Notifications
Clear all

Random Thoughts Thread 2  

Page 612 / 616

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
Famed Member

I just had a gal wishing me happy holidays. She loves them too!  I told here this fact - I sing carols all year.

I sing "It's beginning to look a lot like, Christmas..." to my husband, every morning. So he can groan. Smile

3 Replies
Eleanor D
Registered

Estimable Member

@elsa

This is the one I sing all year - except I sure don't sound like Judy!

Osiris Wife
Registered

Noble Member

@elsa I love holiday music. Every December 1st, I start to play holiday tunes in the morning.

Poppy
Registered

Reputable Member

@elsa, another Taurus Sun, groaning. Lol.  Taurus smiley

jana
 jana
Registered
Reputable Member

I got hit by a bus today.....again. Yes that's right I have had 2 school buses back up into my car. One at a stoplight a few years back and one at a stop sign. No one got hurt. But jeez.... I don't tell anyone about this because it's just too weird. 

3 Replies
Elsa
 Elsa
Admin

Famed Member

@jana Oh my God! Jeez, Jana!

Osiris Wife
Registered

Noble Member

@jana Gosh! Glad to hear no-one was hurt.

Have you looked at your chart on both days this occurred for insights or similarities? It sure sounds like a LOUD message to me... back that bus up and stop or maybe school buses mean something to you, perhaps related to a time you took a school bus. If you're American, I know your school buses are a very distinct yellow color (solar plexus/Manipura Chakra) and are protected by State Laws regarding how other motorists should behave around them - arguably for this reason a school bus might the safest vehicle on road. If you have kids, might you be worried about your children's safety or is it your inner child's safety or self identity?

Sue Ellen
Registered

Reputable Member

@jana

How awful.  My dentist was hit by a school bus. She wasn’t injured. She was driving a Lexus SUV and now says she will drive only that make while they are available.

jana
 jana
Registered
Reputable Member

Interesting OW. The first thing that comes to mind is Uranus interacting with my Mars/Venus/Sun conj. Expect people to be unpredictable in their movements?

1 Reply
CocoPeaches
Registered

Reputable Member

@jana Sounds about right with Uranus and Mars involved. That is a bizarre event, especially to happen twice. Makes me think that you're being offered a key, in the form of a trigger, to unlock some power that you failed to get out of the first experience. I'm definitely projecting, but maybe it's helpful for you too Smile

I agree with @Vesta, "After the adrenaline wears off, is when we need most care." I would add to that, try not to ride the adrenaline for longer than you need to. I understand the report cards are a priority for you, but try to take the time to regroup within yourself, before worrying about other people's needs that can wait.

jana
 jana
Registered
Reputable Member

The bus's bumper was high so my hood got compressed down as the bus moved toward me. It stopped right before my windsheild. I think I would have been decapitated if I wasn't blowing my horn. I probably should have jumped out. The driver was a complete mess afterward. I called my husband because I didn't have my insurance card; we had gotten new insurance and forgot to put the card in the glovebox. My car was driveable and I went into work because I had so much to do getting ready for report cards. It didn't really impact me until I got home from work lol I was exhausted.

1 Reply
Vesta
Registered

Prominent Member

@jana Please take care! So sorry to hear this! You are very lucky. Please thank your guardian angels. I think we feel the impact of the accident afterwards. You must be shaken!! I once drove to work after being in a 4 car pileup on the highway. My car was crushed from the front AND back. My coworkers couldn't believe I turned up at work or that my car was drivable. I did feel that all my internal organs had moved, like someone had rattled a bottle. I hope you don't feel similar aftereffects since you were stationary. After the adrenaline wears off, is when we need most care.

Vesta
Registered
Prominent Member

I wish as young girls we were taught a simple mantra to combat heartache. The easiest way to get over your lost object of affection is to talk to them! They will soon show you why it didn't work in the first place.

Spent the last few days an absolute weeping, howling mess, packing the house husband I set up together. Last night, seeing our wedding cards, notes to each other, financial planning for our future life, I bent over in sheer heartbreak. I hope neighbours did not hear anything. 

This morning, I reached out to him, and realized the idiot needs to learn his own life lessons. He will wade through his own treacle (borrowing @Justin 's phrase) and grow the hell up on his own time and dime. Anything I say or do in this phase will only make him more stubbornly bullish, no matter the cost to him. Love is so not enough. Both parties need to have the mental maturity to contribute equally to the relationship. I am done doing the heavy lifting. DONE. 

So, come March, I will initiate the finalization of the bloody fucking divorce. My heart will break. I will cry every time I touch anything belonging to him or hear his name. My family will be devastated but relieved to see the end of this 3 year saga. My children will be born without a father. Hopefully, the ass realizes the life lessons God has planned for him and comes back to me, instead of running from his responsibilities. But soon, because I am not waiting. I am starting fertility treatments the day after the divorce. I will be an awesome mother AND father to my child(ren).

Soulmate or note. Love of my life or not. Object of forever promises or not. He is an ass and a man-child. There, I said it. I will not twist myself into a pretzel anymore so his Sun-Saturn opposition feels worthy. 

PurpleStarGirl
Registered
Prominent Member

My psychologist added my right frontal lobe protocol back into my neurofeedback treatment on Thursday. I had a five hour run of just feeling happy with no anxiety or fear, slept for eight hours that night and then woke up yesterday feeling like I hadn't had much sleep at all. Today was more normal and I had no thoughts that made me feel anxious although I did feel a bit fatigued. I go back in Monday for another session so I'll bring up the fatigue to them. If I remember right, that can happen due to my brain needing to get used to it again. It's still a good idea to let them know regardless.

I'm also going back to my natural hair color or as close to it as possible. I bought the hair dye for it already; I just need to wait until it gets shipped to my address. My natural color is on the ash brown spectrum as it has tones of both the medium ash brown and the dark silvery brown. Since I'm growing my hair back out, I really don't want two vastly different colors.

I also have an appointment to get my eyes checked on the 8th of next month. I'm excited for that because I also get to pick out new frames and I'm going to see if I can get a pair of black cat eye ones. And I'll be able to have anti-reflective coating on the lenses. That means bright lights won't hurt my eyes as much.

I figure if I want to express myself, I can do it through tattoos and piercings and the way I dress. Hair color doesn't matter.

3 Replies
CocoPeaches
Registered

Reputable Member

@purplestargirl There are many ways to express yourself beyond your appearance! I think of hair, style, and fashion as an extension of our skin - which is a barrier between us and our environment, and functions to let some things in and keep other things out. The things you say and do carry so much more weight, but in addition to the protective and thermal quality of clothing, humans tend to use fashion, including tattoos and jewelry and other accessories, to communicate with other humans - to attract certain types and repel others. Appearance does matter, and isn't entirely superficial as some people make it out to be. Our hair and skin and nails are all part of our body language. I look forward to seeing your more natural hair color, and your new glasses, if you do decide to share a pic with us Smile

PurpleStarGirl
Registered

Prominent Member

@cocopeaches Sure. The hair dye has been shipped so I should be back to a brunette by Thanksgiving.

PurpleStarGirl
Registered

Prominent Member

I stand corrected, it'll be on the 30th.

Page 612 / 616

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Maximum allowed file size is 2MB

Preview 0 Revisions Saved