Venus in Capricorn Until 2022

Page 1 / 2

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
Topic starter
(@elsa)
Noble Member
I received this from a reader. I did not realize this situation was upon us. I'll be covering it, shortly.  
I have permission to share this. The man stated he did not need credit. He is into healing through and in the spirit realm.
~~~

I’m 🙀😳flabbergasted🤯 about this:

1) 💅Venus will be in ☠️Capricorn until March 2022 🙀😳, this adding to the crazy activating ☄️Mars doing the T-Square with Uranus in 💅Venus ruled 🐮Taurus🐂♉️ and 👹$ATUrn🪐 in Uranus ruled ♒️Aquarius. So 💅Venus will station and regress for a long time, station again and go direct PLUS near the end, at 25°, 💅Venus will conjoin •Pluto in ☠️Capricorn! This reeks of lockdown and karma bringing ☠️Grim Reaper⚰️ to me, harvest of Souls (explained in the movie Jupiter Ascending.

2) Does this long back and forth freaky travel of 💅Venus in ☠️Capricorn act like a sort of a t-square or reinforcing closed circuit doubling or even tripling the intensity of the square of Uranus in 🐮Taurus🐂♉️ to 👹$ATUrn🪐 in ♒️Aquarius? And it’s so freaking long!!! 🙀😳🙀

3) Plus 💅Venus and •Pluto will form a Stellium with the 🌔Moon on December 6 (US time) when ☄️Mars in •Pluto ruled 🦂Scorpio will be squaring Jupiter in ♒️Aquarius, both of them revving up Uranus not in a good way (Jupiter magnifies good and bad). It feels 💥explosive, maybe a stock market crash🤔 given Jupiter rules stocks and is in the sign ruled by Uranus that’s in the sign of 💰💵money🐍👽🤑 and 💅Venus is in ☠️Death⚰️ ridden ☠️Capricorn hitting conspiracy •Pluto ruler of 🦂Scorpio where ☄️Mars is igniting the 🔥Hell🔥 storm from in the first place!
venus in capricorn 2021

~~~
What do you think?
9 Replies
dolce
Registered
(@dolce)
Honorable Member

I'm expecting a tough fall-winter. Perhaps Venus going into Aquarius will be when it lightens up a bit.

Libra Noir
Registered
(@libra-noir)
Prominent Member

I can’t process all those emojis lol but I’m cool with Venus in Capricorn as that means that it’s transiting my first house. Venus tends to really be benefic for me, wherever it’s transiting. Nothing big, just general positivity. So, heck ya I’ll take some Venusian influence to my appearance. It’s also trining my natal Venus so overall good stuff with appearance, fun interactions etc. 

Dori
 Dori
Registered
(@dori)
Trusted Member

It will transit my 2nd house. I had amazing Venus retrogrades, but since summer I keep telling my BFF that this will be long and hard autumn and winter. I wasn't telling this because of astrology transits and aspects, I still know too little to talk about it in that kind of way, it was just a strong feeling that it will be hard, especially in terms of relationships.

Rapunzelsoldierfish
Registered
(@rapunzelsoldierfish)
Estimable Member

2nd house for me - it just entered the 2nd literally this morning. On the same day... I adopted a tortoiseshell cat (my first cat!). And just a few moments ago, I found out that these are often referred to as "money" cats and have good luck legends all around the world!  😲 😊 

3 Replies
Dori
 Dori
Registered
(@dori)

Trusted Member

@rapunzelsoldierfish you've got to be kidding me! Smile Tomorrow I will pick up my adopted kitty. 😀

Rapunzelsoldierfish
Registered
(@rapunzelsoldierfish)

Estimable Member

@dori wow!! And Venus will be in your second house as well! What kind of kitty? 🐱 

Dori
 Dori
Registered
(@dori)

Trusted Member

@rapunzelsoldierfish yes! It entered my 2nd right on November 5th. She is just a street cat, but her fur is longer and black and white. I always had cats, but usually, they would have lived with my grandparents, this one will be mine, for the first time in my life. But I adore cats and dogs, animals in general.

NotMyCircus
Registered
(@notmycircus)
Prominent Member

Did the retrograde shadow start?

I’m already going through the gigs. 😫

Page 1 / 2