen risk-taking, possibly gambling, ramped up.
- Obnoxious, aggressive know-it-all.
- Fast learning.
- Sex with foreigners.
- Pushing your perspective / having another’s perspective pushed on you.
- Expanding sexually.
I think Sagittarius will like this transit for the most part. You won’t be bored! Today’s client could readily see this transit will reward her with higher education of some time. That’s currency for Sagittarius and it’s pretty good frame for this situation.
Imagine Mars as a teacher. This teacher is smart and fast and tricky. You may be pissed or provoked by them but you’ll know you’re gaining from the interaction.
Here’s a general post on this transit which should help you better prepare for the course ahead of you.
Do you have planets in Sagittarius? Are you looking forward to this transit? What houses are involved?