I live in the path of totality of the eclipse. People are just starting to buzz about it.
Some are excited. Some are working hard to make bank on this thing. Others are trying to figure out how to keep the city lights from coming on; as they’re triggered to come on when it gets dark!
The fear mongering has just begun. We’ve been told to get what we need from the store, as they expect traffic jams. One city plans to close all schools. I am sure others will follow suit. I have my eclipse glasses. I’m good to go!
I am not afraid of this eclipse, at all. It’s part of a “Kite” which includes, Jupiter (protection). A Kite is a Grand Trine with a bonus. So I think it will be just fine.
Astrologically, the house where the eclipse lands will be highly energized. Leo is a Fire sign, but you can also see Mars is nearby along with the n. node. I see creative drive in this chart. A desire to feel and to be vitally alive.
I expect the lights to go out. I intend to be infused with light and energy when they come back on. The emphasis is not on the darkness but on the brilliance!
Here are some ideas for intentions…
- Solar eclipse in the 1st house: A new you. Super shiny!
- Solar eclipse in the 2nd house: Love and money and self-esteem. Sparkle! Joy. Confidence.
- Solar eclipse in the 3rd house: You’re the fun one in the neighborhood. The communications hub.
- Solar eclipse in the 4th: Art at home. Your house as a showplace or stage where people have fun.
- Solar eclipse in the 5th: Bold art! Dating as theatre. Flair!
- Solar eclipse in the 6th house: Shine in service or on the job. Make it fun!
- Solar eclipse in the 7th: You’re the “IT” partner. Feel it and live it!
- Solar eclipse in the 8th house: Light up dark places, fearlessly.
- Solar eclipse in the 9th: Feel and live your beliefs. Shine out!
- Solar eclipse in the 10th: The boss or parent who sets a great example.
- Solar eclipse in the 11th: Party’s at your place!
- Solar eclipse in the 12th: Share your light and positive energy with others; particularly those who may be suffering.
What do you have planned for the total solar eclipse?