Please consider registering
Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
Register Lost password?
sp_TopicIcon
Random Thoughts Thread 2
Hades Moon
Star
Limited Access

Members
Forum Posts: 1088
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
Sunday, May 24, 2020 - 5:10 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

That’s a beautiful observation!

When I recently went to an ocean look out, I swear the colours of the rainbow were more vivid than I’ve ever seen 🌈

The following users say thanks to Hades Moon for this post:

NotMyCircus
Soph-tee-clees
Sun
Limited Access

Members
Forum Posts: 723
Sunday, May 24, 2020 - 7:48 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

‘The “hive mind” is still well.’

So, there’s like, a load of people out there that just act like a complete herd. That I am never going to fit in with if I live for a thousand more years.

The only solution to this is achievement and skills; and I’m off to a slow start. Also, a partial solution is sometimes joyfulness.

Just mulling reality.

The following users say thanks to Soph-tee-clees for this post:

Hades Moon
Hades Moon
Star
Limited Access

Members
Sunday, May 24, 2020 - 8:11 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

I relate to what you say here. It may be because I’m an Aquarian aquarius. I have not lived a life of conformity as I am not swayed by a pack mentality. I think critically, and form my own opinions/ theories on worldwide issues. My partner is similar (thank gawd), so we can share our views privately.

Part of the reason that I invest in my education is I believe, like you said, that achievement can help set us free. Eccentricity/difference is rejoiced and more widely accepted when you reach the top of the mountain.

Don’t worry about the slow start; I’m a very mature aged student. They say half the fun is the journey, anyway.

Tango, Soph-tee-clees
Libra Noir
Milky Way
Members
Forum Posts: 8077
Monday, May 25, 2020 - 3:06 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

That’s definitely the Masculine approach!:) I like the track you are on. I think the trick is in what you strive to achieve and what skills you desire to master. Upon which structure are climbing? Using inner structures and using outer structures will provide different results. One permanent, one transitory. One deep, one shallow. One real, one illusory. 

The following users say thanks to Libra Noir for this post:

Hades Moon
Libra Noir
Milky Way
Members
Monday, May 25, 2020 - 3:16 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Also, Joy is so POWERFUL. I love that you are practicing it! I have been too. It does lead us closer to God. Joy is the most spiritual a practice that you can do, in my opinion. 

Hades Moon
Soph-tee-clees
Sun
Limited Access

Members
Forum Posts: 723
Monday, May 25, 2020 - 4:15 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

When I kind of decide to be joyful. I think to myself briefly ‘I can’t believe people want this energy’ because it’s so childish.

But they do, they very much do. They don’t seem to think it’s embarrassing or whatever they just get wrapped up in the enthusiasm and involved in the story.

It’s also one of the things where life seems to ‘flow’. If I get excited and go do something a bit unusual just to make myself happy, people seem to support me a lot. Like things have don’t particularly flow if I am trying to be ‘loving’ or various other ‘good’ behaviours. Joyfulness flows though.

Mega fire and stellium in the fifth house. Sun and two other personal planets in Leo would make sense with that.

The following users say thanks to Soph-tee-clees for this post:

Hades Moon, Curl, Libra Noir
Libra Noir
Milky Way
Members
Monday, May 25, 2020 - 12:19 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Yay! This has been my experience too!

Hades Moon
Star
Limited Access

Members
Monday, May 25, 2020 - 4:59 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Hi Libra Noir,

After my last post, you entered my thoughts, and I had a strong feeling that you’d pop in tonight. I’m glad you did, as I do feel the raised frequency 🙂.

I think post 2146 may have been directed at me. I’ve been feeling a bit cloudy lately so forgive me, if it wasn’t.

I believe the physical and spiritual world’s can operate in tandem. I don’t think we need to forgo one for the other. My desire to achieve on this 3D realm is spiritually motivated.

Your words are wise and I understand exactly where you are coming from re: inner verses outer.

Gotta stop here for now, very sleepy 💤 

Buendia
Libra Noir
Milky Way
Members
Monday, May 25, 2020 - 12:35 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Absolutely agree. The metaphysical thing gets taken too far sometimes in the New Age community, in my opinion. In my case, I just realized that when I cleared my throat chakra, suddenly I didn’t have symptoms anymore, so it wasn’t even intentional. But I also stopped eating after 6 pm! 

Hades Moon
Buendia
Star
Members
Forum Posts: 1021
Monday, May 25, 2020 - 9:08 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Well said, I feel the same!:))

The following users say thanks to Buendia for this post:

Hades Moon
anonymoushermit
Milky Way
Members
Forum Posts: 5527
Monday, May 25, 2020 - 1:39 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Soph-tee-clees,

We’re all weirdos on this forum. Okay, okay, I can only speak for myself.

But, I am a weirdo, sometimes (Venus in Aquarius). 

The following users say thanks to anonymoushermit for this post:

Soph-tee-clees
Libra Noir
Milky Way
Members
Monday, May 25, 2020 - 3:01 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

There is such thing as a spiritual closet. I hid my spirituality and my spiritual gifts from the world for most of my life. Im no where completely “out”, but I’ve cracked the door. I think I have some past life stuff where I was persecuted for my understandings and practices. Even in this life, although not so brutally, more like not being taken seriously and mocked. Im not afraid of any of that stuff, just to be clear, it’s about keeping the sacred sacred. 

I know some have reclaimed the word “witch”, but Im not super keen on it for myself (although I’ve had many people refer to me as that) probably because of that past life stuff. Its just too loaded for me (other reasons too). 

In fact I think I would actually just prefer not to label myself or my journey, and I think there’s something really powerful in that not naming. The minute you label yourself or others, you become possessed by the world (not Earth, but the way that Jesus used the term).

Of course I do have a name that people call me and it’s ok. I also have a private name that I’ve been playing with Internally and is closer to the essence of who I really am. I think when I start using that as my name in the world, it will signify me being totally out of the spiritual closet. 

Hades Moon, Curl, Buendia
Curl
Scandinavia
Sun
Members
Forum Posts: 696
Monday, May 25, 2020 - 8:32 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

You are so gentle and accepting. Makes me want to be your body and aura guard. 

The following users say thanks to Curl for this post:

Libra Noir
Libra Noir
Milky Way
Members
Monday, May 25, 2020 - 12:44 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

That is so sweet:) My heart is so touched by this, thank you:) It’s definitely harder for me to be that way in the real world. I feel bombarded when Im in public and I turn into a bitch quite a bit. Someday Ill figure it out:) 

anonymoushermit
Milky Way
Members
Forum Posts: 5527
Monday, May 25, 2020 - 11:31 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

She’s a Sun in Taurus. She’s eating! I think she’s eating a bit more now that there’s the quarantine with the Coronavirus.

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago
Most Users Ever Online: 1202
Currently Online: Kleo2, jana
Guest(s) 90
Currently Browsing this Page:
3 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
Newest Members:
clip11
omolara
Delanie
Robin