The new moon in Capricorn takes place at 23 degrees, right around midnight tonight. You can check my new Transit Calendar for the exact time in your location. As you can see below, the sun and moon are tightly conjunct Pluto, part of a larger cluster of planets. This will be intense!
The new moon hits my chart so hard, I can see it being the death of me. I’m not trying to be morose or dramatic. This is just what comes to mind. I have been around a lot of (sudden) death lately. Random and traumatic. So I’m just telling you how this looks to me.
Setting my chart aside to consider the collective, this still looks like death to me. Someone or something significant dies. A public figure maybe? Someone of something with status. I never write like this but I can’t help it. Look at it!
As for the individual, all those planets are likely to be contained in just one house in your chart. You can expect an impact in that area of life. It certainly won’t go unnoticed.
This does not mean it’s bad. Jupiter is involved here but jeez. I think you will notice! If you don’t know how to find the house where the new moon falls, you can learn how here – Where Does The New Or Full Moon Fall..?
You’re looking for 23 degrees Capricorn.
We set intentions under new moons. Here are some ideas based on the house in your chart where the new moon falls.
- New Moon in the 1st house – Draw on your deep resources to face your fear. Major transformation involving the structure of your life.
- New Moon in the 2nd house – Recover from trauma and regain your self-esteem.
- New Moon in the 3rd house – Conversations with depth, to heal and empower,
- New Moon in the 4th house – Transformation of your home / family. Also, major transformation involving the structure of your life.
- New Moon in the 5th house – Intense creativity. Transformation via play, children or recreational dating.
- New Moon in the 6th house – New power structure at work. You may also revamp your daily routine, diet or health habits.
- New Moon in the 7th house – Very strong bonds with others, created or severed. Try to go with the former.
- New Moon in the 8th house – Dealing with death, inheritances; do not expect this to be easy.
- New Moon in the 9th house – Digging up the real and disgusting truth. Shadow side of various beliefs, religion, higher education.
- New Moon the 10th house – Power management. Potential fall from a high position. Careful, man. Karma is real.
- New Moon in the 11th house – Powerful groups of friends; attractive and repulsive.
- New Moon in the 12th house – Hopefully be empowered by God or whatever you call the ethereal source.
Where does the new moon fall in your chart? How will you channel this energy?
Updating on January 12th – how do you feel heading into this? I feel invigorated and empowered!