Notifications
Clear all

2021 Presidential Inauguration Chart

Elsa
Admin
Topic starter
(@elsa)
Noble Member

Hearing the inauguration will not take place. Frankly, the chart is so bad, this seems a good thing.

(@starcrest)
Eminent Member

Wow! I've got the news on constantly, hadn't heard that yet. It does seem to be a good idea to wait a day or so, or longer. How do they do that, though? I'm wondering if it has to be run through the House and Senate.

1 Reply
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)

Noble Member

@starcrest well I don't know. It's a weird situation but that chart describes a weird situation.

It's a virtual inauguration, but we've got lots of soldiers and fencing up. It doesn't seem too farfetched.

JoFrance
(@jofrance)
Reputable Member

The inauguration is on.  Most of it is virtual, but Biden will be inaugurated outside of the Capitol with some socially-distanced guests.  Looking at the chart, it doesn't look like a good idea.

The military presence is dramatic.  25,000 armed Nat'l Guards, razor wire fencing and now hundreds of active duty troops are being called in as well.  What is going on there?    

2 Replies
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)

Noble Member
Posted by: @jofrance

The military presence is dramatic.  25,000 armed Nat'l Guards, razor wire fencing and now hundreds of active duty What is going on there?    

Is this rhetorical?

2k of of 25k national guard and others have been sworn in as US Marshals. I thought you were tracking this, jofrance.

Also 400 NYC cops on site. There's a reason for this. All of it.

JoFrance
(@jofrance)

Reputable Member

@elsa, I've been reading articles like this here and there.

"https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/01/25000-troops-authorized-bidens-inauguration-even-though-no-one-expected/"

I'm sure there's a reason for the troops, I'm just not sure its an inauguration.

JoFrance
(@jofrance)
Reputable Member

I took too long to edit my last post and lost my additional comments.  Mars and Uranus in the 12th house of the inaugural chart are very concerning.  Its the house of hidden enemies, secrets, the house of undoing. 

There are so many theories going around.  I think because the other house involved in the chart is the 9th house, the courts and law will be a big part of this event.

(@bsk22)

This is such an interesting (and worrying!) thread. I'm curious as to whether having the inauguration bodes worse for Biden/Harris themselves, the country or all of the above. Are they themselves the hidden enemies or do they have hidden enemies? 

Elsa
Admin
Topic starter
(@elsa)
Noble Member

Just realized the moon will be void-of-course. No clue how to interpret this.

Page 3 / 6