Clear all

Random Thoughts Thread 2

Page 676 / 682

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)
Noble Member

"Well, this stonk is something else.  Someone sold a share or rather a fractional share for $5000+. Can you imagine that? Kid buys the stock for a dollar or ten dollars of whatever; sells the shake for 5K.  This was after hours, I don't know how it happened but you can see the sale."

"Yeah?"

"Yes. And I know you don't believe in this but something is happening... orchestrated? Orchestrated not organic? I would think so but I don't know by who. In whatever case, the people have the stonk now and do you know if they'd have let if go and play out a few months ago, these kids would have taken a thousand dollars a share and been thrilled.  It would have been done. But they did not do that and now people are pissed. Now they want 100K a share, many of them want a million a share, some people want ten million per share and there are some out there who want even more than that."

"They won't get that."

"I don't know. It's impossible to know what they will get or what will happen to them and everyone, because of it. I'm just telling you, it could have been settled, easily, for 1K a share but now it's 100x that at a minimum. Now it's game on because I guess it's just life... that's be orchestrated."

NotMyCircus
Registered
(@notmycircus)
Noble Member

This is the first, and maybe the second, Easter in my lifetime that has felt like....just another day to me. 

1 Reply
Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)

Noble Member

@notmycircus I can relate.

soup
 soup
Registered
(@soup)
Prominent Member

PLEASE WATCH THIS AND PLZ TAKE YOUR VIT D 

4 Replies
NotMyCircus
Registered
(@notmycircus)

Noble Member

@soup I'll have to watch this later. I've been taking 2,000 IU (50 mcg) of Vitamin D a day ever since a local nurse recommended it as part of her daily regimen. A few times in the past few months, I have felt myself coming down with something...but not really getting sick. I wonder if the Vitamin D helped!

Warped
Registered
(@warped)

Honorable Member

@soup

Thank you! Everyone should see this!

soup
 soup
Registered
(@soup)

Prominent Member

@warped When I shared this on social media it was flagged as false and blocked some time after. I don't know why telling people to take a freaking simple vitamin is a problem. My Vit D is probably not dangerously low but it has been. I worked on it and got it up somewhat but never to where they say it should be. If taking a Vit D every day will assist your immune system, why on earth is this being blocked. I have never had anything blocked on social media before. I was shocked. I didn't think I was doing anything wrong. 

Anyway, I am taking it every day now. And, I will have it tested next time I go to the doc... I will ask for bloodwork. I have to go back in a month or so for a wellness check and a mammy... I get sun also. I love the sunshine.  

Sue Ellen
Registered
(@sue-ellen)

Reputable Member

@soup

I’ll have to watch this later. 

I asked my doc to test my Vit D levels several years ago. After that first test, he had me double my intake. It’s now tested yearly.  When all of my intake (milk included) is counted, I take 4,500 IUs. 

I have rosacea. Sunlight is one of my triggers. I wear sunscreen, especially on my face.  

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)
Noble Member

I take it as well... and get sun.

1 Reply
MediumMarie
Registered
(@mediummarie)

@elsaSun!!! Yes! I have been taking my shirt off on my walks in the (desolate) desert and walking in my shorts and jog bra, and the sun just feels amazing on my skin! I feel alive! And I look better, like I know nature and we tight Smile

NotMyCircus
Registered
(@notmycircus)
Noble Member

Should have known this guy was a Virgo. He knows all about "death by a thousand paper cuts"! His skits have super-Virgo parents in them, with razor-sharp wit. Even a killer can't scare them. 

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)
Noble Member

Yahoo Answers is shutting down in May. I got a lot of info there over the years.  

It seems the PTB want more control over what information is shared. You can't ask your neighbor... have to go to an "official" source.

Page 676 / 682