Please consider registering
Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
Register Lost password?
sp_TopicIcon
Uranus at 10 Degrees From July to Sept 2020 - Is Change Due or Overdue?
CrisLondon
London (UK)
Planetary ruler
Members
Forum Posts: 292
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
Tuesday, June 2, 2020 - 4:58 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

NMC, thanks for sharing.

Living out of a suitcase and 14 moves when you have Moon in Taurus cry

I give the luminaries wide orbs (like 12) for aspects…Nance McCullough and also traditional astrology (which also looks at whole sign aspects) so in my book it’s an opposition.

I see that it’s next year (or even 2022) when the natal opposition gets triggered by Uranus. So not that yet. Wonder if after that activation ‘home’ and where home is will be a clearer  thing…

Progression of natal Uranus and progressed Sun (I’m assuming)? So something is being shaken up…your solar emerging identity (progressed Sun), who you think you are, how you shine, your solar purpose…that progression lasts like 2 years (1 orb applying and 1 orb separating.)

When transiting Uranus conjuncted my Sun years ago it was so chaotic frown yet in the end I really connected with my inner solar wishes and drives…it is an awakening with uranus…

Chiron in the 4th, healing at the emotional and psychological level? It’s almost like you are being asked to feel at home internally, no matter where you are or who you are with…yet home (the physical home) is important too…Moon in Taurus needs its home…

Gosh if you move hope the new home is a more permanent home, at least till you want…the question might be: where would you live if you could choose where to form a home or a new sense of ‘home’?

The following users say thanks to CrisLondon for this post:

NotMyCircus, soup, Osiris Wife, Satsun, teeceedee7
NotMyCircus
northeast Georgia
Milky Way
Limited Access
Forum Posts: 7877
Tuesday, June 2, 2020 - 8:05 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Yeah, Uranus opposing my Moon seems to rip out “home” from underneath me, the minute I get attached and comfortable. Usually it happens due to unforeseeable circumstance (like now). It’s exhausting. There’s a reason I rarely put up pictures on the walls. What’s the point?

If I could choose my home….I’ve been thinking about that, especially given the world we live in now. It would have to be private and quiet. Not super-close to neighbors. Normally I’m not a fan of living far from the city, but cities, even suburbs aren’t safe anymore. I need room for a garden of some sort in case I need to grow food (or just want to grow stuff!). I always seem to gravitate to homes or apartments near water or a pool–maybe due to my Cancer placements.

I’ll have to think more about this. Thanks for your advice so far!

The following users say thanks to NotMyCircus for this post:

soup, Osiris Wife, CrisLondon, Satsun, teeceedee7
Osiris Wife
SuperStar
Limited Access

Members
Forum Posts: 1752
Thursday, June 4, 2020 - 7:39 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Sunday 6/8

Uranus-Eros conjunction at 8° in Taurus

Sensual erotic love ignited; struck by lightning passions that can’t be ignored?!

Eros is at home in Taurus (and Scorpio) so the weekend just might get hot and you might suddenly feel really hot and bothered!

The following users say thanks to Osiris Wife for this post:

Opalina, CrisLondon
Curl
Scandinavia
Sun
Members
Forum Posts: 703
Sunday, June 7, 2020 - 12:15 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Haha, I spent Friday and Saturday engrossed in Dragon themed smut. So, no action, but wonderful erotic imagination. And dragons?? Thats surprisingly Uranian for me. 😂

The following users say thanks to Curl for this post:

Hades Moon, Osiris Wife, teeceedee7
Space Cadet
Planet
Members
Forum Posts: 128
Friday, June 5, 2020 - 2:09 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

I’m fascinated by the Chandra symbols for these degrees, and am especially looking forward to 9° and 10° because they trine my Saturn and Neptune respectively.

Taurus 9 (8°): A talkative woman with tape over her mouth.

Taurus 10 (9°): A man exhaling clouds of iridescent smoke.

Taurus 11 (10°, star of this thread): A woman with flames for hair.

I just feel like there’s so much exciting new energy sweeping into life. Even chaos can bring about positive change atop the wreckage. 2020s, baby!

The following users say thanks to Space Cadet for this post:

CrisLondon, Osiris Wife, teeceedee7
NotMyCircus
northeast Georgia
Milky Way
Limited Access
Friday, June 5, 2020 - 4:35 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Elsa said
Change would be overdue for some. Others may shock by staying put.

Still others will be moved, against their will.

Looks like this is getting ready to manifest. I might have to move this summer, because my housemate’s son lives at college and his lease ends in August. Mine does, too. Thanks to the pandemic, colleges are looking at moving online, which means he might be forced to move back in with his parents. And I might have to pick up stakes, yet again. 

“Still others will be moved, against their will.” 

Hades Moon, Curl, Osiris Wife, carmen, teeceedee7
NotMyCircus
northeast Georgia
Milky Way
Limited Access
Friday, June 5, 2020 - 4:38 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print sp_EditHistory

One of my clients told me today he’s buying a houseboat for his son and DIL. Once his son retires this summer, he’s moving in with them on the houseboat. There’s a possibility he may leave this area altogether! 🚢

Hades Moon, Osiris Wife, teeceedee7
MariaR
Planetary ruler
Limited Access

Members
Forum Posts: 321
Sunday, June 7, 2020 - 1:31 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Uranus will transit my 2nd house exactly opposite my natal Saturn in Scorpio in 8th. I’ve Aquarius rising and previous Uranus transits have had quite an impact on me. I’ve had a strong feeling for months that change is coming.

My life has already changed a lot recently. Relationship ended though we still talk daily. I became a caregiver and moved to live with family. Part time job ended due to Covid 19. Not sure what more changes to expect!

The following users say thanks to MariaR for this post:

Hades Moon, CrisLondon, Osiris Wife
soup
Milky Way
Members
Forum Posts: 7682
Sunday, June 7, 2020 - 2:25 pm

I’m coming out of my skin. 

9 Taurus moon in opposition to my Scorpio Stellium. 

I can’t sleep, but that isn’t even the half of it. 

The following users say thanks to soup for this post:

Hades Moon, Osiris Wife, carmen, teeceedee7
Hades Moon
Star
Limited Access

Members
Forum Posts: 1090
Sunday, June 7, 2020 - 4:05 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

(((((soup))))) so sorry for what you are going through. You are in my prayers heart

The following users say thanks to Hades Moon for this post:

Osiris Wife, soup
Osiris Wife
SuperStar
Limited Access

Members
Forum Posts: 1752
Wednesday, June 24, 2020 - 7:24 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

“….change is due/overdue?”

I suppose we will likely know in the coming week or so, when Uranus hits 10° Taurus accompanied by a S.Nodal Eclipse at 13° Capricorn.

The next eclipse from the Capricorn/Cancer cycle will be in 2027.

So I think this is a BIG deal!

Also because it’s the epilogue of numerous planetary activities falling in a rare period of 3 eclipses in 30 days that started at the beginning on June.

The following users say thanks to Osiris Wife for this post:

teeceedee7
NotMyCircus
northeast Georgia
Milky Way
Limited Access
Wednesday, June 24, 2020 - 8:33 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

I just checked my chart again. I have Uranus @ 10 degrees, ONE minute of Scorpio. 

It is currently 9 degrees, 38 minutes of Taurus. 

Holy shit, the exact Uranus opposition is knocking at the door!!!!! eek_gif

Osiris Wife, soup, teeceedee7
Curl
Scandinavia
Sun
Members
Saturday, June 27, 2020 - 9:45 am

I am feeling so, so, so stuck. Feel like I have been moving one step forward and two back for past 2 years at least. There seems to be no respite in sight until the end of the year, and I am not sure I will survive. I am hoping for Tr Uranus sq my Sun, and opp my Mars (edit: wrote moon, at first) at ~10 degrees to bring much needed relief. Yes, I am being optimistic despite dire readings of accidents and violence with these aspects.

For one thing, my Capricorn planets are being danced upon by Pluto, Jupiter and Saturn. Sure, its been gut-wrenchingly endless bottom for my emotions. But weirdly, I also feel more supported. Like a basic character building exercise.

Secondly, isn’t the Uranian energy supposed to feel familiar for Aqua suns?

Osiris Wife, teeceedee7
Curl
Scandinavia
Sun
Members
Sunday, June 28, 2020 - 3:47 pm

I cut a substantial chunk of my left thumb today. One moment, i was chopping vegetables. Another moment, I had this clean slice of what was my thumb…sorry for grossing everyone out, but it happened so damned neatly! My Mars is in Scorpio, conj Saturn. Even violence is deep, systematic and personal.

I am feeling so, so restless. I want to take a specific action right now, but wary of its impact on others.  This is what I wrote to a friend. She is a pisces and I appreciate her calm, therapy like conversations on days like these. Unfortunately, she slept by the time I wrote to her.

“I need to rant to someone, so writing to you. I feel impatient to (redacted), like I should do it tonight, this minute. I want to (List of specific actions i want to do to get the ball rolling on destruction that has been 2 years in the making).

I am thinking and dreading reaction. The shock, the anger, the sense of betrayal, the tears.

I want to hide somewhere so I dont have to answer ‘whys’, like a coward. I am thinking of random excuses like (list of hilarious soap opera like excuses).

I am going out of my mind and need someone to talk me off the ledge.I keep hearing a ‘do it’ ‘do it’ chorus in my head. I want to buy a new house to hide in!”

The thing is, I CAN afford to buy a house/slash apartment right now. I have the minimum deposit saved up. I have the guarantee of a favourable loan in writing from the bank. I want to run away so, so bad. So, asking advice from friends here. Should i? 

Treat this in utter seriousness please. Some of you know my situation without spelling it out. I feel like, if i don’t take SOME action now, I will miss my chance. Am I correct? Or is this the proverbial throwing baby out with bathwater of Uranian destruction? 

Hades Moon, Osiris Wife, CrisLondon
Hades Moon
Star
Limited Access

Members
Forum Posts: 1090
Sunday, June 28, 2020 - 4:38 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Without knowing the details and the background (which I totally understand are personal), I feel compelled to advise you to exercise some caution.

The accident to your thumb (sounds painful..sorry) may indicate some haste and heightened emotions, which generally don’t contribute to sound decision making.

Of course, this advise may be incorrect, in light of the specifics, and if so, please ignore.

Hopefully, there’s someone who understands/knows the full picture to advise.

Take care, Curl

The following users say thanks to Hades Moon for this post:

Osiris Wife, Curl, CrisLondon
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago
Most Users Ever Online: 1202
Currently Online: Elsa, Midara, jana
Guest(s) 103
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
Newest Members:
Patricia