Please consider registering

Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Register Lost password?
sp_TopicIcon
Random Thoughts Thread
Rant, post tweetables, quotes, little sayings and thoughts that don't warrant an independent thread.
Libra Noir
Milky Way
Members
Forum Posts: 5216
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
Tuesday, January 9, 2018 - 11:24 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

My new next door neighbor is kooky, i think. Shes got all kinds of whimsical shit on the outside of her house. Mushrooms, day of the dead aluminum thingy, half dead plants. But the weirdest things are these two sphinx sculptures that she has, on which she has placed knit hats and scarves. ??? Can you tell that my venus in virgo does not appreciate her taste?:) At least its amusing. Id love to see the inside of her house. I cant imagine:) 

The following users say thanks to Libra Noir for this post:

Warped by Wuthering Heights, Opalina, Kumquat
Libra Noir
Milky Way
Members
Forum Posts: 5216
Friday, January 12, 2018 - 11:30 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

I would love to be with a Scorpio, but all of them that ive met play games. Im bummed about one that was interested in me (i do believe his interest was genuine), who i let go recently. It was like these beautiful moments of vulnerability and sincerity and then some kind of strange and confusing behavior. That was the pattern.

The sad part is that i think its unconscious on his part (maybe not). I thought i might be able to be patient with him but i reached a breaking point after he no showed on a date. Earlier that day he texted me and said he missed me and why did i never contact him? The week before, i did text him after not hearing from him for a few days, and it took him 24 hrs to respond. So thats why i stopped contacting him first. Anywsy Texted me the next morning (after massively flaking on me. I was so hurt but had a feeling he would do something like this so not surprised) saying sorry, he fell asleep and we will try for tonight. He really thought he had me. (There was another instance too where it was an OBVIOUS test. Telling me something provocative to see how i would react. Anyway, a pattern of behavior).

I ignored his blatant disrespect and insult of my intelligence and gave him the courtesy of calling him out for playing games and well wishes but im not enjoying this.

I feel relieved to have him out of my life but also sad because i think he is a good person but these kind of machinations are a product of insecurity. I know because i used to do them too. And it was just because i was scared.

Now im not scared of being open, but avoidant of being in a situation with someone like this. It makes me grateful to the guy who wouldnt let me get away with playing games (a double libra conjunct pluto and saturn). I dont miss being with him either but im glad he happened in my life. 

The following users say thanks to Libra Noir for this post:

chad, Teresina, Kumquat
allie120
Galaxy
Members

Limited Access
Forum Posts: 4218
Saturday, January 13, 2018 - 7:06 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Where the hell is Saturn? At 2° Cap? My 5th house is at 6° Capricorn and Venus and Mercury are at 10°. 

😑

I can already feel it. I want to be alone. I am very focused on working out. I am a powerhouse. I’ve got work projects to do. It feels like everyone is in my way. And I feel like this is not a good way to feel so I will try to  have more patience.

And I need to get a solar return very soon!

The following users say thanks to allie120 for this post:

Kumquat
Kumquat
Star
Members
Forum Posts: 1446
sp_UserOnlineSmall Online
Wednesday, January 17, 2018 - 5:21 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

I know some younger gay men, and it’s amazing how many of their hookups are with long-term married men with kids. Talk about a secret life. The men all say the wives don’t know. 

The following users say thanks to Kumquat for this post:

allie120, anonymoushermit
anonymoushermit
Constellation
Limited Access

Members
Forum Posts: 2254
Wednesday, January 17, 2018 - 8:01 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Kumquat said
I know some younger gay men, and it’s amazing how many of their hookups are with long-term married men with kids. Talk about a secret life. The men all say the wives don’t know.   

I’m gay, and I think homosexuality is still taboo in many areas in the world, even the US! We like to think we’ve progressed so far, but we still have ways to go.

The following users say thanks to anonymoushermit for this post:

Satsun
allie120
Galaxy
Members

Limited Access
Forum Posts: 4218
Thursday, January 18, 2018 - 6:09 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

You know, one of my favorite actresses is Ida Lupino. Such a dark beautiful aura about her. She always looks intense, but as though it is turned inward and she is walking around in her head. She’s an Aquarius but I can just feel the Plutonian. Like I can feel my mom’s. Ida had a Scorpio moon and Pluto in Cancer in her ninth. 

The following users say thanks to allie120 for this post:

anonymoushermit
Kumquat
Star
Members
Thursday, January 18, 2018 - 10:59 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

I’m avoiding carbs but mashed potatoes with bacon and cheese on top and onions somewhere sounds soooo good! 

sunkized
Planetoid
Limited Access

Members
Forum Posts: 53
Friday, January 19, 2018 - 6:13 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

I’m sorry. I just need to vent somewhere. I know Saturn in Cap is there to teach/remind me that if I put in the work, systematically, diligently… I will get there. I know this, I know I will succeed. But I’m feeling so impatient. Impatience is the most irritating and useless of feelings because it doesn’t get you closer to where you want. It just makes you intensely (depending on how impatient you’re feeling and for how long the feeling lingers) frustrated, irritable… Argh. I still want a magic pill. It’s not realistic. I know there isn’t any. But I want to be there now, particularly since my there is so clear in my mind.

Thank you. (Goes down from soap box, grabs blankie, goes back into her closet).

I hope everyone on the forum finds many blessings (internal and external) and serendipitous moments this weekend!

Satsun
Sun
Members

Limited Access
Forum Posts: 767
Friday, January 19, 2018 - 9:30 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

@sunkized – I know exactly what you mean!!!!!! Hang in there! I’ll be thinking about you when I drudge on, trying to get to where I’m trying to go…! The magic pill = nose to the grindstone – arrggghhh.

@anonymous yes, homosexuality seems so normal and obvious to some, and so freaky to others. I’m always amazed at this. I guess it’s a minority problem, the majority has the *power*. It would be nice if they didn’t judge, but I guess that’s a part of their trip. I suppose they are afraid of difference.

The following users say thanks to Satsun for this post:

anonymoushermit, sunkized
Kumquat
Star
Members
Friday, January 19, 2018 - 12:43 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Another thought about the gay hookups- I realized yesterday I never even thought once that these guys were homewreckers/morally wrong, yet if they were women I would. Not sure why. 

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 196

Currently Online: blue_rose, Kumquat
63 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

Newest Members:

meduse

lwsupport

sultrybrunette

LibraAF