The new moon in Libra takes place midday on October 16th. With the sun and moon opposing Mars and squaring Jupiter, Saturn and Pluto in Capricorn, you can expect to be squeezed. This may be exactly what you need!
It’s hot (Mars) and pressured (Saturn/Capricorn).
With the emphasis on Libra, you may feel lonely.
Why not do something about it?
Make an effort (Mars) to get along (Libra).
Offer (and receive) emotional (moon) support (Saturn).
Fortify your connections to others and perhaps try to heal relationships you (or they) have damaged.
You can make this a time to go out of your way to be kind. Or you can (continue) to harden your heart and reinforce your position.
If your life seems off balance, this is a great time to be fair and achieve some kind of equilibrium in virtually every area of your life. Stick together and strive for peace.
We set intentions under new moons. Here are some ideas based on the house in your chart where the new moon falls.
- New Moon in the 1st house – Resolve to make a favorable first impression.
- New Moon in the 2nd house – Balance the level of your self esteem.
- New Moon in the 3rd house – Friendly conversation, especially with neighbors.
- New Moon in the 4th house – Work to make your home inviting.
- New Moon in the 5th house – Teach your children to be kind and fair with others.
- New Moon in the 6th house – Do your share of the work.
- New Moon in the 7th house – Compromise in relationships to find the middle ground.
- New Moon in the 8th house – Balance your portfolio. Visit the dying (on whatever level). Lighten the mood.
- New Moon in the 9th house – Bring people with varying beliefs together. Find commonality!
- New Moon the 10th house – You’re in charge. Make sure you’re fair. Also, balance between work and family.
- New Moon in the 11th house – Visit friends. Keep it light!
- New Moon in the 12th house – Shore up your relationship to God / the ethereal.
Where does the new moon fall in your chart? How will you channel this energy?