New Moon Pisces tom...

Notifications
Clear all

New Moon Pisces tomorrow March 2 2022

teeceedee7
Topic starter
(@teeceedee7)
Trusted Member

This one is conjunct my natal Chiron in the 9th house.  Any comments from your experience what might occur with such a conjunction?

I've had a Chiron return.  My initial post secondary experience was a wound until I returned to university during the return, and I feel that wound has healed.  Currently Chiron in Aries is transiting my 10th and is closing in on my Jupiter there - it is kicking my ass.  Jupiter has always protected me up to now, reputation, ease of finding my way....  now it is challenging.

Anyone with ideas how the New Moon kissing (fingers crossed) my natal Chiron may assist this whole new (Aries) process?  I just got a sense of the alpha omega of it...  wrapping one thing while something else is born.

3 Replies
Libra Noir
(@libra-noir)
Honorable Member

I imagine that whatever circuit you engage with now will be closed in the full moon in Pisces. And we’ve got a dark moon on a wound in the sign of obfuscation in your house of beliefs. Were you curious about some kind of foreign religion as a child but were discouraged from investigating? If so, then maybe it’s a good time to revisit that. If not, then hopefully you see where I’m going with this. 

teeceedee7
Topic starter
(@teeceedee7)
Trusted Member

@ Libra Noir:  Your musing is so beautiful.  Yes - I was speaking with my Aunt (Mom's youngest sister, my Mom passed in 2013) on Sunday past.  We were talking indepth about my grandmother who took on an evangelical religion which defined her Inuit (Indigenous) culture as heathen.  As a result my grandmother cut our family off from our Inuit relatives.  There is still shame to process directly related to this.  I've been in a process of trying to reconnect, and it has been difficult.  I think/feel/sense/believe Smile I have hit a layer of experience that I may be able to process.  Just realizing what it is takes a lot of energy.

I am so grateful for your response, it was a key that opened something that had been locked up.

1 Reply
Libra Noir
(@libra-noir)

Honorable Member

@teeceedee7 That’s so cool! What you said confirms something I suspected also and that’s that Chiron can often point to family karma or generational wounds/healing. I wish you the best with all of that!