Please consider registering
Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
Register Lost password?
sp_TopicIcon
Venus Retrograde & Out of Bounds in Gemini - May/June 2020
Don
Moon
Limited Access

Members
Forum Posts: 47
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
Saturday, May 30, 2020 - 7:42 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

When personal Mars is invested in and harnessed by Saturn – the transition from Saturn to Uranus and Pluto is facilitated – it is more graceful.

When personal Mars is not invested in Saturn – Saturn and Mars are projected onto external authority and the evolutionary shift to Uranus – instead of being graceful – erupts as a harsh and potentially violent rebellion.

The following users say thanks to Don for this post:

Osiris Wife
Osiris Wife
SuperStar
Limited Access

Members
Forum Posts: 1752
Saturday, May 30, 2020 - 8:10 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

This is very interesting!

And timely, as I have been observing events take place and was a little confused by the actions since Mars in Pisces can be rather nebulous. Somehow I got stuck in this detail, even though I wrote somewhere in another topic that I suspected that June/the season’s line-up has something to do Saturn.

I agree, the connection to Uranus is key. This is what I was missing …

There’s something almost poetic in this design – 3 Eclipse in 30 days, with the last just as Uranus reaches 10 degrees there to stay for months.

NotMyCircus
northeast Georgia
Milky Way
Limited Access
Forum Posts: 7869
Thursday, May 28, 2020 - 8:32 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Today it just occurred to me that the rulers of my Ascendant (Jupiter), my Sun AND my Moon (both Venus)….are retrograde. Venus is also out of bounds.

CRIPES. yell

The following users say thanks to NotMyCircus for this post:

Osiris Wife, WinterMoon
WinterMoon
Sun
Members
Forum Posts: 749
Friday, May 29, 2020 - 8:59 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Don’t worry too much about that, transiting planets don’t rule our natal planets, our own natal planets rule the planets and signs of our natal charts. The rulers of your natal Ascendant, natal Sun and natal Moon are ruled by your OWN natal Jupiter and natal Venus. Transiting Venus and transiting Jupiter can activate your natal planets if within aspect by orb to natals. Planets in transit operate in the natal houses they transit as an outside energy. Check your chart for aspects made to natals by transiting Venus and Jupiter if you are curious, along with the 8 other transiting planets. 😎

🌙

The following users say thanks to WinterMoon for this post:

Osiris Wife, NotMyCircus
Osiris Wife
SuperStar
Limited Access

Members
Sunday, May 31, 2020 - 4:30 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

On Wednesday (6/3) we can say “Good Morning” Venus Morning Star (Sun-Venus conjunct at 13° Gemini).

Technically she’s still invisible, until later in the month. But it’s a…

New cycle!

So, I really hope this marks new beginnings for all things Venusian.

The following users say thanks to Osiris Wife for this post:

Nan888, alpha, teeceedee7, Curl, aspire
Nan888
Planetary ruler
Limited Access

Members
Forum Posts: 322
Sunday, May 31, 2020 - 4:38 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print sp_EditHistory

I wonder how the Venus Sun will play out. Looking at the house of the conjunction and what Venus rules in our charts would be a start. W/ the Sun there, we will have some of the blinders removed, hopefully. We start to have more awareness as we move towards it Stationing D.

The following users say thanks to Nan888 for this post:

alpha, Osiris Wife, Curl
Curl
Scandinavia
Sun
Members
Forum Posts: 687
Monday, June 1, 2020 - 7:16 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Does anyone have any theory on it being a Cazimi (ie exact conjunction apart by minutes)? Will it alter the effects somehow?

The following users say thanks to Curl for this post:

Osiris Wife, Hades Moon
Osiris Wife
SuperStar
Limited Access

Members
Monday, June 1, 2020 - 8:27 am

I think Venus will likely burn from being so close to the Sun, and so her energy might be weakened until much later when she’s separated. Since she’s technically invisible and Rx, it will likely delay any potential beginnings of this new cycle. When Venus goes direct and she’s more visible, it is then that we might have more visibility on her nature.

Also, there’s the 3rd and final Venus-Neptune square at 20°, at that time we will possibly see, really see, as the Sun will be at it’s most glorified in Leo.

The following users say thanks to Osiris Wife for this post:

Nan888, Hades Moon, Curl, aspire
Curl
Scandinavia
Sun
Members
Tuesday, June 2, 2020 - 4:32 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Thank you! Makes sense. I have been missing the overt, explicit manifestation of this energy (Where are my two sets of lipsticks? The two beautiful novels? Two parallel dates? :D) Now I know why.

strawb.
Galaxy
Limited Access
Forum Posts: 4337
Monday, June 1, 2020 - 11:25 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

It’s retrograde my 8th house, and affecting my finances, bad…opposition to my 2nd house Saturn/Uranus. Ugh, rough transit. 

The following users say thanks to strawb. for this post:

Osiris Wife, Hades Moon, Curl
Don
Moon
Limited Access

Members
Forum Posts: 47
Tuesday, June 2, 2020 - 6:06 am

The dual roles Venus is assuming now with Uranus in Taurus and the South Node of the Black Moon in Libra are revealing her unity/identity with Pluto. Uranus discharges the electromagnetic tension between opposites. The South Node of the Black Moon is very  Plutonian – a point of release and elimination.

Venus functions as Pluto which makes her the equivalent of Mars.  If Mars has done his Saturn work – he can meet Venus as an equal.

This is the alchemical transcendence of gender. 

The following users say thanks to Don for this post:

Osiris Wife
Soph-tee-clees
Sun
Limited Access

Members
Forum Posts: 723
Wednesday, June 3, 2020 - 9:54 am

I’m enjoying this.

I’m not going to explain my insights because people in general prefer to believe what they prefer to believe and often any foray into truth is considered “negative vibes”. It does seem to me that recent political events are a perfect catalyst to draw out the relevant parts of psychology but… I will just register that I have had an insight.

And that I am enjoying the show!

It is also today that something for me has finally clicked in the study of “narcissism”. I do lament I had not discovered this info. earlier but something has clicked. The tactics that people that study this area have always seemed a little unreasonable and harsh to me but now, I realise they are necessary and am very happy to have had this insight.

The following users say thanks to Soph-tee-clees for this post:

Osiris Wife
Soph-tee-clees
Sun
Limited Access

Members
Forum Posts: 723
Thursday, June 11, 2020 - 9:33 am

Thought I’d give this a bump it being three weeks back and we are nearing the end of the Venus retrograde period that ends on the 25th of June. So we only have so long to draw conclusions!:

I am wondering about the tendency within the therapy world to use their “skillset” in order to promote partisan viewpoints? I have almost always wondered this, whether because ‘Donald Trump is a narcissist’ is simply the only thing a lot of left wing people have left since they have lost the political argument?

Two things have brought that up to day in the material. One is a woman who talks about narcissism whom I do respect talking about racism and narcissism. I’ll assume she has good reason for that, being a therapist she has probably had clients whom have suffered racist abuse. As of yet though has offered no statistics or anything to prove the BLM “institutional racism” narrative she adopts.

The second just as I go on twitter after seeing that video was this:

MSN: People who ignore social distancing rules may have psychopathic personality traits, study finds [Link]

Not saying I don’t agree with the study. I’d only do that if I first viewed the study and sample sizes and whatnot. I do wonder whether “small correlation” might be overstating the case though.

My point is that I think the medical field is sometimes used to promote the “Venus retrograde” viewpoint. When someone wants the other person to be wrong in some way but has no evidence for that.

Also Hillary Clinton lost her court of appeal. Seems like stuff with her would be represented by Venus.

The following users say thanks to Soph-tee-clees for this post:

Osiris Wife
Space Cadet
Planet
Members
Forum Posts: 125
Thursday, June 11, 2020 - 1:58 pm

This Venus Retrograde in my 1st house has taught me some new perspectives on being single.

I used to be motivated to make changes based on how they would help me find a relationship more easily, and I’d always be in a mode of “improvement” until I was worthy of a good relationship. Now I see that that is not a motivation that’s going to work. The only changes that seem to matter are those I make for myself.

When I genuinely do that, suddenly the concept of a relationship doesn’t matter so much. Maybe it will happen, maybe it won’t, but if it does, it’s going to be a natural vibrational match, easy and unforced. Maybe it will take a long time, but I’m alright with that. Because I will not be getting back on the dating apps, I can tell you that much. Using those is probably the reason I felt unworthy before. They are inauthentic and a waste of time and energy, as far as I’m concerned.

The following users say thanks to Space Cadet for this post:

Osiris Wife, Curl
Curl
Scandinavia
Sun
Members
Saturday, June 13, 2020 - 8:27 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Such wonderful period of growth! Proud of you! 

The following users say thanks to Curl for this post:

Space Cadet
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago
Most Users Ever Online: 1202
Currently Online: klara, CrisLondon, Hades Moon, jana
Guest(s) 84
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
Newest Members:
Cezary
DayDay777