I hate the idea of people on edge, especially during the holidays! To address this, each year I offer this guide: Using Astrology To Navigate The Holiday Season. It’s meant to ease stress so you can sail through the holidays and enjoy yourself.
This year-end is extraordinary in that we’ve been battered with a global pandemic and have this huge election in the United States coming up. We also have Jupiter and Saturn leaving Capricorn for Aquarius. These things have and will change the lives of many. Consequently, there is a lot of fear involved.
I addressed this by expanding the guide, which is not the same as inflating it. As always, there’s no fluff in the guide. It’s not over-worked and it’s not scary. It’s got everything you need to get on top and stay there over these next couple of months.
This year’s guide covers a longer period, beginning on November 14th, 2020, taking you through to January 14th, 2021.
It also includes Holiday Pitfalls By Sign: 2020 by Satori, including original images and possibly some inappropriate humor.
We really appreciate your support of our work. We’d like to reciprocate by offering you a 15% coupon, valid on purchases of reports or workshops that are not already discounted. Your coupon can be used as many times as you like, for the rest of 2020!
Navigating the Holiday Season: 2020-21 is written in my storytelling style. It’s easy to use. I use subtitles with dates and descriptions of the aspects. This is so you can follow along as the various dates come and go.
Here’s what’s covered in this year’s guide:
- November 14th: New Moon in Scorpio
- November 15th – 19th: Venus squares Jupiter, Saturn, and Pluto
- November 21st: Sun enters Sagittarius, Venus enters Scorpio
- November 26th, Thanksgiving
- November 28th: Neptune direct
- November 30th: Full moon (lunar eclipse) in Gemini
- December 1st: Mercury enters Sagittarius
- December 9th-13th: Sun and Mercury Square Neptune
- December 14th: Solar eclipse in Sagittarius
- December 15th: Venus enters Sagittarius
- December 17th-19th: Jupiter and Saturn enter Aquarius
- December 20-21st: Sun and Mercury enter Capricorn Jupiter conjunct Saturn in Aquarius
- December 23rd: Mars square Pluto
- December 25th: Christmas
- December 29th: Full moon in Cancer
- New Year’s Eve
- January 5th: Mercury conjunct Pluto
- January 6th: Mars enters Taurus
- January 8th: Mercury enters Aquarius, Venus enters Capricorn
- January 9th-13th: Mercury conjunct Jupiter and Saturn square Mars and Uranus
- January 12th: New moon in Capricorn
- January 14th: Uranus turns direct
After purchase, you’ll receive a confirmation email that includes a link to download the guide in pdf format. One click and you’re there!
If you want to keep a cool head, be happy, maximize potential, and be on top of your game through this period, this guide will help you do exactly that. As a bonus – if you’re up, you can help support others. This is something that helps all involved!
After your purchase, remember to look for your download link in your confirmation email.
Thanks and best wishes for a terrific holiday season!
Elsa and Satori