Random Thoughts Thr...

Notifications
Clear all

Random Thoughts Thread 2  

Page 581 / 603

Salamander
Registered
Trusted Member

I had a medical appointment that for once went well, I may finally start getting my life and health back.

However, I am not good enough for the police department I applied for, I have to wait 1 more year.

I'm willing to take my time on things like character development and psychology, but I need my physical health back so that I can continue developing my body. Weightlifting and obstacle courses are things I enjoy.

JoFrance
Registered
Prominent Member

I watched a great movie today.  It was called the Flesh and the Devil.  It was from 1927, almost 100 years ago and it was a silent, black and white film.  Greta Garbo was in it and John Gilbert.  She is one of my favorite actresses from that time.

Without spoken words and using expressions there was so much emotion in that film.  You didn't need words to know what was going on.

la_sirena
Registered
Reputable Member

Anyone else totally burnt out and exhausted. Man, I’m dying... 

7 Replies
la_sirena
Registered

Reputable Member

Also, anyone know how much longer this will last? 

When my boss gets back from vacation tomorrow she is going to have some news... I’m done with all this overtime. All this over-everything. I need time to rest and recuperate. 

Some of these people I go above and beyond for are done like dinner. No more. They can kiss my ass. 

soup
 soup
Registered

Noble Member

@la_sirena me.... burned to the ground. 

NotMyCircus
Registered

Noble Member

@la_sirena Yes. OMG. I feel like I have been rode hard and put up wet. This Libra may not make it to the end of September...she'll be crushed like a handful of grapes by then.

😵 🤯 

la_sirena
Registered

Reputable Member

@blue_rose yes, so many  cardinal signs are suffering right now. I work with a ton of cardinal sign people. My boss is a Cancer. Several other Aries and Libras....  we have all found common ground so far but pressure is starting to build. Everyone is tired. The people who can kiss my ass are the ones who can’t appreciate my above and beyond efforts. They’re in for a big surprise when they find out they are the ones who are going to have to pick up my slack. I have been weighing it a long time and they deserve it. They are condescending and unappreciative . In particular an Aries Sun person... always pushing others to more than is necessary. At this point it’s more than I’m willing to put up with.

NotMyCircus
Registered

Noble Member

@la_sirena I have a Cancer client whose wife is also a Cancer. Both of them have been going through the gigs lately and their nerves are RAW. They're taking it out on each other and me. 😫  It gets worse every week now.

NotMyCircus
Registered

Noble Member

Oh, and did I forget to mention that their VA authorization, which everyone else signed off on since mid-August, has NOT been received by my home care agency? If they don't receive by the end of this week, I have to stop my visits. That will be the icing on a shit-cake for them, and I will lose half my income with that agency--which could cost me my health insurance. All because of red tape. 

Fuck me. Elsa was right. Libra's gonna get crushed. 

PurpleStarGirl
Registered

Prominent Member

@la_sirena I feel like that even though I haven't done much. Just mentally exhausted and done with my current living situation. I'm hoping it'll improve next week when I move back to Oregon. I'll be more social and seeing friends and my therapist again so that should help a lot.

NotMyCircus
Registered
Noble Member

Vic, baby....you're singing my song. 

(Don't let the "Mitch the Bitch" title fool you. Mitch McConnell makes his blood boil, but he also tears Congress Democrats a new one, and hates Chuck Schumer. It's what they're all doing to this country that frustrates him--and me.)

PurpleStarGirl
Registered
Prominent Member

I just had to walk away from the friendship with Virgo Dude. That attempt at manipulation ruined any chance of friendship he had with me. Like I said before, the way he tried doing it doesn't work on me anymore. He's also too needy and I realized I can't handle that because it's suffocating. I'm also now aware of how needy my own behaviors were in the past towads others. I need to work on not being needy and work on my independence. Thank you for that realization, Uranus.

With Mr. Archer, even though I talk about him a lot on here, I'm not texting him every day. And I'm also one of those people who can not socialize or text people for days on end. Virgo Dude just didn't get that even though I've explained many times to not take it personally when I don't text back because I'm like that with everyone. The benefits of being an introvert, I guess. And my Capricorn and Aquarius placements help too.

LN
 LN
Registered
Estimable Member

The Sun being at 0 Libra today feels somehow fatefully connected to the fact that the Sun will be at 0 Capricorn when Saturn and Jupiter conjunct in Aquarius.

Page 581 / 603

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Maximum allowed file size is 2MB

Preview 0 Revisions Saved