Please consider registering
Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
Register Lost password?
sp_TopicIcon
Random Thoughts Thread 2
soup
Milky Way
Members
Forum Posts: 7705
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
Thursday, July 2, 2020 - 10:48 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Oh Yeah…. 

These cockroaches that come crawling out of the cracks (corpses) (MercX) 

I have blown them up! I tried to be cordial and decent. I took Elsa’s advice – (kick them in the teeth lol) And I did. How many ex’s can a person have? (don’t ask) 

So, yeah, I noticed myself taking charge of things (mars moving has helped) I am not being mean… just no more wishy-washy BS going on around here. (God, Pisces energy puts me to sleep!) 

I needed it to slide back for a quick minute and give me my balls back!!!!!

The following users say thanks to soup for this post:

WinterMoon, jana, NotMyCircus
soup
Milky Way
Members
Forum Posts: 7705
Thursday, July 2, 2020 - 11:26 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print sp_EditHistory

I love this lady. She is a tic tok sensation. She is just a mother and I think she works at a school… (teacher?) but she decided to make these tik toks during this pandemic time and she went viral…  just a regular mom having fun! 

She makes me HAPPY… and she sets my Mars in Gemini on fire… love her! Don’t you love people that live out loud! They just get in there and live in the moment!!! No stick up their a$$… not afraid to have FUN! I wish she were my neighbor! 

The following users say thanks to soup for this post:

Warped by Wuthering Heights, jana, CrisLondon
Osiris Wife
SuperStar
Limited Access

Members
Forum Posts: 1867
Friday, July 3, 2020 - 7:44 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

I am better for walking meditations. 

When the voice of the Soul is more audible.

Because the body is busied so as not to distract the mind from hearing.

Much revelation!

The following users say thanks to Osiris Wife for this post:

aspire, Warped by Wuthering Heights, Space Cadet, strawb., teeceedee7
Libra Noir
Milky Way
Members
Forum Posts: 8222
Friday, July 3, 2020 - 3:09 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

I find this too:) The rhythm is soothing and also the act of movement. I find the same thing with swinging. 

The following users say thanks to Libra Noir for this post:

Osiris Wife, strawb., Space Cadet, teeceedee7
Sue Ellen
KY USA; Cap Sun, Cancer Moon, Taurus rising
Celestial sphere
Limited Access
Forum Posts: 3600
Friday, July 3, 2020 - 5:54 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Our health insurance company mailed us two washable fabric face masks each. They attached CDC advice. Of course their corporate name is stamped on them. Advertisement.  I think the corporation has decided free face masks are cheaper than treating Covid-19 cases. 

NotMyCircus
northeast Georgia
Milky Way
Limited Access
Forum Posts: 7949
Friday, July 3, 2020 - 7:51 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

All about the money, isn’t it. The horse is out of the barn at this point. I wonder how many people chucked those masks in the trash. LOL

The following users say thanks to NotMyCircus for this post:

Sue Ellen
Sue Ellen
Celestial sphere
Limited Access
Saturday, July 4, 2020 - 8:26 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

I now wonder if the masks were sent only to the Medicare coverages.  It could be only my retirement group plan, too.  Cheaper than sending masks to all of their clients.

Younger clients were more likely to toss them. Give them to your granny, kids!

NotMyCircus
northeast Georgia
Milky Way
Limited Access
Friday, July 3, 2020 - 9:06 pm

For the last few days, I’ve been biting my tongue 24/7 (with a few leaks) and feeling a deep anger building up inside me. It burns. I thought I was detached from everything going on, but nope. I’m only writing this post so I don’t explode.

I can’t tell if this internal pressure is the upcoming eclipse (squaring my Pluto exactly and activating my Mars/Pluto square), Mars in Aries going through my 4th house, or my Uranus opposition (5th/11th houses). My Neptune transit is creating a paper lantern effect on things, but it doesn’t dissolve the anger. Just sends me to YouTube to watch the Karmageddon Dumpster Fire of 2020 starring Shane Dawson and Jeffree Star. Gah! 😵

Sue Ellen
Celestial sphere
Limited Access
Saturday, July 4, 2020 - 8:33 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

I get it. Express away!

I left here for over a month so I wouldn’t explode on someone here. With me it was low level anxiety mixed with some anger thanks to my Cancer and Capricorn placements. 

Osiris Wife
SuperStar
Limited Access

Members
Forum Posts: 1867
Saturday, July 4, 2020 - 9:47 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

I don’t like talking about myself, but I’ll share something that is not written much about in Astrology circles – on Named Asteroids.

My transit Named Asteroid aka t.Name is currently in Aries; its ingress was about a month before Mars hit Aries. So to say that I’ve been on fire, is an understatement. But specifically in the areas – planets, houses, and aspects where transits of outer planets are lighting up.

Today, t.Name is exact conjunct n.Vertex for the next 4-5 days, so I was curious to see if anything would transpire that I would notice – considering that asteroids hold very little energy when acting solo, and that the Vertex itself is a mathematical point with no energy of its own; the boost from t.Mars won’t perfect for many more weeks. 

So I was really surprised to hear from a man (Aries) that I’ve never met or communicated with before. I few days ago I took a chance and reached out to this man for assistance in a work related capacity. I can’t say who this man is since this is a public forum, but know that he is at the top of the food chain and has no apparent reason to extend his support – I am a stranger to him – surely it’s fate (Vertex)?! Needless to say, today we also have an eclipse and it’s no ordinary eclipse either see #38 …

https://www.elsaelsa.com/forum…..3/#p955251

Happy July 4th to our friends in the U.S.

The following users say thanks to Osiris Wife for this post:

Elsa, Space Cadet, Hades Moon, aspire, CrisLondon
Space Cadet
Planet
Members
Forum Posts: 144
Saturday, July 4, 2020 - 12:51 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Nice!

Thank you for bringing up the Vertex because I keep forgetting to think about mine. It is at 24° Libra in my 6th house. The Jupiter/Pluto conjunctions of the last months have squared it, and my progressed Moon at 24° Aries makes this latest one a t-square.

And your situation reminds me of something going on with me at work. Everyone at my office was notified yesterday that I would be leaving soon. It turns out one of the people there has a wife in the department I’m going to, and he said he put in a good word for me. What he didn’t say, but I discovered from the organizational chart, was that she not only works there, she is the director of the department!

The following users say thanks to Space Cadet for this post:

Hades Moon, Osiris Wife
PurpleStarGirl
Montana USA
Star
Limited Access

Members
Forum Posts: 1259
Saturday, July 4, 2020 - 5:04 pm

Today is the full moon lunar eclipse and where I currently live is experiencing thunder and lightning with periods of heavy rain. Talk about a surge of energy. 

The following users say thanks to PurpleStarGirl for this post:

teeceedee7, Hades Moon, NotMyCircus
PurpleStarGirl
Montana USA
Star
Limited Access

Members
Forum Posts: 1259
Sunday, July 5, 2020 - 12:00 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

I got to do fire dances with sparklers tonight. Those were so much fun. I called it “Full Moon Fire Magic”. Lol.

The following users say thanks to PurpleStarGirl for this post:

NotMyCircus
NotMyCircus
northeast Georgia
Milky Way
Limited Access
Sunday, July 5, 2020 - 7:45 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Last night I felt that full moon. 

I stayed at home last night, watching fireworks from the deck. Since fireworks shows were being cancelled around here and I didn’t know which ones were still happening, I watched from home this time. Fireworks were popping off on either side of me, and the sounds were echoing through the woods. I think someone (maybe the fire department) was setting off a really nice fireworks show across the lake, so I got a clear view of it. The eclipse was competing with the fireworks! LOL

At times, I just faced the moon, which was also in front of me, and just wanted its energy to soak into my soul. I just STARED at it. I rarely feel this way about a full moon. Either I ignore them, take pictures of them, wax poetic about them, or hate them (if it makes me feel ick), but not this one. 

The full moon fell into my 1st house, exactly square Pluto. Exactly semisextile Neptune.

Osiris Wife, jana
NotMyCircus
northeast Georgia
Milky Way
Limited Access
Sunday, July 5, 2020 - 8:02 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Another thing about the full moon: It got me thinking, a lot.

I found myself thinking back to how I celebrated the 4th of July in the past few years, and feeling a bit nostalgic. I also mulled over everything that’s happening out there right now, and my heart just felt heavy. For the first time in my life, I felt deeply concerned about the future of my country,about whether it will survive the next few years or not. I’m also nervous about this next move I have to make this month. I’m not sure where I will land this time, and there’s a pandemic and violence in the world going on in the background. My 10th house Pluto/North Node conjunction in the 10th house were being challenged by this full moon, so my normal feelings about the outside world being unsafe kind of intensified. But I felt protected by the darkness and quietness of the countryside surrounding me last night. No city lights. 

Osiris Wife, CrisLondon
redbird
is currently browsing this topic
jana
is currently browsing this topic
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago
Most Users Ever Online: 1202
Currently Online: Elsa, Tam, redbird, jana
Guest(s) 96
Currently Browsing this Page: redbird, jana
3 Guest(s)