Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Wacha' Doin' 2022

Page 62 / 73

elisa
Registered
(@elisa)
Reputable Member

wow me and my husband were looking at gas bills and yearly it costs us around 1500-1600 a year to pay for bills (just the gas bills alone )  and now it is around over 2100 a year due to the Ukraine war. As war always make food/bills/cost of living sky high. And the cost of food is just sky high as well. I think its a good time to stock up more food, at least more canned foods and packaged food and get the buy one get one free deals.

I already have heard/read the news that famine is closing in, especially if the russian blockade in Ukraine export is not able to get food in and out. People will be staring to death. Only heartless government does this. so awful.

I signed up for instacart which gives you 20 dollars off in the USA for a 50 dollars grocery at many popular stores. I think its a good deal, so i signed up for my parents and sent them groceries with 20 dollars off and free delivery too. unlimited free deliveries for over 35 dollars grocery. thats pretty good. on average its 3.99 for delivery.

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)
Noble Member

My son has quit social media. He no longer wants to peer into people's lives. Says he's close to who he's close to and he doesn't care about anything else. He's 23.

thenewboy
Registered
(@thenewboy)
Eminent Member

Good parenting shows UP!

thenewboy

1 Reply
Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)

Noble Member
NotMyCircus
Registered
(@notmycircus)
Prominent Member

Tonight we’re under a full blood moon in Scorpio. 

I’ve recorded the story of my birth to a teenage mother and am debating whether or not to share it on Tiktok (it’s in response to a news story about a rape victim who died because her 14-year-old body was not ready for pregnancy.

The moon is in my 11th house tonight. 

Libra Noir
Registered
(@libra-noir)
Prominent Member

Watched two episodes of Philip K Dick’s Electric Dreams on Amazon. It’s really cool. 

Libra Noir
Registered
(@libra-noir)
Prominent Member

BLOODMOON

56F3A38E 3450 43E9 8F85 CDA70201539B
7D32DE72 F929 4E6E AB01 5F15A1318932
1 Reply
Sue Ellen
Registered
(@sue-ellen)

Trusted Member

@libra-noir Thanks for posting. It was too cloudy here to see anything. Plus it was around midnight for the peak.

Page 62 / 73