2021 Mercury Square Pluto Happenings

Page 2 / 4

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
Topic starter
(@elsa)
Noble Member

More details.... the guy said something and then fell to the floor. This is what got my husband's attention. He got the pads, told the guy to apply pressure, pushing down. He duct taped the pads to his head. He said he did not want to use his belt because his pants would fall down.

He yelled at the mouth-open people that he needed to get to the hospital - told them to tell the boss to get his truck.

The man is big, like 300 pounds.  They got him into the truck. Boss said, "Someone come with me. I can't handle him alone."

My husband ordered one of the other men to do. Said, "I have bidness!"  That was that. Off they went.

My husband said, he just gets 'em on the chopper! Other people handle it from there.

Later, one of the men whose friendly with my husband but who is out post some surgery he had this week, texted him.

My husband told him the guy bush-hogged his head.  No update on his condition though we think he is okay (Brain).

My husband said it was hard to tell what what up because blood was pooling in places and he needed to get pressure on it.

5 Replies
Warped
Registered
(@warped)

Honorable Member

@elsa 

Imagine if there had been no one present with the knowledge and composure to step in and take charge like your husband did.  I wonder how many lives he's saved over the years!

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)

Noble Member

@warped it's true.  He's definitely good in crisis.  I am squeamish. This is a reminder to decide now - transcend this in a circumstance like this when a person needs your help. This is one of the reasons I am posting this. I hope people register it.

Warped
Registered
(@warped)

Honorable Member

@elsa 

I'm squeamish too.  It's hard to live with knowing I might've made a difference if I hadn't been.

CocoPeaches
Registered
(@cocopeaches)

Reputable Member

@warped My girlfriend who put pressure on my wounds and kept me alive when I was convulsing on the way to the hospital, is squeamish too. The brain can bypass squeamishness in certain situations. She's been uncomfortable around me ever since, though.

Hildegarde's Noviciate
Registered
(@gads)

@cocopeaches too right!

Her brain automatically separates you the person from your injured body. All she see is the you she doesnt want to lose, you the person she loves. At that point, The body becomes just something to deal with so she doesnt lose you.

Unamused

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
Topic starter
(@elsa)
Noble Member

Know anyone with a c-pap machine? If so, it's probably Respironics. They are recalling these machines world-wide.

https://www.usa.philips.com/healthcare/e/sleep/communications/src-update

Very dangerous - let people know. Click "recall letter".

I am stunned. This has gone on for more than a decade.

Mercury - lungs

Pluto - death

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
Topic starter
(@elsa)
Noble Member

Also, death of info.  Search mercury retrograde September 2021, google gives you CNN, Oprah and such as top results.

Killing independent business... anything nonconforming.

9 Replies
Warped
Registered
(@warped)

Honorable Member

@elsa 

Google is NOT our friend!

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)

Noble Member

@warped I expect my site to be eradicated completely at some point.  I don't know who reads here so I don't know if anyone knows what I mean but I have blogged for 22 years. I've had to develop a number of skills and learned various things over the years. I don't think people see the doors closing. They still have the big fog machine going. Jupiter Neptune. 2008. 

Astrology? It will be made stupid and superficial. Crap for the masses.

Warped
Registered
(@warped)

Honorable Member

@elsa 

But you're very resourceful, you'll find an alternative platform that works!

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)

Noble Member

@warped I don't think it will work that way... the way it night work now. But I hope I'm wrong.

dolce
Registered
(@dolce)

Reputable Member

@elsa have you seen this? It's called the "Dead Internet Theory" and is exactly what you're talking about. I wonder if it picked up steam in 2008 like you're referencing. Maybe you already know all about this with how much you've seen.

Google results say they give you billions of results, but it turns out that you can click through to the end of them pretty quickly and it's definitely not billions, only hundreds. It would appear that the internet has been scrubbed.

Years ago I found so many recipes from cool, independent sites. Now everything is allrecipes and yummly and foodnetwork and rarely something else. In fact, those sites repeat in the results over and over so if I want to keep clicking through, it takes a while to find where they actually end, if they do.

This applies to other topics as well. Other search engines apparently don't help because they use google as a proxy. 

Anyway, very interesting video. There's a 2nd part as well.

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)

Noble Member

@dolce I had not watched it yet... but I have heard you might want to grab the ips of sites you like because you won't be able to access them any other way.

I know this is beyond the average user...

I don't know what is going to happen. People who want to be in touch with me should sub to my newsletter.  We just don't know.

But it's pretty clear if you're not state sponsored (or whatever), you are pretty quickly being eradicated. All independent everything.

Edit to add... yes. Interesting vid. Thanks.

dolce
Registered
(@dolce)

Reputable Member

@elsa yw! It's definitely a little jarring to realize how much things have changed while we aren't looking that closely. It will be interesting to see how this plays out once Pluto is in Aquarius. We'll need other ways of gathering information and communicating with one another.

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)

Noble Member

@dolce Well it's not jarring to me. I was told of "internet governance", twenty years ago. Someone tried to sell it to me, hard. I kept asking, who is going to be making these decisions - oh well someone wonderfully smart, of course!

So I have been watching this for many years. It's just that Pluto has been in my 12th house.

dolce
Registered
(@dolce)

Reputable Member

@elsa makes sense. I only noticed it in bits, like I had to look harder to find something. I was too occupied with other things to see the implication. Now I see it and it's like, oh! I should have known. It's all right out there if you have eyes to see.

sophiab
Registered
(@sophiab)
Estimable Member

Pandora papers - offshore data leak affecting global rich including many government figures, leaders, etc. Hitting the UK headlines today - Guardian newspaper front page. The name Pandora is very mercury/Pluto! 

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
Topic starter
(@elsa)
Noble Member

Update on the guy with the head injury, he's okay. 24 hours in hospital to monitor for infection.

1 Reply
sophiab
Registered
(@sophiab)

Estimable Member

@elsa phew!! I'm sure he's feeling quite shaky now it's sinking in what happened.

sophiab
Registered
(@sophiab)
Estimable Member

Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram are all down since mid afternoon (UK time) 

4 Replies
NotMyCircus
Registered
(@notmycircus)

Prominent Member

@sophiab Yep. I believe Senators Blackburn and Blumenthal are holding a hearing tomorrow involving the testimony of a Facebook whistleblower.

Hmmmm…..🧐🤔

giovanni
Registered
(@giovanni)

Trusted Member

@notmycircus   Many think the "whistleblower" is fake. A psyop. She appears to be clamoring for direct govt intervention for MORE censorship of social media. She complains about "misinformation" on FB. Who defines whether something is misinformation? It's clear that anything that goes against the State/System narrative is labeled misinformation, so she appears to be right in line with the official narrative as opposed to a true whistleblower.

carolp
Registered
(@carolp)

Eminent Member
  • @sophiab my son informed me his Twitter feed indicates they've been hacked.   Kinda convenient considering the whistle blowers story has been made public.   Mercury and Pluto retrograde strikes again?!?
sophiab
Registered
(@sophiab)

Estimable Member

@carolp @NotMyCircus I didn't know about the whistle blower, i am going to investigate. Going to be interesting this Pluto stationing direct week!

Page 2 / 4