Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Wacha' Doin' 2022

jana
 jana
Topic starter
(@jana)
Reputable Member

Your words are bringing the fluxing relationship between Neptune (Scorpio)and Saturn (Capricorn/Aquarius) in my chart. Neptune is fine in it's ebb and flow until Saturn wants to constrict things into a "point". It's two different languages talking past each other unless you can get it into the sextile relationship.

1 Reply
la_sirena
(@la_sirena)

Reputable Member

@jana yes, T Saturn is currently at the same degree as Neptune and hitting things in my chart. Didn’t even think of that. Anyway, I’m better now. I do this, like I said, once every 4-6 months. I have a night I get hyper focused and can’t sleep and then by the next night, I get very unbalanced and not myself. I managed to sleep last night and feel better today. I even realize it as it’s happening what’s happening but still say things and the next day I’m cringing at myself. Oh well, I’m a work in progress like everyone else.

la_sirena
(@la_sirena)
Reputable Member

I have Sade Sati coming up. Lord I hope I’ve paid my dues enough for old Father Time to not punish me too much. Lord knows I feel I have. I have crunched myself so hard and done nothing but service for so long. Regardless I am humbled so I guess whatever happens, happens.

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)
Noble Member

Have you ever wished you were less odd?

4 Replies
la_sirena
(@la_sirena)

Reputable Member

@elsa all the time when I was younger. When I wanted to socially fit in. I enjoy being odd now. I’m an introvert and I enjoy my own company a lot. I think I came to the conclusion that I’d rather be doing odd stuff alone than forcing myself to fit in.

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)

Noble Member

This makes sense but I am an extrovert. I did not know I was odd until fairly recently. I find it demoralizing.  It's an unsolvable problem.

I really don't know what else I can do but live like, Henry.  Very similarly, anyway. I can do but I just wish it were different. 

la_sirena
(@la_sirena)

Reputable Member

@elsa I find oddness in others very refreshing, especially when they take pride in it. I think it inspires people, even if they don’t say it. It inspires people to be themselves. And it’s healing for others. Henry inspires people, even through your stories.

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)

Noble Member

@la_sirena I understand and thank you. But how people feel about someone or how they are affected by them, is desperate and distinct from how they feel internally.

Many people came to the desert to spend time with, Henry. He was a curiosity to say the least. He was all cordial to anyone and everyone he met. But this says nothing about his feelings.

People used to come to the desert to play cards with my father (and me), as well.  We were quite a bit of fun.  We were a ridiculous amount of fun!  But how my father felt, sitting at the table and how I felt sitting there, are independent from how we were experienced by the other players.

Warped
(@warped)
Reputable Member

Maybe as a small child, to have been bullied less, but even then I preferred to be myself rather than what I saw as silly and boring.  Later I hung with the "nerds" who preferred books over pop culture.  To them, I was actually a rebel, which I found amusing.

I've been more than adequately appreciated for being an individual.  To paraphrase Groucho, I've no desire to join any club that would have me as a member!

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)
Noble Member
Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)
Noble Member

We also need to start a new thread as this one is now huge... 

Thanks.

Page 73 / 73