Noble Member
blood moon

A gal named, Cindy, sent me this one.

1 Reply
Sue Ellen
Registered
(@sue-ellen)

Trusted Member

@elsa Thanks for posting. This is really pretty.

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)
Noble Member
Loo tv

Lila and her nature tv shows.

6 Replies
Warped
Registered
(@warped)

Honorable Member

@elsa 

Adorable and amazing! ❤

jana
 jana
Registered
(@jana)

Honorable Member

@elsa 

LOL!

Animals are amazing. We had a cat who when he wanted attention, would sit on top of the TV w/his back to us and swing his tail infront of the TV picture lol

Libra Noir
Registered
(@libra-noir)

Prominent Member

@jana Haha! My sons little dog will literally put his butt in my face when he wants attention lol. 

jana
 jana
Registered
(@jana)

Honorable Member
Sue Ellen
Registered
(@sue-ellen)

Trusted Member

@elsa We’ve caught our cat watching Tom & Jerry cartoons. We assume she is cheering for the cat Tom. It’s been seldom though. Her eyesight is failing. 

A co-worker left the Animal Channel on for his cats during the day while he worked. He said the cats watched when the big cats were on the TV.  Now, I wonder how big was his TV screen.

sk8samurai
Registered
(@sk8samurai)

Eminent Member

@elsa my dog Lili also watched TV. She would get so into it I'd have to remind her, Lill! Its not real!". Loved baseball...

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)
Noble Member

Went to lunch with my friend who has memory problems. They are getting worse, markedly, and she's back to not driving. 

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)
Noble Member

"...you trying gassing up a chevy blazer in this economy and see how irritable you become..."

True remark!

la_sirena
Registered
(@la_sirena)
Honorable Member

Mars and Neptune are on my Sun and Moon. I feel great, but wondering if I should? Sneak attacks anyone? 

I’m applying for jobs just to see what I can get. I’ve no real intention of leaving current job unless something better comes along and that’s not likely. But I figure what the heck. I feel like I’m gambling or something, playing roulette? Applying just for fun to see if I get lucky and land something amazing. 

Transit Uranus at the top on my chart has been something else.

2 Replies
sk8samurai
Registered
(@sk8samurai)

Eminent Member

@la_sirena Mars & Neptune on my moon in the 10th. I'm doing the same thing with jobs, It'st's like throwing cooked pasta against the wall and seeing what sticks. The difference is my Gemini rising is all over the place with the jobs I'm applying for.
Personal gardnener? TA for a kid w/ cerebral palsey? Lifeguard at a boy scout camp? Floral designer?
You never know.

la_sirena
Registered
(@la_sirena)

Honorable Member
Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)
Noble Member

Watching the stock market go over the cliff.

Page 63 / 73