Please consider registering
Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
Register Lost password?
sp_TopicIcon
Mercury in Pisces Till April 10, 2020 - Is It Just An Illusion?
NotMyCircus
northeast Georgia
Milky Way
Limited Access
Forum Posts: 7874
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
Tuesday, March 17, 2020 - 6:15 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

I was about say, 8 days??

8 weeks makes more sense. I’ve had a feeling that we will not see relief for 2 months.

Nan888
Planetary ruler
Limited Access

Members
Forum Posts: 322
Tuesday, March 17, 2020 - 9:55 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Glad to hear we’re almost at peak. I’ve been waiting to here some news about that. 

The following users say thanks to Nan888 for this post:

Osiris Wife
Osiris Wife
SuperStar
Limited Access

Members
Forum Posts: 1752
Wednesday, March 18, 2020 - 10:58 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

NotMyCircus said
I was about say, 8 days??

8 weeks makes more sense. I’ve had a feeling that we will not see relief for 2 months.

8 days might not be so farfetched.

Currently, there’s a global race to find a vaccine. Something I gather that will be worth billions of dollars.

https://www.bbc.com/news/health-51906604

My original thesis might still stand …..

“By my calculation that takes us to on or around March 24th New Moon, but more important Saturn will be in Aquarius at 0° 

In medical astrology, Aquarius also governs the circulation and elimination processes in the body. So perhaps some new innovation on this from companies and governments working together ….. a vaccine?!.”

The following users say thanks to Osiris Wife for this post:

Curl
strawb.
Galaxy
Limited Access
Forum Posts: 4337
Wednesday, March 18, 2020 - 6:56 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print sp_EditHistory

Yes, this transit is insane. We are definitely completely in the fog right now, it’s impossible to see clearly. Day by day, hour by hour, things change and morph, you have to adapt non stop. 

I have a Neptune/Mercury signature, 3rd house Neptune square 12th house Mercury in my chart, and unfortunately this is all too familiar. I find myself relatively calm amid the chaos even with having a lot on the line right now. I think I am more used to this than I realized, used to having to make decisions with little reliable information and used to being forced to go with the flow, never feeling certain of anything. But I also know things can change fast, sometimes the best thing to do is to get out of the way and let things sort themselves out, just wait to see where the chips fall. 

It feels like we are in a collective ”Hanged Man” moment on ”Hermit” mode, very Pisces/Virgo curtosy of the last full moon on March 9th. Hopefully by the time the next full moon in Libra rolls around, and Mercury leaves Pisces, the fog clears. I expect it to.

The following users say thanks to strawb. for this post:

NotMyCircus, Space Cadet, Nan888, Osiris Wife, Curl, night_owl13, Libra Noir, Elsa
night_owl13
Pisces Sun Virgo Moon Virgo Rising
Sun
Limited Access
Forum Posts: 820
Friday, March 20, 2020 - 10:10 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

I resonant completely with your second paragraph, I have Pisces Mercury myself, lots of the fishes in general. For me, there is a weird calm. I was talking with my dad, telling him how I’m oddly not worried because by nature, I can be rather anxiety-prone. Something like this at another point in my life would have undone me. He said maybe I was one of the people who had been preparing for this their whole life. “They’re out there” he says (as he’s out shopping for ammo and generators). It feels like the swimming lesson where you learn when you are underwater and confused and don’t know which was is up, you let go completely and trust you will float the top.

The following users say thanks to night_owl13 for this post:

Libra Noir, Elsa, strawb., aspire
Nan888
Planetary ruler
Limited Access

Members
Forum Posts: 322
Thursday, March 19, 2020 - 10:58 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

strawb. said
Yes, this transit is insane. We are definitely completely in the fog right now, it’s impossible to see clearly. Day by day, hour by hour, things change and morph, you have to adapt non stop. 

I have a Neptune/Mercury signature, 3rd house Neptune square 12th house Mercury in my chart, and unfortunately this is all too familiar. I find myself relatively calm amid the chaos even with having a lot on the line right now. I think I am more used to this than I realized, used to having to make decisions with little reliable information and used to being forced to go with the flow, never feeling certain of anything. But I also know things can change fast, sometimes the best thing to do is to get out of the way and let things sort themselves out, just wait to see where the chips fall. 

It feels like we are in a collective ”Hanged Man” moment on ”Hermit” mode, very Pisces/Virgo curtosy of the last full moon on March 9th. Hopefully by the time the next full moon in Libra rolls around, and Mercury leaves Pisces, the fog clears. I expect it to.

I have one, too. Merc/1st oppos. Neptune/7th w/ a square to Uranus/5th. Uranus has been conj. Mercury the last yr. The last hit in mid-April. This one, of course, a doozie I couldn’t have even made up in my wild imagination.

The following users say thanks to Nan888 for this post:

Osiris Wife, strawb.
Libra Noir
Milky Way
Members
Forum Posts: 8077
Saturday, March 21, 2020 - 12:44 am

Strawb and nightowl (good to see both of you btw), really touched on something for me. This feeling.

I used to have these recurring dreams of tidal waves. When I first started having them the water scared me and I would run. Then at some point, after having these dreams for a while, I started to just let the waves hit me and they felt good and then they felt great. I think it felt good to admit that Im not in control. Such a euphoric release. I can sink so deep into that feeling that I forget who I am. What if we all just LET GO? 

The following users say thanks to Libra Noir for this post:

Osiris Wife, night_owl13, strawb., Nan888, JoFrance
Osiris Wife
SuperStar
Limited Access

Members
Saturday, March 21, 2020 - 8:07 am

Today Mercury makes it’s 3rd and final pass (in 2020) at 4° Pisces, the same degree of the February New Moon on 2/23rd.

Do you remember what occurred around the New Moon on a personal level? on a global level I think we all know.

https://www.elsaelsa.com/astro…..-by-house/

The 2nd occurrence was on 2/27th, when Mercury was Rx at 4° Pisces

https://www.elsaelsa.com/forum…..20/page-8/

Today is the final pass at this degree. I’ve been anticipating this day, as I wondered what has been so important that we needed to contemplate thrice at this degree. Do we know? or are you so attached to your fear at this stage and can’t or won’t see through the fog it’s created?!

The Nodes and Uranus are also at 4° ….. possibly supporting the path we’re on.

This is all happening right before Saturn (fear) ingresses Aquarius (changes).

What if it really has been an illusion all this time?!

Elsa, night_owl13, Curl, strawb., aspire
Curl
Scandinavia
Sun
Members
Forum Posts: 696
Saturday, March 21, 2020 - 11:08 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

I know exactly what happened then, and I tried to stop it from happening finally, today. I wonder if I am right in doing so, and if I have been successful.

The following users say thanks to Curl for this post:

Osiris Wife
JoFrance
Celestial sphere
Members
Forum Posts: 3359
Saturday, March 21, 2020 - 5:40 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

One thing to think about, too, is that in the natural chart, Mercury and Neptune in Pisces would be in the 12th house of hidden things and undoings.

These two transits represent all the misinformation that we’ve been hearing from every direction for awhile now.  First we had Mercury retrograde in Pisces during February and now that its direct in March, we still have misinformation and no clear answers.  Maybe that will happen after Mercury leaves Pisces on April 11.  That would put it in Aries in the 1st house of the natural chart.

I hope its all been an illusion because I’d like everything to go back to normal.  This Mercury/Neptune transit doesn’t seem to be bothering me personally.  It’s trine to my natal Mercury and Uranus.  I’m in a dreamy state of mind just reading, listening to music and watching movies, something I rarely do anymore.  I’m escaping.

The following users say thanks to JoFrance for this post:

Osiris Wife
NotMyCircus
northeast Georgia
Milky Way
Limited Access
Forum Posts: 7874
Saturday, March 21, 2020 - 6:11 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

I keep wonderng if we’re doing all this social distancing and closing businesses for nothing, but are CONVINCED it’s the right thing because….Neptune. Maybe we’ll find out it didn’t flatten the curve after all. 

Or maybe it will, and we’ll go back to our old lives asking ourselves what that weird time in March was all about. Maybe it will all feel like a dream. 

The following users say thanks to NotMyCircus for this post:

Osiris Wife, JoFrance, Nan888
JoFrance
Celestial sphere
Members
Forum Posts: 3359
Saturday, March 21, 2020 - 8:24 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

We don’t know for sure whats going on, so the best thing is to follow the guidelines.  I think we can flatten the curve if we all lay low.  We aren’t going to have a vaccine for awhile but other therapies can hopefully help make the virus non-fatal.  We went down a rabbit hole.

The following users say thanks to JoFrance for this post:

Osiris Wife
Osiris Wife
SuperStar
Limited Access

Members
Monday, March 23, 2020 - 8:04 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Osiris Wife said

Today is the final pass at this degree. I’ve been anticipating this day, as I wondered what has been so important that we needed to contemplate thrice at this degree. 

Also, I wrote in another topic:

“I’m going to pay attention tomorrow, next week; there might be a surprise development on some front ….. as it’s happening right before the New Moon at 4° Aries, the same degree as the Christmas Eclipse in 2019 (last hurrah for that decade) and seconds from the Nodes. This is also the last of consecutive New Moons since October last year that occurred at 4°.”

It seems I’m going to find out soon, my company is making a big announcement today. It should be interesting because the Moon is void, and in Pisces most of the day.

aspire, Curl
Curl
Scandinavia
Sun
Members
Forum Posts: 696
Monday, March 23, 2020 - 3:10 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

I made a pros and cons list for situation analysis. No conclusion.

The following users say thanks to Curl for this post:

Osiris Wife
Osiris Wife
SuperStar
Limited Access

Members
Monday, March 23, 2020 - 4:55 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Same here. The company call turned out to be nothing.

Not surprised.

With Moon void of course in Pisces most of the day, nothing was going to happen.

Even the U.S Fed’s stimulus plan that got announced today turned out to be nothing but a tiny blip register on the stock markets.

A whole lot of nothingness today!

Let’s see what the New Moon brings the rest of the week.

Curl
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago
Most Users Ever Online: 1202
Currently Online: eleonora
Guest(s) 73
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
Newest Members:
clip11
omolara