Please consider registering
Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
Register Lost password?
sp_TopicIcon
Mercury in Pisces Till April 10, 2020 - Is It Just An Illusion?
JoFrance
Celestial sphere
Members
Forum Posts: 3331
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
Tuesday, March 31, 2020 - 6:06 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

I’m in NJ and here the virus is very bad.  Its mostly in the counties near to NYC.  NJ has almost 20,000 cases now.  If it wasn’t for people staying at home and social distancing it would be far worse.  The virus spreads like wildfire in heavily populated areas.  We have been getting like 2000 new cases a day.  Its very scary because we don’t know enough about the virus and its hit or miss with the various therapies they’re using to treat it.

I don’t think we know the truth about how the virus originated.  We do know it came from China, but I’m not sure I buy the explanation that it came from the “wet markets” there where they sell wild animals, like bats.  If that is the case then why has China allowed the “wet markets” to reopen and continue selling wild animals, including bats?  Why did China try to hide that they had the virus for several weeks before revealing it to the rest of the world?  Whats going on in the bio weapons lab located not far from those markets?  Weren’t they doing work with Coronavirus?

I hope we’ll get answers to a lot of these questions after Mercury moves into Aries.  The world needs answers on this.

The following users say thanks to JoFrance for this post:

Osiris Wife, Opalina, Warped by Wuthering Heights
soup
Milky Way
Members
Forum Posts: 7594
Tuesday, March 31, 2020 - 7:30 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Seems clear to me. 

We are at war. 

The following users say thanks to soup for this post:

Osiris Wife, Opalina
JoFrance
Celestial sphere
Members
Forum Posts: 3331
Wednesday, April 1, 2020 - 7:14 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Libra Noir said
Strawb and nightowl (good to see both of you btw), really touched on something for me. This feeling.

I used to have these recurring dreams of tidal waves. When I first started having them the water scared me and I would run. Then at some point, after having these dreams for a while, I started to just let the waves hit me and they felt good and then they felt great. I think it felt good to admit that Im not in control. Such a euphoric release. I can sink so deep into that feeling that I forget who I am. What if we all just LET GO? 

I’ve always had dreams like that too.  I had dreams of being on a boat in a shipwreck or in a building on land watching a wall of water come crashing down.  Dreams like that troubled me a lot for a long time.  I think they had to do with me not facing and handling my deep emotional issues.  Today, I no longer dream of tidal waves.  I dream of being in the ocean riding the waves as they come up.

Also, during Mercury in Pisces people are reaching out to God.  People are praying that things will get better soon. 

The following users say thanks to JoFrance for this post:

Osiris Wife
Osiris Wife
SuperStar
Limited Access

Members
Forum Posts: 1649
Thursday, April 2, 2020 - 4:46 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Mercury-Neptune conjunction tomorrow seems to be upping the notch on confusion, deceptive communication.

How can we trust anything we read or hear, or think right now?!

Especially when power games, control, manipulation by governments, authorities (Jupiter-Pluto conjunction 4/4) is seemingly off the charts!!!

Seriously, nobody has any idea what’s really going on. But the one thing that we can all feel (N.Node in Can) without a shadow of doubt is fear (S.Node in Cap).

Despite all this, I’m still positive that sanity will prevail if only EVERYONE can hold on a little longer and not irrationally act on the fears.

The following users say thanks to Osiris Wife for this post:

Midara, Elsa, JoFrance
Osiris Wife
SuperStar
Limited Access

Members
Friday, April 3, 2020 - 4:18 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print sp_EditHistory

Mercury-Neptune conjunction today.

I expected confusion, instead I got profound insights on many things that have been hidden in plain sight.

My quote for today is:

“You can lead a horse to water, but you cannot make it drink”

– 12th Century Idiom

Curl
Osiris Wife
SuperStar
Limited Access

Members
Tuesday, April 7, 2020 - 8:49 am

Mercury is exact sextile Jupiter today at 25°

Look what’s emerging from the thick dense fog….

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/0…..virus.html

How curious is it, that this information (Mercury) that has been hidden (Pisces) apparently since January, emerges a day before today’s Super Full Moon in Libra (Justice).

The internet is currently littered with doom and gloom predictions of a peak in the virus because of Jupiter-Pluto conjunction.

What if this is a peak of our Mercury in Pisces confusion?

Curl
Osiris Wife
SuperStar
Limited Access

Members
Saturday, April 11, 2020 - 8:38 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Osiris Wife said
Nearly 24 hours after Mercury goes Aries. Mercury squares the Nodes at 1° 36′ on April 11/12th.

Mercury in Aries is going to say it like it is! For those who think they know what’s going on despite Mercury in Pisces’ tricky deceptive illusionist fog … you might be in for a surprise!

If there is a revelation, whether it’s external (in the media) or internal (on a personal level) or both, I doubt it will propel immediate action (Aries), because the Moon will be void of course for much of the day.

But …A day later, the Moon goes rouge! Out of bounds for most of the day just as Mercury reaches 4° …..

Do you remember this significant degree (4°) …. December 26, 2019 Lunar Eclipse at 4° Capricorn, Mercury passed 4° Pisces three times, and the New Moon at 4° Aries.

Whatever finally gets revealed/unveiled is likely to be related to the S.Node (Capricorn) and will be emotional or N.Node (Cancer) focused.

The poetry in all of this, is that it happens days before the Nodes reach 0° Capricorn/Cancer:
https://www.elsaelsa.com/forum…..ing-point/

There is a dark side to this, but there’s enough fear without me pouring fuel on a burning fire.

Mercury has gone Aries!

A fine send off to this topic.

Curl
Scandinavia
Sun
Members
Forum Posts: 567
Sunday, April 12, 2020 - 5:29 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

All hail mental clarity and sharp words….don’t lose that edge laced with flowing compassion though.

The following users say thanks to Curl for this post:

Osiris Wife
NotMyCircus
northeast Georgia
Milky Way
Limited Access
Forum Posts: 7715
Monday, April 13, 2020 - 9:12 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

So….fog lifting for anyone yet?

Anyone who was convinced that they had the answers back during the Mercury in Pisces Fog Machine….have you revisited your assumptions?

The following users say thanks to NotMyCircus for this post:

Osiris Wife, Curl
Osiris Wife
SuperStar
Limited Access

Members
Tuesday, April 14, 2020 - 12:51 am

Great question!

I think for those who have transcended (Pisces) the mind (Mercury), they may have revealed/unveiled the key to releasing the fears that have bound them in a perpetual state of illusion. There is no fog out there, because there is no out there per se … it has always and will always be about what is in you and only you. That’s the illusion!

So the réal question is whether or not you’re still attached to your fear (Nodes in Capricorn /Cancer). If the answer is yes or I don’t know or huh?! Then the state of internal confusion persists, on some level. Not all Souls will or have risen to Saturn-Pluto’s conjunction in Capricorn (South Nodal karmic/action calling). We have free will and some people may choose to live life just as it is because change is perceived to be too scary or because of some other impeding circumstances. It’s also possible that some Souls simply need more time, like a few weeks, months, years, decades or lifetime(s) to grow, to fully rise to Saturn’s challenge of releasing the fear.

Free the mind, free the Soul.

Curl, Don
NotMyCircus
northeast Georgia
Milky Way
Limited Access
Wednesday, May 20, 2020 - 2:49 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

SO…..now that Mars is in Pisces, anyone feeling thoroughly confused again?

Masks work. Masks don’t do shit. Social distancing slows the spread. Social distancing is harming relationships. Listen to the experts. DON’T listen to the experts. COVID is just like the flu. COVID is nothing like the flu. 

My state is an example of some of this confusion. Looks like recent data got messed up, and Gov. Kemp was making decisions with faulty numbers and data. He thought our numbers were going down. They’re actually going up. 

Is your head swimming yet? whacky_gifpiscessmily_gifwhacky_gif 

redbird, CrisLondon, Satsun
CrisLondon
London (UK)
Planet
Members
Forum Posts: 177
Wednesday, May 20, 2020 - 3:15 pm

NotMyCircus,

my head does swim with contradictory informationwhacky_gif so generally I make the decision (on most subjects) to stay in the middle position. Of course my body gets anxious (fight, flight, freeze) sometimes and then my mind goes to one extreme of the information out there…sometimes I can make it go back to the middle position.

I focus on the things I know or *feel* I know:

– virus is highly contagious only through droplets (these, for example, can be expelled by sneezing, coughing, licking, split, being breathed on, someone talking over one’s head or face like at the hairdressers sometimes…)

– washing hands regularly helps

– trying not to touch my face much

– haven’t worn a mask yet (even at supermarkets – it’s not compulsory in England) yet if I know I’ll go to the pedicure or hairdresser I’ll wear it for their and my safe as talking tends to happen. Or if I go to a super confined space…

– 2 metres distance is the norm so I try yet I know it’s a little excessive but they (authorities, experts) tell us that so if someone sneezes without covering their mouth it’s unlikely the droplets will reach us if we hold that distance.

– there are three official symptoms communicated to the public here in the UK that show one might have the virus (loss of smell or taste; persistent new cough; fever of 37 degrees C or more)

– it affects people differently due to a variety of age, health, lifestyle, socioeconomic and labour/professional reasons…and sometimes bad luck…

– as mentioned before this virus will give us troubles for years and years (new strands, etc.) – my mother was telling me her experience as a nurse during the aids epidemic and how knowledge, measures, understanding, anxieties, ignorance, fears, work systems, etc. changed constantly in Europe over the years till the epidemic became more contained and experts learned trully about it.

There are other things I think I know yet it’s early stages…so no one knows tons of it…not much is known of this virus…Other things I have no idea because of the very conflicting information you point out…I read three sources of news (a UK gossipy newspaper that often points out to things that later become confirmed and that also has a lot of garbage news that are fake news or anxiety-provoking headlines; BBC News; and the press in another European country.)

I’m planning to go back to seeing people face to face at work (some people have said they prefer online work till there is a vaccine, that’s fine with me) so I’m studying how to put things in place when the government gives the green light.

I’ll see how I feel when I start seeing people at work yet I’ll still do it as it’s important to carry on. Even with the knowledge that a second wave in the autumn is likely…

So my head swims piscessmily_gif…and then it’s still…and then it swims a little more piscessmily_gif(especially if I watch the news too much – like an hour daily-)

The following users say thanks to CrisLondon for this post:

NotMyCircus, Satsun
NotMyCircus
northeast Georgia
Milky Way
Limited Access
Wednesday, May 20, 2020 - 8:03 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

The CDC is now saying the virus is not easily passed on surfaces–it’s close person-to-person contact we have to worry about, hence the masks and social distancing. 

You mean I don’t have to disinfect my groceries anymore? animated-smileys-christmas-118_gif

Apparently not. Yay!

I think the confusion is happening because just like with the AIDS virus, we’re learning new things about this virus all the time, so the guidelines get revisited and revised. 

Satsun, Opalina
NotMyCircus
northeast Georgia
Milky Way
Limited Access
Wednesday, May 20, 2020 - 11:07 pm

Okay, here’s a thought about this whole weird time period we were in, from mid-March to mid-April….

Remember how we were constantly hearing the message “we’re all in this together” and “stay home, save lives”, “safer at home”, blah blah blah.

Those of us out there working as “essential workers”, “frontline workers”, whatever you want to call us–ads were constantly hailing us as heroes and thanking us for our sacrifices to keep things going. The same people society undervalues and overworks…we’re suddenly HEROES??? shrug_gif

I mean, it was nice being recognized, don’t get me wrong–but I knew deep down that it would be short-lived. Once Mercury moved on to Aries, I felt like we were back to how society truly views us. Oh well, at least Americans are being honest now. 

Nestia - Colorado Nurse Told to Image Enlarger

Now, instead of hearing “we’re all in this together!” (anyone notice that we don’t hear that phrase anymore?) I hear this one:

“We’re all in the same storm, but we are NOT in the same boat.” 

So there’s the illusion, imo. That this time period magically brought us together or that the lockdowns even worked. People are angry and scared, and now taking it out on us. And on each other. Well, the dream was nice while it lasted. 

Satsun, Osiris Wife
Opalina
Star
Limited Access

Members
Forum Posts: 1297
Thursday, May 21, 2020 - 1:34 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

A senator in My state  {Sherrod Brown a scorpio}is fighting for an income increase for all essential low income workers. I hope this happens . My daughter just went back to work and can barely survive on what she earns.

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago
Most Users Ever Online: 1202
Currently Online:
Guest(s) 87
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
Newest Members:
Gayle
Radostina
GaiaGateLanding
AstroLeoUK