Random Thoughts Thr...

Notifications
Clear all

Random Thoughts Thread 2  

Page 585 / 618

JoFrance
Registered
Prominent Member

I watched the whole thing.  It gave me a headache.  Supposedly, the next debate (if there is one) will be a townhall style debate where members of the audience will ask the questions.  That format might be better and more informative.

NotMyCircus
Registered
Noble Member

Well, this is the first time in a decade that I can remember hating my birthday. 

Last night, my check engine light came on. So the catalytic converter is probably on its last leg now.

I was going to look at a potential roommate's house today, didn't happen. I also had no time to get my car into the shop (at the dealer, there were two cars in the bay already). The apartment I looked at last night was really nice, so I have a tough choice to make about moving or staying in my current situation. 

Work was stressful (one of my clients has constant family drama, another has laundry piling to high heaven because either I or a family member lost the lint trap for the dryer, long story). 

I came home to a letter from the insurance company of the other driver involved in the car accident I had in August. My claim was denied. Fabulous.

So tonight I'm not in a great mood.

7 Replies
Elsa
 Elsa
Admin

Famed Member

((((((NMC)))))))

Happy birthday. We love you!!!

JoFrance
Registered

Prominent Member

@blue_rose, Happy Birthday, even though maybe this isn't the best day.  We love you here.  Do something nice for you tonight.  Relax and refresh.

Osiris Wife
Registered

Noble Member

@blue_rose

🎶 Happy Birthday  🎶

CrisLondon
Registered

Reputable Member

@blue_rose

Happy birthday!!!

Yes, some birthdays days/weeks can be/feel really crappy but it's always a celebration that you were born 🙂 

soup
 soup
Registered

Noble Member

@notmycircus HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!  Inlove  

LN
 LN
Registered

Estimable Member

@notmycircus Perhaps it was not the best and for that l am sorry. It has been nonetheless a victory lap of sorts. You have survived a lot of trials and tribulations this last year and you are still here to show what grace in action really means! Here's to you NMC!

Salamander
Registered

Trusted Member

@notmycircus Happy birthday! Even if it was a rough one, you're still here doing the best you can.

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
Famed Member

1 Reply
strawb.
Registered

Prominent Member

@elsa Yes, because the push for that way of thinking is ultimately about the 'divide and conquer'. True discourse and solutions is not its goal.

NotMyCircus
Registered
Noble Member

Watch as his expressions slowly change (after about a full minute).

Looks like I didn't miss anything last night except a spat between Pee Wee and Francis.

Osiris Wife
Registered
Noble Member

Two Full Moons in the same month with the same signatures is exciting ..

10/1 Aries Moon-Sun-Uranus at 9*

10/31 Taurus Moon-Sun-Uranus at 8*

1 Reply
strawb.
Registered

Prominent Member

@osiris-wife

I admire the optimism :p 

aspire
Registered
Reputable Member

Full moon. In SCAL at the beach for the cool weather... and it is a heat wave, hottest day ever. Ac breaks. Breaks so the *heat* gets stuck on! Belching heat on the hottest day of the year! And I’m paying for this!?  Let’s see, could the moon be in....Aries?! Yes! Fire moon burning it up! Astrology in action, kiddos. Make a note. Meanwhile, at home they are in the fifties, fires in the fireplace. Lord! 

1 Reply
Occhineri
Registered

Estimable Member

@aspire It has been so hot here—can’t wait until it cools down!

Page 585 / 618

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Maximum allowed file size is 2MB

Preview 0 Revisions Saved