Page 66 / 73

crux
 crux
Registered
(@crux)
Estimable Member

Hi Everyone, 

It has been a while since I wrote here.

Things have been busy at work with a new team.

The boy and I are steady on the personal front, but the ride has not been smooth. 

There is a constant sinking feeling with me struggling to keep my head above the water.

He has been working very hard for his career.

And we together have been giving each other as much time, space, and energy as possible for our relationship to grow.

I started using 'i love you' with him but he has been reluctant to tell it back to me every time. He did say it back to me the first time I told him 'i love you'. But he has resisted making it a 'habit'.

We had a couple of arguments over where we are in the relationship.

When I asked him does he not feel the same way as I do, he in essence told me 'he is not there yet'. Of course, he tried to soften the blow by sugar-coating but the final message was, 'he is not there yet'. He also doesn't verbally express his affection to me. 

It is going to be 5 months in May.

I was in pain about this but accepted him because I do feel love although he doesn't express it verbally. This might not change. So, I have to choose to continue to be with him despite this. 

I have also stopped saying 'I love you' post our arguments.

We have had several other small arguments around how he doesn't share details about the people in his life.

The dynamic of our relationship is very complex. Both of us came into the relationship with years of trauma. Nothing about either of our lives is simple.

I know he is trying. He knows I am trying. That has kept us together.

But, I pray to God that things can become simpler. Or at least do not get even more complex.

soup
 soup
Registered
(@soup)
Honorable Member

Pluto is squaring my Libra sons Sun right now. Try to imagine watching this and not being able to tell him a thing. 

He lost his amazing high paying job he went to school for 5 years to learn. And Friday night he challenged someone over a parking space at a Walgreen's and got his ass kicked to the 10th power and his vehicle damaged when he was picked up and thrown into his vehicle. 

Makes me sick watching it. But I have tried and tried to talk to him about his superior better than everyone else attitude ... (Gemini rising) talking over everyone. Knows more than anyone and everyone. He would not listen. I literally had to tell him that his daughter (my GD was not better than everyone else or other children) She is the love of my life and amazing but teaching her that shit is a NO!! 

Well in the last week he was demolished on every level. 

Think this shiz is not real... go into Pluto sq Sun thinking you are God's gift to humanity, and you will soon find out.  

I could step in and try to make this easier, but he would not learn a damn thing. And he has been horrible to people for the last 3-4 years. More actually, but worse for the last few. You have to let people journey through this stuff. 

We want our kids safe, and we worry, and we are sick when they are not doing well. But when they get out of hand and start acting like they are better than the rest of the world you have to step back and let the universe teach them what they will not hear from you.

Talking to him today, compared to talking to him 6-8 months ago. Not the same person. I stepped back and let it roll. He is completely different. He is becoming who he used to be. A decent, kind, nice and generous person. 

See, when you decide to get out of your vehicle like a badass and challenge someone, you need to know how large the other person is first....  (best option because people are nuts today... drive away) 

They have to learn. I tried. He didn't listen. 

If he were a kid I would be raging with fire and determined to seek justice and probably revenge. But, he is an adult and he should effing know better. So.... he learns on his own this time. 

9 Replies
Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)

Noble Member

@soup this is heart-wrenching, however I feel like you do.  The old adage about hardship building character is most times true. And if you never go through something like this, you do tend to go 'round being obnoxious.  It's actually the little people who get things done; as was explained to me when I was a teenager... by my boyfriend, no less.  He also told me that I was a "little person" (he was not). 

I was glad to hear this at the time. I'd rather be someone who gets things done, than someone who looks to others to do things for them.

I also hate to say it but he is probably going to be a long time getting up, after being knocked down this hard. However, at least he'll be human when it's all said and done.

I also think this will happen to MANY before Pluto leaves Capricorn. You try to tell someone they'll be brought to their knees, they just don't believe it. But I feel for you, having to watch it.

If you're a mom who rescues your kid, it's very hard to stop. It's better not to start in the first place.

soup
 soup
Registered
(@soup)

Honorable Member

@elsa I rescued both my kids too many times. Since I live so far away now my youngest the Gemini had to go ... and what he said he witnessed made him sick. But, it was a lesson for him too. He said... will be thinking about my own mouth from now on. Sometimes the person you challenge gets out of their vehicle and is 6'4 and weighs 300lbs and you are no challenge to them. Worse, the guy was drunk that attacked him so he had nothing holding him back, no good sense. My son is lucky living in that area he was not shot or worse. 

The mom part of me trembles thinking about it knowing had I been there I would have climbed that MF'r like a spider-monkey and tried to pull his eyes out. The sensible part of me that knows it was time for this lesson.... takes a deep breath and knows ... he had to come down. He just had to. He was so arrogant and for a Libra to be that mean to people? 

When I was home in October, he went off on me on my birthday and I left broken hearted and didn't understand what I had done to cause such a thing. He was treating everyone that way. I love my children, but I refuse to be talked to like trash. I told him... I am done. You will not now nor ever speak to me like that. I went silent. Hadn't talked to him in 7 months. This has never happened between us in our lives. Hard to hang on... wanted to call him... knew he had to change something. So, I waited. I would and could never amputate my children. But I know when they need a good thump... and as adults I can not do this nor can I save them. 

I would tell any parent... DO NOT SAVE THEM from everything. Let them learn lessons young. Or... this kind of thing comes rolling in to teach them humility and how to be a decent person. It was so hard to watch that arrogance. He was earning a lot of money.. and by a lot I mean.. a lot. He did earn it as he worked hard in school and at work.. but he did not earn the right to treat people like shit because of it. Now.. its gone. His vehicle has thousands of dollars worth of damage, he has NO medical insurance and no income. This all came at once. He has a 28 degree Libra sun. See? 

I no longer hide my love for astrology and people think I am off my rocker LOL and I really don't care. How much more can I describe a Pluto sun transit? I mean... EGO DEATH MUCH? If you are timid you'll learn to take up for yourself, if you are an asshole you are going to learn. 

Watching this in real time prepares me for it. I have starting 2023... I will probably have to take up for myself as I have no ego to be found. I am a shell of who I used to be ... being ordered around and pushed down. At any rate I will watch myself and check myself... 

I feel so bad for my kid. Feels like someone stabbed me in the soul. But I cannot fix this. He has to do better. All I can do is love him, let him know I do and let him clean it up. Sucks... but that is what is necessary right now. 

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)

Noble Member

@soup after reading about this, I realized I had to say something about Venus in Aries squaring Pluto this week. I actually made a video because I also read (this morning), people hear things better with video...

Uploading now. Live in 5 min. I ain't playin'.

soup
 soup
Registered
(@soup)

Honorable Member

@elsa So remember we spoke of Venus in Aries squaring Pluto ... yeah, and his (my son) with the 28 degree Libra sun. He is currently in the hospital with a staph infection in his hands. No medical insurance. And, his hands are in bad shape. Remember when you said it was going to get worse before it got better. It's getting worse. Much worse. I have all three girls here in the south with me. He is in the hospital and I cannot do a thing about it. I am 800 miles away. This story keeps sliding down hill.... its a runaway train. All I can do it take care of his daughter and hope he doesn't lose his fingers which will mean his ability to work. 

This is bad... getting worse. I hate it. I am walking the floors with worry... and not a damn thing I can do. He is getting the worst lesson. He is hooked up to IV antibiotics... worried.... 

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)

Noble Member

@soup I'm so sorry. Next week is better. Pluto won't be aggravated.

jana
 jana
Registered
(@jana)

Honorable Member

@soup 

I'm sorry things have worsened. Wishing you and the whole family a quick recovery.

Warped
Registered
(@warped)

Honorable Member

@soup 

Praying for your son and you. 🙏❤🙏

jana
 jana
Registered
(@jana)

Honorable Member

@soup 

You're a great Mom Smile

soup
 soup
Registered
(@soup)

Honorable Member

@jana Thank you Jana.

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)
Noble Member
img1

Porch color in shade/sun

4 Replies
jana
 jana
Registered
(@jana)

Honorable Member

@elsa 

pretty!

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)

Noble Member

@jana Thanks! Now that you say that - Libra.

It's my front doorstep.

Warped
Registered
(@warped)

Honorable Member

@elsa 

Heavenly color!  Reminds me of Italy. ❤

la_sirena
Registered
(@la_sirena)

Honorable Member

@elsa it looks nice!

la_sirena
Registered
(@la_sirena)
Honorable Member

Has anyone you don’t like ever copied off of you, and you’re like—yeah, nope, I don’t like that anymore. That’s one of the reasons I keep so much to myself. I don’t know why I always have to deal with this. I have Venus opposite Pluto in Libra… is this the f*<#ing copy-cat signature or something?

they say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery but in my case it doesn’t seem like that… it is a kick in the face-oneupmanship. If there is one thing I would change in my chart it is that damn Pluto opposite Venus aspect.

1 Reply
la_sirena
Registered
(@la_sirena)

Honorable Member

Sorry, this has nothing to do with anyone on this forum, just realized some people could wonder

Kim
 Kim
Registered
(@kim)
Trusted Member

My toddler son is pushy. I mean this literally, he tries to herd me around the house, where he wants me to go. Sometimes I don't have a clue why he's pushing me around. Sometimes he'll stand on my feet, too, while he's trying to boss me around. He's my 5th child, but I haven't experienced this before, so I tried to figure out what in his chart would create this behavior. I was at a loss, so I searched "pushy astrology" and of course, someone made a list of the pushiest signs. The top two were Scorpio and Taurus. My son is a Scorpio with a Taurus moon. But, I've never heard this about those signs before. What do you think? Do Scorpios and Tauruses have a tendency to be pushy?

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)
Noble Member

🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 $2 for 12 oz of pasta - I'm getting pissed off here!!!!!!!!!!! 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬   

Page 66 / 73