Please consider registering

Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Register Lost password?
sp_TopicIcon
Random Thoughts Thread
Rant, post tweetables, quotes, little sayings and thoughts that don't warrant an independent thread.
allie120
Galaxy
Members

Limited Access
Forum Posts: 4871
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
Thursday, December 6, 2018 - 6:28 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Oh dear. Don’t overthink it. It’s good you can try to get a read on a girl and not ask her out (lesbian, too young, partnered, etc). 

I always used to want to know as soon as I dared because not knowing if the person was as interested as I would make me nuts. I wanted to move and if it wasn’t going to happen, move on with my life. Good luck. Don’t overthink. Most women don’t want to manipulate.

The following users say thanks to allie120 for this post:

Satsun
Thesecondphoenix
Star
Limited Access

Members
Forum Posts: 1160
Thursday, December 6, 2018 - 9:40 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Yeah, that’s what kicked me into this because I was not on it enough to ask a girl who gave real signals and it is also impolite to her, I’m not going to wait until like, weeks to ask her.

Don’t get me wrong I want her, at the time I did. I’m just talking like this now because I flip between different emotions a lot.

Also too young is 20 or 18 not like… 15. (Legal age is 16 in UK makes people think differently on this area) I worried people would think ‘too young’ actually meant ‘way too young’. But the people here know me and aren’t suspicious like that.

The following users say thanks to Thesecondphoenix for this post:

allie120
allie120
Galaxy
Members

Limited Access
Forum Posts: 4871
Friday, December 7, 2018 - 2:39 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Oh gosh, no. I took “too young” to mean it she was someone you wouldn’t have any common interests with not legally too young! 

Haha there comes a time even when you’re, say 30, and a 20 year old is too young.

The following users say thanks to allie120 for this post:

soup
Thesecondphoenix
Star
Limited Access

Members
Friday, December 7, 2018 - 1:36 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Yeah, it’s a difficult area because it can sometimes seem a bit condescending… Like… She is old enough to be able to make the decision. Assuming she isn’t is like making her out to be a child.

I suppose it’s something that has to be dealt with in the moment.

One of the good things about when you finally have one, I imagine, is you don’t have to worry about additional girls and all the potential problems they bring.

Libra Noir
Milky Way
Members
Forum Posts: 6395
Thursday, December 6, 2018 - 6:54 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Good luck! 

NotMyCircus
northeast Georgia
Milky Way
Limited Access
Forum Posts: 5462
Thursday, December 6, 2018 - 7:11 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Good luck! 

And if you do ever figure women out, you’ll be the first man on earth to do it!

The following users say thanks to NotMyCircus for this post:

Charpy, Thesecondphoenix, allie120, Satsun, Libra Noir
soup
Milky Way
Members
Forum Posts: 6255
Thursday, December 6, 2018 - 7:21 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Be relaxed…. look her in the eye when you ask and smile… and please don’t overthink it. You’re a Leo right? You should have this!!!!!

leosmily_gifleosmily_gifleosmily_gif

Don’t you have Cancer bits? Use them!!!!!!!!

Don’t think of yourself as lacking anything. Think of yourself as worthy of a good companion that makes you happy, that you can make happy!

Don’t: think about Uranus or manipulation…. block that stuff out…. maybe just forget astrology all together (except if you have Cancer bits….use those)

All I ever wanted was a good relationship….from teen years. So, consider if a 5 planet Scorpio just wanted a good relationship…. all the other women out there are not up to manipulate you.  

Keep your head up….and smile at them….and for Gods sake don’t talk about politics….at all….don’t even mention politics….

GOOD LUCK……

The following users say thanks to soup for this post:

allie120, Satsun
Thesecondphoenix
Star
Limited Access

Members
Thursday, December 6, 2018 - 9:44 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

OMG, I’d have to have been born yesterday to do this.

Keep your head up….and smile at them….and for Gods sake don’t talk about politics….at all….don’t even mention politics….

I saw a girl today on twitter I thought I’d be very well matched to, who was writing a blog on live music and was also fully against me politically. It’s going to have to be a pandora’s box that will have to stay closed if I get chemistry with a girl I’ve just met that might be like that.

All I ever wanted was a good relationship….from teen years. So, consider if a 5 planet Scorpio just wanted a good relationship…. all the other women out there are not up to manipulate you.

Yes, I’m looking to invest in a girl not just wanting her for sex which in my view increases my value somewhat. Despite an absolutely chaotic and unpleasant time in this area I feel that I am offering something of value so it shouldn’t be a problem normally.

The following users say thanks to Thesecondphoenix for this post:

allie120, Satsun
soup
Milky Way
Members
Friday, December 7, 2018 - 2:13 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

I saw a girl today on twitter I thought I’d be very well matched to, who was writing a blog on live music and was also fully against me politically. It’s going to have to be a pandora’s box that will have to stay closed if I get chemistry with a girl I’ve just met that might be like that.

See… you found someone you like already and you don’t care that she is on the other side of you politically. Once you get to know someone they wont either. My husband and I don’t think alike politically at all…. and that just doesn’t matter to either of us …..it may have been a deal breaker in the beginning but….I don’t think so.

You do have something of value. I wish you nothing but good luck. I think its great you are going to try….. good for you!

I did not mean that comment in a negative way….AT ALL…. you are just passionate about politics….I just meant ….go have fun with it all….that is all I meant. You have a right to your belief system…we all do.

I really hope you meet someone compatible …. I think you will.

allie120
Satsun
Star
Members

Limited Access
Forum Posts: 1006
Friday, December 7, 2018 - 5:52 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

It seems you have good intentions, so that’s good start.

I agree w/Soup – no politics!!!!

Good luck in your search.

The following users say thanks to Satsun for this post:

soup
Thesecondphoenix
Star
Limited Access

Members
Friday, December 7, 2018 - 1:22 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

It didn’t go well thus far. Some were not, where they should’ve been and… I asked out the wrong girl… I think, I still don’t know. I have a very bad ability at visual processing.

Anyway, this is a process. It is not a process that definitely has to have a conclusion like dating a certain kind of girl. It is a process that has to end with being more comfortable in the area so when a girl ‘subtle approaches’… Like ‘girl approaches’. I don’t feel bad not having responded to the confrontation.

Libra Noir
Milky Way
Members
Forum Posts: 6395
Saturday, December 8, 2018 - 10:31 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Maybe looking at it more like a dance than a confrontation would help. Have fun! 

The following users say thanks to Libra Noir for this post:

soup
Thesecondphoenix
Star
Limited Access

Members
Saturday, December 8, 2018 - 4:01 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

With girls I actually like and connect with it usually starts with conversation!

soup
Milky Way
Members
Thursday, December 6, 2018 - 7:09 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Okay…. Do you want to watch something that is really good…so good I had to turn it off…..OMG eek_gifeek_gifeek_gifeek_gifeek_gif

Go to Amazon –  The Assassination of Gianni Versace!

I couldn’t get through it….

Hint….its all about the serial killer ……GAWD! eek_gifAnd, its a true story!

allie120
soup
Milky Way
Members
Friday, December 7, 2018 - 1:26 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

DIL is back at it again… Took no time at all. Worse if that is possible. Let her loose, she went right back to it. Immediately.

I am so sick of it. Years of it. Destroys a whole family. Hers. His.

Still have to take on this responsibility.

I’m so tired. There are no choices here. Tired of complaining about it… venting about it. It is, what it is. Don’t suppose anything will ever change. I keep having hope, where it seems there is none.

Sue Ellen
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 196

Currently Online:
61 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

Newest Members:

Hortense

1919@Baltimore