Please consider registering

Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Register Lost password?
sp_TopicIcon
Random Thoughts Thread
Rant, post tweetables, quotes, little sayings and thoughts that don't warrant an independent thread.
strawb.
Celestial sphere
Limited Access
Forum Posts: 3535
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
Friday, December 1, 2017 - 10:51 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print sp_EditHistory

I can definitely feel the full moon energy + mercury stationning retrograde + mars opposite uranus energy at work. Everything is either in limbo or subject to sudden reversals, glitches, and last minute changes. 

An important sheet of paper I had dissapear. Literally vanished. I can not find it anywhere… I even looked in the garbage bin!

This lady realized there was a mistake on a document she had sent me a week ago – realized this two hours before I had a meeting where I had to present that document. She tried to send me the corrected document by fax  and it wouldn’t work. I give her my email address to email it, I spelled out my email address carefully letter by letter, and still nothing. I’m calling her, and getting voicemail, so at this point coming up with a Plan B and finally she called me right before I was about to leave. We went over my address again, realized she had misspelled it and I received it.

Our printer has been messing up for a week. We called the Xerox guy.. who spent  hours working on it and finally told us he had to order to this special part. We waited 3 days for the special part to arrive, he came to install it yesterday… and 24 hours later… it’s messing up again. 

It’s gonna be a long month until Christmas break…. I CAN FEEL IT. 

The following users say thanks to strawb. for this post:

Tam, Ann, MissyB
Libra Noir
Milky Way
Members
Forum Posts: 5159
Saturday, December 2, 2017 - 9:22 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Somebody here said that something i posted sounded like postmodernism. This was a few months back. I honestly didnt even know what that term meant. Im not interested in politics or social theory, necessarily. I lay in bed thinking a lot. I expose myself to concentrated bits of spiritual teachings and psychological findings and beyond that, i try to keep my mind pretty clean. I dont watch the news. 

Anyway, when i looked up what postmodernism was as an ideology i felt ok about it. I saw some convincing arguements and a few parallels with my thinking. But when i started seeing how people who believed in these things represented themselves and how they wanted to apply it, i saw that i had misunderstood exactly what these ideas meant in the context of our modern society and the political implications, etc. and that its not a movement thaf i wanted to be a part of. 

Im also not identifying as a feminist anymore, which comes with some bitterness. I always thought feminism was the idea that women should be treated with respect. Who can disagree with that? Its a good idea right? Well again, i didnt understand the social, societal and political implications of that ideology and what it actually means to be a feminist right now. I dont want any part of that divisive shit. 

Im really just at the point where i dont want to be associated with anyone elses ideas. Because good ideas get into the hands of certain people and its destructive. Im staying out of it. Theres some issues  that i feel really strongly about and most of them are issues surrounding motherhood, and feminine essence and fertilility. Other than that, this libra is going back to being ok with the staus quo. 

Thanks for letting me get that off my chest. 

The following users say thanks to Libra Noir for this post:

anonymoushermit
Ann
Star
Limited Access

Members
Forum Posts: 1186
Saturday, December 2, 2017 - 6:28 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

I’m feeling the craziness of the full moon. Been feeling it for days. 👀

The following users say thanks to Ann for this post:

Libra Noir, Tam, MissyB
Libra Noir
Milky Way
Members
Forum Posts: 5159
Saturday, December 2, 2017 - 9:13 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Ann said
I’m feeling the craziness of the full moon. Been feeling it for days. 👀  

Its rad huh?:) i love it. 

In other news. I had a dream last night about my son stabbing me. Freud would have a field day with that one. 

The following users say thanks to Libra Noir for this post:

Ann, Tam
anonymoushermit
Constellation
Limited Access

Members
Forum Posts: 2178
Saturday, December 2, 2017 - 9:22 pm

Libra Noir said
Somebody here said that something i posted sounded like postmodernism. This was a few months back. I honestly didnt even know what that term meant. Im not interested in politics or social theory, necessarily. I lay in bed thinking a lot. I expose myself to concentrated bits of spiritual teachings and psychological findings and beyond that, i try to keep my mind pretty clean. I dont watch the news. 

Anyway, when i looked up what postmodernism was as an ideology i felt ok about it. I saw some convincing arguements and a few parallels with my thinking. But when i started seeing how people who believed in these things represented themselves and how they wanted to apply it, i saw that i had misunderstood exactly what these ideas meant in the context of our modern society and the political implications, etc. and that its not a movement thaf i wanted to be a part of. 

Im also not identifying as a feminist anymore, which comes with some bitterness. I always thought feminism was the idea that women should be treated with respect. Who can disagree with that? Its a good idea right? Well again, i didnt understand the social, societal and political implications of that ideology and what it actually means to be a feminist right now. I dont want any part of that divisive shit. 

Im really just at the point where i dont want to be associated with anyone elses ideas. Because good ideas get into the hands of certain people and its destructive. Im staying out of it. Theres some issues  that i feel really strongly about and most of them are issues surrounding motherhood, and feminine essence and fertilility. Other than that, this libra is going back to being ok with the staus quo. 

Thanks for letting me get that off my chest.   

I know what you mean. laugh

The following users say thanks to anonymoushermit for this post:

Libra Noir
Kumquat
Star
Members
Forum Posts: 1404
Saturday, December 2, 2017 - 11:52 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Just a grumble- I usually carry a zippered plastic pouch that has my coupons, CVS extra bucks, current receipts I might need for returns, winning lottery tickets and at the moment a $25 gift card for a store I won some time ago. 

Went back to where I used to live which is 2 hours away, just for the day, for my son to see the high school play and see his fellow theater classmates. We did a bunch of things, stores, restaurants and some practical errand type things all day. 

At one point I realized my pouch was missing- which has like $16 extra bucks, $5 and $2 winning lottery tickets, the $25 gift card and 2 $5 coupons. 

For some reason it bothers me that it was lost in so many ways- like if the dollar amount was all lottery or extra bucks or a gift card, that would be one loss. This way it’s a whole bunch. 

I hate losing money and being stolen from, another theme I was reminded of when I was in the jewelry store today, discussing with the sales lady how twice I had my jewelry stolen in a house break in. 

I have had more theft of material things than anyone I know- maybe not in total monetary loss, but in number of various ways it has happened. I have always thought there has to be a reason for this. (Not meaning today, that was just losing something.)

Depressing. 

The following users say thanks to Kumquat for this post:

WinterMoon
MissyB
Planetary ruler
Members
Forum Posts: 330
Tuesday, December 5, 2017 - 1:26 am

Finally going to bed after a long night of studying for Final Exams. Feeling good about tomorrow. 

Goodnight, everyone! 🙂

The following users say thanks to MissyB for this post:

Kumquat
WinterMoon
Planetary ruler
Members
Forum Posts: 300
Tuesday, December 5, 2017 - 7:08 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Re: #3696..Kumquat grumble

I have noticed that many second house Suns experience this type of loss of things in their lives, do you have a second house Sun? The second house represents our stuff and our attitude towards it, in simple terms. Loss through theft, giving it away or loss through changing circumstances and leaving it behind. Some have no problem acquiring things but their things always get recycled in some way or another for various reasons.

The following users say thanks to WinterMoon for this post:

Kumquat
Kumquat
Star
Members
Forum Posts: 1404
Tuesday, December 5, 2017 - 9:12 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

WinterMoon- yes I do! Very interesting. It’s in Scorpio conjunct my Libra Venus (both trining  things though the Venus is square by Jupiter). That is all exactly how stuff goes out of my life, through theft, left to my exes, my constant decluttering because strangely enough- I also have a constant influx of stuff too. Deals, prizes, gifts. I always have the extras in life- like electronics/tech, food/restaurants, been gifted quite a lot of real jewelry, travel. So maybe it’s an easy-come, easy-go thing. Though this last divorce and move has me actually systematically decluttering, selling, and being aware of what I actually have. My holy grail is being rid of anything I don’t love, and having everything stored properly a la Container Store. This means being able to have my eye on everything I own because the excess is gone.

I could have $25 in the bank and an oversized floral arrangement and case of champagne could arrive out of the blue. That’s the kind of energy I have to work with. 

As far as this grumbling loss, I was able to reprint my extra bucks and spend them, and get a replacement gift certificate, so all in all it was a very minor loss, and bouncing back made me feel better. 🙂 

Thanks for the insight!! 

The following users say thanks to Kumquat for this post:

WinterMoon
Tam
Gemini Sun Virgo Moon Gemini Rising
Milky Way
Limited Access
Forum Posts: 7669
Tuesday, December 5, 2017 - 6:25 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

I hate when someone says something very tame and innocent and energy similar to lightning shoots through all of my body. I’m all agitated now and feel bad for no good reason. Now my Virgo placements will kick-in and obsessively try to figure why the energy shift. I haven’t done or said anything untoward. 

The following users say thanks to Tam for this post:

WinterMoon, Kumquat
WinterMoon
Planetary ruler
Members
Wednesday, December 6, 2017 - 7:57 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Tam said
I hate when someone says something very tame and innocent and energy similar to lightning shoots through all of my body. I’m all agitated now and feel bad for no good reason. Now my Virgo placements will kick-in and obsessively try to figure why the energy shift. I haven’t done or said anything untoward.   

Uranus rules lightning, it is also fast and unsettling, especially in Aries and T Uranus is on your unaspected Venus. When unaspected planets are activated by transits or someone’s planets we become consciously or actively aware of the energy. Your natal Aries Venus and Taurus Mars are in mutual reception. When your Venus is activated your Mars is too, and vice versa. T Uranus is also semisquare your n Mercury. T Sadge Sun/Venus are opp your Sun, Mercury (thinking) and Mars. Feeling agitated is not comfortable and feeling (Moon) bad about it is a result. When we feel agitated for no plausible reason always check to see what “something” is doing to our Mars. Just a thought.

uranusvenusmarsmoonhmmm_gif

Tam, Kumquat
anonymoushermit
Constellation
Limited Access

Members
Forum Posts: 2178
Wednesday, December 6, 2017 - 2:19 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Spiritual surrender is a hard lesson for me to learn. I have a lot of cardinal. I like to control some things (not people). I need to tap into that Pisces Sun more. Swim baby, swim!

The following users say thanks to anonymoushermit for this post:

Tam, Kumquat
Tam
Gemini Sun Virgo Moon Gemini Rising
Milky Way
Limited Access
Forum Posts: 7669
Wednesday, December 6, 2017 - 6:20 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Thank you WinterMoon!

It’s hard to describe what happens but it’s like a bolt of lightning enters my heart area then “shoots” out through my body like lightning does. My mom was just relaying that she had talked to my former best friend’s sister-in-law at the funeral home and them “bam”. It makes me feel bad like I had accidentally said something wrong when in reality I hadn’t done anything.

strike.JPG

sp_PlupAttachments Attachments

The following users say thanks to Tam for this post:

WinterMoon, Kumquat
doeieori
Moon
Limited Access

Members
Forum Posts: 24
sp_UserOnlineSmall Online
Thursday, December 7, 2017 - 1:09 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Lost 50k yesterday. I’m so frustrated :c

I’m done with trading for a while. I feel so stupid and shitty.

fair warning if you trade cryptos ; TA , Fundamentals nothing is working. Bitcoin can’t keep this parabolic rise for long. It needs to rise more each day to not trigger panic selling. probably the futures thing will be top. 

I got massively fucked on ETH/BTC . Again nothing works on technical analysis.

Don’t mind me just ranting 😀

Careful , good day

The following users say thanks to doeieori for this post:

Kumquat
WinterMoon
Planetary ruler
Members
Thursday, December 7, 2017 - 6:56 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Tam said
Thank you WinterMoon!

It’s hard to describe what happens but it’s like a bolt of lightning enters my heart area then “shoots” out through my body like lightning does. My mom was just relaying that she had talked to my former best friend’s sister-in-law at the funeral home and them “bam”. It makes me feel bad like I had accidentally said something wrong when in reality I hadn’t done anything.

Your Venus is in the 11H of friends, maybe you take your emotions to your physical body, the friend your mother mentioned must have planets that affected your Venus, plus the info came from your mother. What you describe sounds like you felt guilt that you said something wrong, but you didn’t. That feeling, there is such a thing as false guilt, that is what people feel because there is something accepted in their minds from what they have been taught or picked up in their lives to believe or feel and it is such a part of themselves they unconsciously operate from it (super-ego Saturn) but if it is not serving them well someday things happen as their true self (ego Sun) attempts to show them in some way, sometimes it manifests in physical symptoms and sensations. Almost everyone reaches some point in their lives where they start to question what and why things happen to them, either physically, mentally or spiritually.

Tam, Kumquat
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 196

Currently Online: Elsa, blue_rose, doeieori, HawaiiMia
97 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
2 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

Newest Members:

HawaiiMia

cosmiclover