The new moon in Libra takes place late in the evening on October 8th. Mars in Aquarius will trine the Sun and Moon. Outside of that, these bodies will be unaspected.
You can think of this like chocolate cake with chocolate frosting. No sprinkles, no sparklers, it’s pure. I deliberately chose the picture for this post to illustrate this. It’s Libra overload!
The house where the new moon falls in your chart will be infused with Libra energy. Think in terms of beauty, balance, give and take, manners, love and complementary pairings.
We set intentions ahead of a new moon. Here are some ideas, based on the house in your chart where the new moon falls.
- New Moon in the 1st house – A good first impression.
- New Moon in the 2nd house – Beautiful possessions.
- New Moon in the 3rd house – Gifting neighbors, give and take in conversation.
- New Moon in the 4th house – A pleasant home. Improved family relations.
- New Moon in the 5th house – Children with manners; beautiful art.
- New Moon in the 6th house – Work well with others.
- New Moon in the 7th house – New beginnings in relationships. This includes existing relationships. Extend an olive branch.
- New Moon in the 8th house – Seeing the other person’s side in the psychological realm.
- New Moon in the 9th house – Harmony with foreigners.
- New Moon the 10th house – Set an example of grace and fairness in your interactions with others.
- New Moon in the 11th house – Socialize with friends.
- New Moon in the 12th house – Ethereal grace.
Where does the new moon fall in your chart? What’s your intention?