Random Thoughts Thr...

Notifications
Clear all

Random Thoughts Thread 2  

Page 580 / 604

NotMyCircus
Registered
Noble Member

This morning, I felt jittery--before I'd even had my first cup of coffee. I'm nervous for my country and my future. I want to share my thoughts, but....

8 Replies
Elsa
 Elsa
Admin

Famed Member

You can share your thoughts here. I will defend your right to speak.

NotMyCircus
Registered

Noble Member

@elsa Thanks. I'm still not sure how to verbalize how I'm feeling yet.

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin

Famed Member

I understand. This next week is just stupefying. Libra crushed. 🙁

NotMyCircus
Registered

Noble Member

@elsa Oh no.

My birthday is on the 30th of this month. I don't like the looks of the transits that day, at all. T-squares to the Capricorn stellium from Mars Rx. Exact Chiron/Sun opposition. OMG. 😐 

The only saving grace I see is that Mars Rx will form a grand trine with my natal Saturn and Ascendant, and Saturn will form a trine with my Mercury. The Moon has positive aspects to the stellium, but it's in Pisces. Opposite natal Mercury. 

Salamander
Registered

Trusted Member

@blue_rose I feel less affected by astrological transits as I'm working through fundamental astrological issues about myself.

I wouldn't worry too much about your Solar Return. However, based on what I've read about your situation, I think your current individual situation with the transits (cardinal tensions) exacerbates your worries.

The little time I spent in Georgia, I felt like trust was such an important currency in the South, to compensate for the chaos, tension and dysfunction I observed over there.

I'm not feeling much with my Solar Return thus far. I am looking forward to Saturn turning direct because I think I may finally gain some clarity and justice regarding my medical situation (however, I have to work more closely within established guidelines, like coordinating more with my primary care provider.). I definitely learned a few lessons regarding my medical experience, like avoid going to the ER if one can help it because the ER is pretty bare-bones in terms of diagnosis and solutions, and I learned it's normal to feel traumatized after an ER visit (for me, it triggered feelings of abandonment in February).  However, I have to plan any surgery carefully (a way of looking at Mars retrograde) because multiple health issues are at play. But if I want to function, and enjoy life again, and make progress in my hobbies and work, I have to face my fears regarding the medical system...

redbird
Registered

Estimable Member

@blue_rose

nmc - I am hoping all goes real good for you-

where do you find the information that you just mentioned about your having a tsquare coming up? 
Is this energy you all feel: ? is it from your placements or from the news and stress of your country? Is there a certain aspect or transit happening? I feel like sleeping all day and avoiding human contact and just staying right here on Elsa forum zoning out- 

NotMyCircus
Registered

Noble Member

@redbird My solar return (which I looked up on astro.com through their extended chart selection) has red triangles in it, involving Mars, each Capricorn planet (Saturn, Jupiter, Pluto). In fact, I just remembered Mercury in Libra squares those as well. Mercury/Mars opposition. Yay me.

redbird
Registered

Estimable Member

@blue_rose

Thank you! I will go there right now! I have a solar and Saturn Return coming & i am trying to study and learn as much as I can- I’ve Been open here on the forum about my depression and mood swings since day1 .... Now mid-life and now these transits and this election- Everyone is being hit I know. I want to learn enough astrology so I can teach my grandchildren. And also help some of my friends- family out when they need the relief. Astrology does give me relief. At least I know I’m not crazy. LoL

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
Famed Member

I have to testify in court tomorrow.  I'm not sick or scared or anything, but the stakes are so very high.  I just can't even begin to try articulate it. I'm just going to tell the truth and try to take my own advice, offered to people in this position, which I think it good. I sure hope it goes well. 

Worse, even if it goes, perfectly, I *do* have fear of repercussions, or some kind of aftermath. The only thing I can say, that's definitely good, is at least it's tomorrow - the wait will be over.

1 Reply
Salamander
Registered

Trusted Member

@elsa Good luck with that. It's better to be truthful and in good standing with the courts than with whoever is upset with the truth in this case.

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
Famed Member

I don't believe in swearing to tell the truth and then lying.

NotMyCircus
Registered
Noble Member

Never before in my life have I been afraid of being disowned by my family, losing clients, or losing friends because of who I choose to vote for. 

18 Replies
JoFrance
Registered

Prominent Member

@blue_rose, our politics have gotten so toxic that some people have totally lost it.  Think about how bad it is now.  If you wear a red baseball cap in public, someone might beat the hell out of you because you may be a Trump supporter.  That's insane.  If you put a Trump sign on your lawn, someone might vandalize your house or steal the sign in the middle of the night.  Really, there are no words for what's going on in this country.

I wish I could say this will pass but I think it will get worse.  You know the outcome of the election will be a huge clusterf&ck because of unsolicited mail in voting.  Its awful that it was even allowed by some states, but its by design to delegitimize the result of the election.

I do a lot of praying lately and hope that people start tuning out all the noise and the media so they don't get caught up in all the hysteria.

redbird
Registered

Estimable Member

@jofrance

my granny is saying it’s the end of the world and Jesus is going to do a rapture and I’m going to be left behind because I don’t go to church and so I get scared to death- I just have to do my yoga and lay on the ground outside - I really need to stay away from drinking wine when I make supper. I used to could do that. Now the wine makes me jittery. I live on a dirt road and there are a lot of confederate flags around and a lot of Trump signs. I do get afraid when I go to Walmart - I wear only black. So I don’t draw any attention. Heavy 12th house and so I really stay stressed. Learning astrology has given me something positive to do. She also thinks yoga and astrology are of the devil. So - I just don’t tell my family anything I do. And I’m a grown adult.

PurpleStarGirl
Registered

Prominent Member

@redbird My dad was like that. Don't let what she says scare you because people use fear like your granny does to control others. Don't let it control you. And far as I'm concerned, all religion is part of the same high power. People just use it differently and sometimes in a bad way that it shouldn't be used.

NotMyCircus
Registered

Noble Member

@redbird I have a client who talks about the end times too. But she also has a connection to her Native American spiritual roots, so we focus on that as I am part Native also. 

My mom talks end times, too. (This is one reason I don't talk to my parents much. I grew up in a clan of strong-willed women with strong opinions. Religion and Trump are two things I don't want shoved down my throat. Oh my gosh, I AM the black sheep now, lol.) 

He doesn't stress me out--but the threat of a civil war does. People talk online about getting their guns ready if he loses. Yikes. Then you have these idiots that leave dog poop on Trump supporters' lawns. So the aggro cuts both ways. I think 2020 has made people WORSE. 

Redbird, you might want to keep some lemon balm tea on hand. Peppermint Delight by Traditional Medicinals has lemon balm and two other mints in it as well. The tea acts as a mild sedative and mood lifter, and you can drink it up to 3 times a day. I drank it regularly during the spring with a little honey in it, and it helped me cope with all the fear and weirdness going on. 

redbird
Registered

Estimable Member

@blue_rose
@NMC

Thank you ! I’m in the process of making some homemade Kefir.
To help with my stomach & probiotics are food for the brain. A friend gave me some starter and I’m using the welches dark cherry, organic sugar & praying it works off well.  It should be finished in a couple weeks - I love kefir. It calms me stomach SO much. 

NMC 
I ordered the peppermint tea, off Amazon- Thank you. So much-  My neighbor has honey bees. I have good honey from pollen off our property- We have a lot of trees and a tiny creek. So I am blessed in that I can soak in some Mother Nature - 

PurpleStarGirl
Registered

Prominent Member

@redbird My stomach's been acting up lately as well. Wonder if it has to do with the weirdness that's being talked about. I drink Yogi peppermint tea and it helps soothe it.  For probiotics my go-to is kombucha. If there are any natural/organic food stores where you are, such as Natural Grocers, they sell Traditional Medicinal and Yogi tea brands. I stick to the Yogi tea brand because it's a local company where I've been living for the past eight years. Still trying to figure out why my headspace is feeling all foggy and weird. My issues will probably go away once I get started back on neurofeedback.

redbird
Registered

Estimable Member

@purplestargirl

idk - but I never had stomach issues- until 2019. 
it could also be transit related? Don’t know the houses, planets, and body parts yet- way too much to learn. 
I LOVE Kimbucha!! I totally forgot about it- it’s another thing I love To use for calming my stomach- which calms my brain. Thank you - I will also check it out.
We do have a natural food store. I do buy Yogi teas also. Hopefully; you’ll feel better soon. Remember to drink water with lemon as much as you can.

PurpleStarGirl
Registered

Prominent Member

@redbird I'm pretty sure I have something called dyspraxia (Coordination disorder), which can affect the way the bowels move so I've had issues my whole life. It's a common co-morbidity with nonverbal learning disorder, which I do have. And nonverbal learning disorder means I'm not nonverbal, I have just have some issues interpreting nonverbal information like body language.

redbird
Registered

Estimable Member

@purplestargirl

are you very empath?

i hope that’s not a rude question? 

PurpleStarGirl
Registered

Prominent Member

@redbird Not rude at all.

I'm kind-hearted but I don't think I'm an empath.

I can pick up on energies in a given place, like spirits/ghosts and emotions, and I do believe I have some clairvoyant abilities. My Scorpio ASC and Sun/Neptune conjunction gives me those.

redbird
Registered

Estimable Member

@purplestargirl

I do think that’s very important and very neat to have those abilities. It takes a lot of courage and wisdom to use these lessons. 

PurpleStarGirl
Registered

Prominent Member

@redbird My current house does get ghostly activity so maybe I'm picking up on that energy and it's affecting my mind and body. My sleep habits have drastically changed since moving from Oregon to Montana. Saw two shadows in my room and I swear I keep seeing someone walk through the kitchen area when no one's there.

If you read "Healing Pluto Problems" by Donna Cunningham, she states that people with Scorpio ASC tend to have some mediumship abilities.

redbird
Registered

Estimable Member

@purplestargirl

Also remember you want your stomach and body to be as alkaline as possible. 

NotMyCircus
Registered

Noble Member

@redbird You're welcome. Hope it helps!

redbird
Registered

Estimable Member

@blue_rose
@NMC

Your black sheep comment made me remember a quote- 
For the (you’re going to hell judgment comments)- from people who don’t know my heart & soul. 

• “Y’all don’t have to throw me to the wolves.....they come to me when I call.”

My great grandfather was native. I remember enough about his teaching - to follow who I am. And think for myself. I’d rather be depressed and lonely and be true to me - than follow and be in a herd and follow them, without my voice - 

So I also stay away from family who have strife - 

redbird
Registered

Estimable Member
Posted by: @jofrance

@blue_rose, our politics have gotten so toxic that some people have totally lost it.  Think about how bad it is now.  If you wear a red baseball cap in public, someone might beat the hell out of you because you may be a Trump supporter.  That's insane.  If you put a Trump sign on your lawn, someone might vandalize your house or steal the sign in the middle of the night.  Really, there are no words for what's going on in this country.

I wish I could say this will pass but I think it will get worse.  You know the outcome of the election will be a huge clusterf&ck because of unsolicited mail in voting.  Its awful that it was even allowed by some states, but its by design to delegitimize the result of the election.

I do a lot of praying lately and hope that people start tuning out all the noise and the media so they don't get caught up in all the hysteria.

Oh yay! I found where to rely after the fact !! Stupid me!!! 

redbird
Registered

Estimable Member

Sorry I meant to add reply. 
this is perfectly said - I pray - maybe not like my family does or others.

But my intent is very good. My intent is with love and never hate. My intent is to help and never do harm. I can’t watch the news anymore- 

I do a zoom book club- and that’s it. No news 

LN
 LN
Registered

Estimable Member

@blue_rose lt has divided our family. The Consevative side of it is not willing to cut off those  that are loved but the liberal end of it is willing to amputate at will. I am completely disgusted at the betrayal. 

I tell you what, you may think you know people but l guess you never do.

I am starting to feel like a mute at this point. I am not able to say anything about anything that truly matters.

Osiris Wife
Registered
Noble Member

It's going to be a most interesting week, is putting it mildly Elsa. What a way to welcome the Autumn/Spring Equinox?!

After getting plummeted by Mars/Saturn/Pluto, Mercury, already in shadow period, ingress Scorpio 9/27 might be a show stopper.

Where do I hide?

I Dont Know  

NotMyCircus
Registered
Noble Member

People out there are snippy today, DAMN.

Page 580 / 604

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Maximum allowed file size is 2MB

Preview 0 Revisions Saved