Notifications
Clear all

Venus in Cancer: T-Square from ~8/30 to 9/5/2020  

Page 2 / 4

PurpleStarGirl
Registered
Prominent Member

My 9th house.

I'm feeling pretty directionless with life at the moment and I wish I knew what my purpose was or what I'm meant to be doing. Finding purpose is a 9th house matter if I remember right.

Osiris Wife
Registered
Noble Member

@vesta Smile  

Osiris Wife
Registered
Noble Member

Venus-Pluto in the T-Square also screams corpse radar!

Elsa wrote about corpses here…

https://www.elsaelsa.com/astrology/venus-conjunct-pluto-in-capricorn-square-uranus/

I don’t think these zombies will be from the distant past, but rather from Saturn-Pluto fallout earlier this year. You know the one(s), the zombies that have been holding on since January, hoping, speculating (Jupiter) that things would go back to the way they were (Capricorn).

These zombies might even try force (Mars) their will, especially if their emotional needs (Cancer) are not being met. It could get nasty.

Mind the corpse(s)!

Osiris Wife
Registered
Noble Member

Lilith is involved in this T-Square....

Venus-Lilith fascinate me ...there is so much to unpack in this T-Square!

2 Replies
Vesta
Registered

Prominent Member

@osiris-wife I love the charts where natal lilith and Venus interact (like mine, hehe). Makes for more interesting women, men who like them (in herero-normative world, I am sure it works differently in LGBTQ relationships). 

I dont do crazy asteroid tracking, but your post made me curious. Guess who else is wrapped up in the Tsquare. Karma (nod to Saturn) and Union (nod to Venus). Smile

Osiris Wife
Registered

Noble Member

@vesta

Whoa!!

That's super interesting because meshed in the T-Square is:

Karma (#3811) will be at 28-29* Cancer

Union (#1585) will be at 28-29* Libra

Let's not forget ...

Juno (#3) at 23-24* Libra

If we needed a little more proof of the clues, this should just about do it. 

Osiris Wife
Registered
Noble Member

No spoiler alerts but this is my take on the first two episodes of Lucifer (Venus) Season 5 - it's like I'm watching episodes written about the TSquare!

Venus (Lucifer) ...... evening star was morning star, which is it to be?!

Adam and Eve ... Eve was made for Adam

Venus-Mars square ..... the love story with a challenge

Venus in Cancer ... nurturing and protective of love

Mars in Aries .... passion's fulfillment, inevitably?

Jupiter/Saturn/Pluto in Capricorn ... the throne of authority

And more..

1 Reply
Osiris Wife
Registered

Noble Member

Lilith just got involved!

soup
 soup
Registered
Noble Member

I am going to be moving during this. Oh boy. I hope it somehow nurtures us through it. 

Hitting my rising - dsc and 10th house 

Pluto has been parked on my 22 deg dsc for a little too long to make me happy ... let me tell ya. 

1 Reply
Osiris Wife
Registered

Noble Member

@soup I read your topic "Calling In Friends", and I can only imagine how difficult preparing for the move has been. With a TSquare, it's possible for us to focus on what we don't have or what we're losing, what we think is not there aka the missing leg. When angular, this energy is felt even more acutely. So it may bring you more comfort, perhaps balance (Libra) to ask yourself ....."what have I gained, what do I have". The change in perspective just might be what you need, because strength and courage you already have.

You've reminded me of this saying I read years ago ... "distance doesn't separate people but silence does".

Safe passage!  

Page 2 / 4