The new moon in Libra will take place in the afternoon on September 25th. It will be particularly interesting to watch because of the tight opposition to Jupiter in Aries.
Libra enjoys relating to others. Aries is an independent sign and though it does like to fight, this requires an “other” to engage with. Oppositions in whatever form (transit or natal), generally brings another person into the scene.
In this case, it’s benefic planet, Jupiter, doing the opposing. Chances are your interactions with others will benefit you, even it they’re challenging.
As you can see in that snip of the chart below, Mercury and Libra-ruler, Venus, are close enough; they’re at this party. While it’s possible you may sit on a mountain and contemplate life, it’s more likely a flurry or interaction is on the way, or perhaps you opt to expand your view by mixing with “foreigners”; which refers to anyone outside your normal, usual purview.
There is nothing to warn about here. You may make a new connection or merely be open to such a thing. Jupiter is concerned with education and higher ground in general. You may acquire these things and if you do, it will likely be through an interaction with another person.
Whatever happens when relating to others, it’s likely to be helpful and stimulating. We set intentions under new moons. Here are some idea based on the house in your natal chart where the new moon falls:
- New Moon in the 1st house – Drive to socialize.
- New Moon in the 2nd house – Favorable for wealth and self esteem.
- New Moon in the 3rd house – Bouncing ideas off others. Stimulating, engaging conversations.
- New Moon in the 4th house – Forgiving and mending fences with family.
- New Moon in the 5th house – Childhood friends, off for an adventure. Also, beautiful creations.
- New Moon in the 6th house – Working in partnership for the greater good.
- New Moon in the 7th house – New perspective on your relationship or on partnering in general.
- New Moon in the 8th house – Bringing love and kindness into a dark environment. Visiting the dying.
- New Moon in the 9th house – Lots of interactions with foreigners and other types of teachers.
- New Moon the 10th house – Fair, even-handed and benevolent authority figure.
- New Moon in the 11th house – Make some friends (or forgive the ones you have/had).
- New Moon in the 12th house – Pray or sacrifice for the other(s).
Where does the new moon fall in your chart? How will you channel this energy?