Yesterday I had to turn down a client for a consultation because I just didn’t feel I could deliver what she wanted. This doesn’t happen that often but it does happen.
The person may want some form of astrology I know nothing about like horary. Sometimes they want me to time things like a wedding, and I refer those people too. Sometimes people want me to apply techniques to their chart that I don’t use or don’t like and I refer those people as well.
This led me to thinking about what I am well-suited to and I have come up with this short list:
- I love to get (or keep) people married.
- I am very good at cock-blocking bad men.
- I love to devise strategy that will neutralize the terrorist in someone’s life.
- I love to do quick hits on the person someone is dating as it relates to their chart / issues / their relationship patterns.
- I love to solve problems no one else has been able to untangle – and quickly!
I think there are very good general astrologers out there but when I look at this list I see that this is “Criminal Mind Astrology”. Being able to define that makes me very happy. I was born to specialize!