The new moon in Aquarius will take place midday on February 11th at 23 degrees. It will be part of a large stellium in the sign that includes the sun, Venus, Mercury, Jupiter and Saturn.
Check the graphic below. The dominance of this thing cannot be denied. Chances are the entire stellium falls in just one house in your chart. You should be innovating in that area of life, big time!
If you have significant planets in Aquarius or the other Fixed signs (Taurus, Leo, Scorpio), this is sure to wake you up. Yes… WAKE UP!
I know everyone has been telling each other to wake up for years now. I am not trying to irritate anyone but Aquarius-ruler, Uranus is called the AWAKENER. You’re not sleepin’ are you?
It’s normal in this type situation, you wake in the middle of the night with an ingenious idea of pretty much any type. This is exciting for some but not for all.
If all this Air lands in a Fire house in your chart, that’s going to be a lot better than say… the 8th house?. In whatever case, we’ve all got to deal so as usual…
We set intentions under new moons. Here are some ideas based on the house in your chart where the new moon falls.
- New Moon in the 1st house – Bold innovation. Detach and lead with your intellect.
- New Moon in the 2nd house – What you think has value needs an update.
- New Moon in the 3rd house – Think and communicate freely. Broadcast big ideas.
- New Moon in the 4th house – Rethink your ideas or perspective on what constitutes “family”.
- New Moon in the 5th house – Super quirky and creative. Art that’s ahead of it’s time.
- New Moon in the 6th house – If you’re not pitching in to help someone out, you’re lost.
- New Moon in the 7th house – Surprise your partner. Make an unusual connection. Work with an astrologer!
- New Moon in the 8th house – Detach from pain and pathology. Hook your subconscious to your intellect – wow!
- New Moon in the 9th house – You still believe whaaaat? Your mom is the Tooth Fairy. What other beliefs should be left behind? Waaaay behind?
- New Moon the 10th house – Find a new way to parent or rule over things. Set an example as a free individual.
- New Moon in the 11th house – New friends… a lot of new non-boring friends.
- New Moon in the 12th house – Big ideas through dreams or other ethereal means. Write them down before they disappearf.
Where does the new moon fall in your chart? How will you channel this energy?