Notifications
Clear all

Random Thoughts Thread 2  

Page 594 / 598

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
Famed Member

The man who drove into the two horses on the highway in front of my house is still alive. However, he has only been able to move his eyes. Nothing else.

My friend's nephew with the sepsis and heart surgery was sitting up today and sipping water. This is very good.

My hair stylist has a family member with an inoperable back. I gave her my spine doc's name.

PurpleStarGirl
Registered
Prominent Member

My friend that I hung out with last night might be a triple Cancer. Makes sense as he's also a Venus in Cancer guy and therefore it would be in the first house and he's very attractive. Pluto would trine his ASC and he dresses in dark clothing with metal band tees and horror-themed ones too. He's a metalhead.

If that is in fact the case, my Capricorn and Aquarius planets would fall into his 7th and 8th houses. Lol. 

LN
 LN
Registered
Estimable Member
20200929 184920

Happy Halloween to all of you!

Osiris Wife
Registered
Noble Member

Recently, someone said to me "you're annoyingly positive". I laughed, and said "thank you". Puzzled they looked at me, "see, that's just what I mean. It was an insult". "I know, that's what you were aiming for" I say, "but it's a compliment I hear often from miserable people. Misery loves company".

If we're all going to die at some point, personally I want and deliberately choose to be happy in the time that I have. 

3 Replies
Elsa
 Elsa
Admin

Famed Member

@osiris-wife It's pretty dick-ish to recommend misery to anyone, anywhere for any reason.

aspire
Registered

Reputable Member

@osiris-wife Right on.  Being happy is quite a radical act. It takes courage; heart.

Space Cadet
Registered

Estimable Member

@osiris-wife Nolite te bastardes carborundorum.

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
Famed Member

There can be no more politics on this forum AT ALL.
Otherwise, this site will be eradicated from the internet which is something I cannot afford.

Thank you.

la_sirena
Registered
Reputable Member

I just got a raise and a whole bunch of new job responsibilities. The raise is awesome but I kind of feel like I got thrown into the deep end with no life jacket! I’m staying up til like 1-2am trying to learn all this new stuff. Crazy, this Uranus transit to my MC. It’s all happening so fast. Vrooom!! As Elsa likes to say, haha 😆 

Btw, I did talk to my manager about decreasing my work responsibilities, which I mentioned here I was going to do, and they did, but then they gave me a bunch of new things to do, and a raise 😳

Kindof thankful for the Capricorn energy right now. It’s actually helping me stay focused and determined, otherwise I may have just thrown up my hands you know

1 Reply
CrisLondon
Registered

Reputable Member

@la_sirena

You mentioned the Uranus to MC transit yet are you also having a Saturn and also a Jupiter transit? That would explain benefits and added duties coming your way...

Cap and Saturn are very grounding energies indeed and give the resolve and push when one is tempted to give up - I thank them (and their transits) for my most long lasting achievements in my personal and professional lives.

Self-care lots/techarge frequently and have your pockets/spaces of rest and joy and you'll get there eventually and feel up to the increased responsibilities.

I love the Vroom! expression - Uranus!!

Page 594 / 598

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Maximum allowed file size is 2MB

Preview 0 Revisions Saved