Notifications
Clear all

Wacha' Doin' 2022

Page 60 / 66

la_sirena
Registered
(@la_sirena)
Honorable Member

The one person I knew at the wedding yesterday. She is a wonderful human being.  (Blurred her picture for privacy.) 

She was a best woman in her guy friends wedding. Needed someone to take her so I did. Went to the rehearsal with her the night before, got her ready, waited around all day for pics.
I was tired and had a lot of anxiety, but prayed about it and realized she really needed me to enjoy myself so she fully could. We ended up having a lot fun, especially when we got out on the dance floor! 

https://imgur.com/a/CbntA8o

2 Replies
la_sirena
Registered
(@la_sirena)

Honorable Member

She’s a Gemini. A social butterfly. Makes friends everywhere she goes! 

la_sirena
Registered
(@la_sirena)

Honorable Member

Sorry, I had to delete this picture. Just felt weird about posting it 

la_sirena
Registered
(@la_sirena)
Honorable Member

So this is an insanely powerful spread I just pulled…. ♥️♥️
I love this deck.

FEABAB29 75F9 4B00 8A32 5FEF4406DFD4

la_sirena
Registered
(@la_sirena)
Honorable Member

Listening to Lana Del Rey’s Ultraviolence album on repeat tonight. This song 💔

Neptune on my Sun and Moon needs to stopppp 

5 Replies
Warped
Registered
(@warped)

Honorable Member

@la_sirena 

Great song.  Wondering if lifting the first two bars from Nino Rota's theme for the 1968 Romeo and Juliet film was intentional, to convey the star crossed lovers angst.

la_sirena
Registered
(@la_sirena)

Honorable Member

@warped yes it was intentional 💔

Kim
 Kim
Registered
(@kim)

Trusted Member

@la_sirena Pisces moon square Neptune here...I always have Neptune Moon going on, but it's been more intense lately, for sure, with the transit. Music was something I stopped listening to for a while, due to personal reasons (an odd thing to say, I know), and now I feel like whhyyyyyy did I stoppppp????? I know in my head why, but it now feels so very wrong. Beautiful song.

la_sirena
Registered
(@la_sirena)

Honorable Member

@kim Yes, mine squares Neptune natally as well. My Sun and Moon are very close together <2 degrees. When it starting inching closer to my Moon, it got stronger. It’s right at the midpoint right now. 

I also took a break from music as it was keeping me from reality. Pretty much all I used to do in my free time was listen to music and pine.  My Neptune is exactly conjunct my south node. I’m an escapist by nature, I was born that way. 

I had to break away from the pining and the music if I wanted to accomplish anything in my life. Lol

Kim
 Kim
Registered
(@kim)

Trusted Member

@la_sirena Not so extreme for me, I can still live life, but I like my music loud and frequently with questionable lyrics, but I had kids, and they're supposed to be listening to Mozart, etc. 😆 So I stopped listening to my music for their sake. (Pisces sacrifice, I guess.) Someone here suggested that I get some noise-cancelling headphones for a different reason, but it's been so nice to listen to my music without feeling like I'm teaching my kids something I shouldn't. 😊 Now they laugh while I'm singing the G-rated parts and dancing in the kitchen. I feel like my fun old self again.

Kim
 Kim
Registered
(@kim)
Trusted Member

I've been busy getting ready for final exams. I just wanted to share a funny little thing that happened today. I was watching a video my statistics professor had recorded of a little review/trivia session that the in-person class did. During the final trivia session, she did an "about me" with questions that we really would have no way of knowing, as it was never brought up in class. One of the questions she asked was what her astrological sign was, with multiple choice of Scorpio, Virgo, Taurus, and Sagittarius. I pegged her as a Virgo, and it turned out I was right (and that choice had the most guesses from the class, too, so I'm not the only one who sees it). Then she went on to say that she was a Virgo with a Taurus Moon and a Sagittarius rising. I wonder how many people in the class knew what she was talking about. Smile  

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)
Noble Member
dukes

@notmycircus

Wed. to Wed. Smile

1 Reply
NotMyCircus
Registered
(@notmycircus)