Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Wacha' Doin' 2022

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)
Noble Member

CArRiE finished the app logo. We're going to have a Merry Christmas, have a drink, zoom call tonight, with chart-reading, in trade and celebration.

I've uploaded the logo and other things necessary for the app. I have the android messaging feature backend stuff done and should have iOS ready too, as soon as I hear from the guy.

They do these apps in 24 hours which is astounding to me.  Some people like to work and they don't mess around!

Pic of Dora, just because!

1 Reply
jana
 jana
(@jana)

Reputable Member

@elsa 

Yahoo! Congrats and Best Wishes on the new App!  Waves at CArRie 🙂

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)
Noble Member

Shock! My apps are done. 

I am going to try to get them in the stores now. 🙂

shortpants
(@shortpants)
Trusted Member

People everywhere here are getting the new COVID variant. I am spending my Christmas nice and peaceful, eating cheese and crackers and watching movies ... sometimes I feel like I need to see people for the holidays but this is absolutely not one of them.

In a month my progressed moon will be in LEO, and Saturn hits my ascendant so ... I'm taking this last bit of time to hide away before I am pushed onto center stage! ✨

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)
Noble Member

Learned something new...
The non metaverse is being called the "meat space".

https://www.elsaelsa.com/astrology/the-metaverse/

1 Reply
jana
 jana
(@jana)

Reputable Member

@elsa 

wow that's gross :/

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)
Noble Member

Jilly told me that "meat space" is an old term from the 90's when people first got online.

Libra Noir
(@libra-noir)
Honorable Member

Recovering emotionally and mentally from Christmas. I really really enjoyed the house when I had it all decorated, beautiful Christmas harp music playing, candles lit- it was magical….then everyone showed up lol. I guess I’m not the most horrible person in the world for disliking my brothers family but I do feel bad about it and that’s a feeling I want to avoid so it’s easier just to avoid them. I think it’s hard for any Libra to admit that they don’t like someone but there’s plenty who I don’t, so I’m just working on accepting that. 

I can’t wait to move on from that day. I’m gonna do a house cleanse when my mom is out tomorrow (she doesn’t accept those kinds of practices) and I think that’ll make me feel better. 

6 Replies
JoFrance
(@jofrance)

Reputable Member

@libra-noir 

I can relate to that.  It takes a lot of effort to make a nice experience for Christmas.  Kudos to you.  Family are always a mixed bag and a handful.  Do whatever you need to do to cleanse the house and move on.

Estella
(@estella)

Eminent Member

@jofrance Second the mixed bag part. ?

Estella
(@estella)

Eminent Member

@libra-noir Every Libra I’ve ever met hates conflict. They can’t stand that everyone can’t sit around in a circle holding hands and singing Joy to The World. It’s ok. We don’t like everyone but not everyone likes us either. ?

Libra Noir
(@libra-noir)

Honorable Member

@estella Not everyone likes us?! Haha

JoFrance
(@jofrance)

Reputable Member

@libra-noir 

Every year I like watching National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation for a good laugh.  It's a real snapshot of family get togethers, IMO.  

Libra Noir
(@libra-noir)

Honorable Member

@jofrance Me too! I actually found some National Lampoons wrapping paper this year!

Page 3 / 73