Clear all

[Closed] Wacha' Doin' 2022

Page 64 / 73

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)
Noble Member

I'm going to repaint my front porch tomorrow. It needs to be done and I keep saying someone needs to do it. I realized I was the one who should do it! I got the paint today.

soup
 soup
Registered
(@soup)
Honorable Member

I was careful to read the newsletter. I always do. I pay attention and try to remember what the pitfalls will be BUT....... here we go.

I had some dental work done that started in April. Now, I am in the South. And we have been isolated, him working from home. We are now integrating ourselves into the community. 

$4200 dollars for this dental work and its off kilter. I waited a week to make sure it was not me. Called. made an appt. and went in today. I was informed by the dentist (an Aries) (you know I asked who was working on me and of course it was an Aries and a Sag!) I made them cry.

WHAT? He started to rise up after I paid $4200 in cash for something that is wrong.

I heard the assistant say... oh, she's from the North. 😵 

The story of the Mars ruled Aries (27-year-old arrogant smart mouth) and the Mars/Pluto Scorpion.....

He said listen, you have upset my assistant (the Sag) (wouldn't be the first one 😞) and I asked how.. he said the way you talk. I said I heard her say I was from the north. I don't talk any different than anyone else I know ... from the north. He said... I don't think its what you said or that you said anything wrong... its the way you sound. 

OH HELL NO....  I cannot help where I was raised and that I don't yup and Y'all everyone. 

I kindly said.... well, I am not from here. And I am in pain. If I hurt anyone's feelings (I gagged on this as I said it) I do apologize... but I am a patient who has been kind and paid for a service. And I need it corrected. 

Then when he started to say more, I put my hand up and said, let's get this done. 

Like I am going to argue with a fire sign when I am in pain. 

When I first came in, I was nice... talked to them. They told me their birthdays... lol I asked him why he wanted to become a dentist.. he said MONEY.. that is such an Aries statement. At least he was honest. But kid.. don't rise up on momma who is no longer depressed and taking names.... 

That is the energy. The Scorpion and the Ram. Ram backed down. Scorpion didn't have to sting. Kill more flies with honey and what not... still not going to ever say Y'all. 

Read your newsletter. (it saved me and the Aries today) 

I find it hard to believe any fire sign was crying LOL 

I kindly apologized to everyone in sight. (for their error on $4200 dollars of dental work) 

They will fix this or there will be hell to pay.... 

The end. 

PS... had to remember how women are. You call and say something is off and they run to each other like town gossips and by the time you get there you have no idea what the hell the setting will be... cos... women. I swear to the lawd I am a dude in a woman's body sometimes. 

PSS.. they said my tone sounds like I am from the Northeast. I love the Northeast. He specifically said NY. I told him ... you sure are gentle people... what I wanted to say was a word that starts with a P. 🤣 BUT... newsletter... more flies with honey.... I understood the assignment! 

4 Replies
Libra Noir
Registered
(@libra-noir)

Prominent Member

@soup I’ve encountered recently a few princessy type young women (under 30) recently in service positions. Getting sensitive when I pointed out something. One time the girl did not give me 30 something dollars in change back. I thought I said it nicely but even if I didn’t the look on her face was totally rude.

Another girl at another store literally gave me the silent treatment. I was trying on clothes and dropped the number thing on the floor. It was plastic and I literally tried for five minutes to picj it up. It was stuck to the floor. I came out and told her nicely. She would not say a word to me and was like sulking. Give me a break. 

Don’t know if that applies here. I think our society has catered way too much to that generation. They are so fragile. And they are way to comfortable with their elders imo. They think that it’s endearing but it feels like ego stroking and not true service. 

In your case I can’t believe the audacity of the way they handled that, acting as if the burden was on you to be patient and understanding, especially when they clearly messed up. 

Kim
 Kim
Registered
(@kim)

Trusted Member

@soup Wow, surreal! I am from the north living in the south, but there are enough of us transplants that it's rare to meet someone who is actually from here. I would be hurt if someone said that to me, and I probably would never go back once they fixed the problem. I'm curious what you actually said (and why you upset Sagittarius so frequently). It sounds like it was how you said it, not how you sound, I just can't believe they'd get that upset over an accent. 🤯

soup
 soup
Registered
(@soup)

Honorable Member

@kim I wasn't hurt. And I have yet to meet a transplant. It's not rare where I am to meet someone from here. The whole town is lifer's.

I didn't say anything to the Sagittarius. So, that was BS. I actually requested her and liked her. 

They are going to have to replace $4,200 worth of dental work and they know it so of course it's being set up that I am a problem. I was nice to those people. 

I am in a small town. There are no transplants here. 

I was being silly about reading the newsletter and knowing to be careful how I talk to people. Which I am. That was sarcasm. 

And they did directly say to me ... she's from the North. And I was kind. I didn't go there to have a problem. I paid those people over 4 thousand dollars in cash. I certainly wasn't looking for trouble so am not sure I understand what you are saying here. I have never given my exact town so sounds like you are projecting... because there are no transplants where I live. 

We have a cocky young dentist that has no chair side manners. 

Kim
 Kim
Registered
(@kim)

Trusted Member

@soup I understand what you are saying about there not being any transplants. I was just saying that it's a different situation from what I have, despite us both being in the south, and it's shocking to me. It's shocking that he'd try to blame your accent. It makes zero sense. That's really crappy of them to make it out to be you when it was their problem. I'm not clear what the agenda was, I mean, obviously they needed to fix the problem, and you were there to get it fixed. There was no need to literally add insult to injury.

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)
Noble Member
lila western

She likes Westerns best!

1 Reply
jana
 jana
Registered
(@jana)

Honorable Member

@elsa 

Giddy up Lila!

elisa
Registered
(@elisa)
Reputable Member

we're finally taking the gardener to court this summer, the one who stole money and wouldnt pay back. I guess he is just waiting and waiting it out until we give up. we gave him way too many chances. To pay back, over a year now. and he only made two small payments of 500 each. And he owes almost 10k.  My mother in law was saying he could at least redeem himself and pay few hundred a month if he's broke. He supposed to have a gardening business which is online too and people were saying how professional it looks. It's truly uranus taurus in effect. Fortunes change because he got alot of money from us and now he's gonna have to ask a bank loan to pay us back when we take him to court.

la_sirena
Registered
(@la_sirena)
Honorable Member

All of the jobs I applied to reached out. 

2 Replies
Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)

Noble Member

@la_sirena wow! Congrats. You're on a roll! Smile

la_sirena
Registered
(@la_sirena)

Honorable Member

@elsa 

thank you. I’ve worked so hard over the past 5 years. Honestly I’ve been doing the jobs of 3 people for the past 2 years. I paid for a really pretty resume. Taurus likes pretty I figure lol

i didn’t even put all of my accomplishments on it because I don’t want to seem like I’m trying too hard.

la_sirena
Registered
(@la_sirena)
Honorable Member

My husband is one stubborn ass, I swear. 
I made him a brand new resume. It’s all spruced up and way better than it was before. He said it looks nice but he doesn’t want a two-page resume. He wants to use his old boring one page resume. 

🤦‍♀️😤😒

Page 64 / 73