The new moon in Sagittarius takes place early in the morning on December 18th. As you can see, the Sun Moon pair are sandwiched between Venus and Saturn. It’s quite positive!
The idea you can benefit from this is confirmed by the fact the stellium is supported by Uranus in Aries. There are no harsh aspects involved.
Venus is concerned with relationships. Sagittarius rules stories and philosophy. The Sun and Moon make it all very personal.
Saturn is concerned with maturity and commitment. It can also indicate the lack of something.
Uranus is always about change and Aries is independent.
This new moon takes place two days before Saturn leaves Sagittarius for Capricorn. It’s clear to me this is an exceptional time to change (Uranus) your view when it comes to love, money or commitment. And you may need to break a social rule to get this right!
I am talking about going beyond what is familiar to you and forming your own independent (Uranus in Aries) view (Sagittarius) on these topics. This falls in line with yesterday’s post about ending your personal love-tale-of-woe! In whatever case, I would not miss this opportunity to do something positive.
It’s key that you adhere to some principle you’ve developed. Here are some ideas:
- New Moon in the 1st house – Be a positive force in this world
- New Moon in the 2nd house – Do good things with your money or other resources. Respect yourself; don’t jeopardize your self esteem.
- New Moon in the 3rd house – Honesty is the best policy.
- New Moon in the 4th house – Show up for your family.
- New Moon in the 5th house – Teach children.
- New Moon in the 6th house – Demonstrate good judgement at work. Be someone others can trust and count on.
- New Moon in the 7th house – Long range commitment. Be a stable, generous partner.
- New Moon in the 8th house – Work to make something good come from something bad. Also, deeply rooted wisdom.
- New Moon in the 9th house – Commit to learning and teaching, more.
- New Moon the 10th house – Be a positive role model for those who are younger or coming up over the territory you’ve already covered.
- New Moon in the 11th house – Expand your circle of friends. Dream bigger.
- New Moon in the 12th house – Ethereal wisdom, serve or suffer. Follow God.
Where will the new moon fall in your chart? State your intention.