Forum

Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Wacha' Doin' 2022

PurpleStarGirl
(@purplestargirl)
Reputable Member

Well I permanently lost Mr. Archer as a friend. I met his new fling and she seemed pretty cool up until he accused me of introducing myself as his ex, which I never did and that I said she shouldn't date him, which again isn't true. I apparently said she shouldn't date him because of astrology. She said she was into astrology and I did pull up their synastry, because she was curious and wanted to see, and I noticed his Mercury and Sun on her DSC. All I said was that one person could feel something more than the other person. She's double water with Cancer Sun and Scorpio Moon and he is double fire with his Sagittarius Sun and Leo Rising and that the basic elements clashed. That was it. I never suggested that they shouldn't date. I said what I saw regarding the astrology. I guess my words got twisted and used against me. I knew something was off the moment I met her. There also might have me being blunt about setting boundaries, being up front with him about what she was looking for, and not to get sucked into trauma bonding with him. And I only said those things because I know what kind of person he is. And what people do with that is up to them.

She was looking for advice on how to deal with problems she and him were having and asked me and Mr. Archer's other friend on what to do. I knew something was off about her because the further I got to know her, the further some stuff she was saying starting to set off alarms in my head. I guess that built-in bullshit detector that Scorpio ASCs are known for does work for me. (I know I'm Capricorn, that Scorpio ASC is just one part of me that I do have and is relevent right now).

I should have listened to everyone here about him. I'm sorry to everyone whose advice I ignored and discarded. I'm such a moron. Sorry again.

6 Replies
la_sirena
(@la_sirena)

Reputable Member

@purplestargirl 

I’m sure her alarm bells were ringing loud and clear about you. She’s double water. She was feeling you out just as much, if not more so than you were her. With a Scorpio Moon she’s never going to forget  lathe things you said or how you made her feel or give you another chance. As long as he’s with her, you’re unlikely to have a friendship with him again. Seriously, I just have to say it-What were you thinking?? Analyzing their synastry and pointing out their incompatibility and acting like you have “been there done that” with him. Lord why 

Sorry, but it doesn’t sound like you have much Scorpio sense at all- you were not acting under the radar at all. What you felt that was “off” about her was *her* feeling you out. 

shortpants
(@shortpants)

Trusted Member

@la_sirena Also, it is so obvious to me that he triangulates women. Reason enough to walk away

soup
 soup
(@soup)

Reputable Member

@purplestargirl   And, now hopefully you can see that a Scorpio rising is NOT a Scorpio moon or Sun. Why you got involved in the first place? With a Scorpio moon? Why would you insert yourself in his business like that? 

As long as he’s with her you'll never see him again. And she is a Cancer sun? Oh lord. Cancers don't F around. 

She led you into a spider web and got rid of you easily. That is Scorpio. And Cancer. And Pisces. Learn your water signs. 

One can only pray this scenario is over. It's the song that never ends. 

Everyone claims to be an '8th houser' or Plutonian until they actually try to F with one. Especially the Scorpio moon.

Never ever F with a Scorpio moon. I repeat, never ever F with a Scorpio moon. 

Sagittarius love Scorpio. So do Leo. Why? I don't know. It doesn't work but they love the sex. The sex is like no other. The sex is like rockets that take off into outer space. It's smoldering and intoxicating. 

She played you. She knew something was off the moment she met you. I am telling you this for your own good. Lord have mercy MOVE ON. You won't. But I hope you can. 

Estella
(@estella)

Eminent Member

@soup I am a Scorpio rising with a Cancer Sun. Tonnes of Leo. Apart from my father who has Moon and Venus conjunct I’m my 1st, I’m rather indifferent to other people putting their planets in my 1st. And yes, I totally understand how and why our friend was played by the “mick and mild” Ms Cancer. ??

la_sirena
(@la_sirena)

Reputable Member

@purplestargirl 

and please for the love of god talk about other interests. Your obsession with him is only interesting to you. I’m really sorry but you need to see this for your own good. It’s so old getting sugar coated all the time. I don’t mean to hurt your feelings but it is sick and tiring hearing about mister archer, it’s so cringey, as my son would say.  Plus, you don’t need to be giving yourself away like that. You want to be like Scorpio, quit talking about that guy all the time.

Estella
(@estella)

Eminent Member

@purplestargirl We all live and learn. Mighty brave of you to have even met and spoken to her. ?

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)
Noble Member

"...I was relieved to see his scenario for this year. I was getting tired of forecasting "suckage"."

Me to the mother of a Sadge son. Smile

8 Replies
Rapunzelsoldierfish
(@rapunzelsoldierfish)

Reputable Member

@elsa I love Sadges with their ear to lean on about everything and anything. And the “gimme the truth” expectation. Because I’m a truth spiller and a detail deliverer! So I love them!

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)

Noble Member

@rapunzelsoldierfish Yes, that's exactly how I seem them as well.
I'll be talking to someone and about to say something "questionable". I glance at the chart and see, Sadge. "I see this Sadge in your chart so I'm just going to talk..."

They tell me, they're counting on this, every. single. time.

Sagittarius smiley Sagittarius smiley Sagittarius smiley Sagittarius smiley Sagittarius smiley Sagittarius smiley  

Estella
(@estella)

Eminent Member

@rapunzelsoldierfish The truth is worth learning, sugar-coated or not. ?

I have Sun conjunct Jupiter. My mother and son are both Sag. My brother is a Sag rising. 

Rapunzelsoldierfish
(@rapunzelsoldierfish)

Reputable Member

@estella Wow I want to be around your family! Very Jupiterian!

Estella
(@estella)

Eminent Member

@rapunzelsoldierfish Thanks! ?I’m sure you would fit right in. 

Continuing the theme of learning, when I was a kid, my mother would declare every Saturday off (as in off mothering and wife-ing duties) and go for cooking lessons. She used to bring home a little tub with samples of whatever she made, which she would share with us. Quite often, what was shared was no bigger than a thumb-nail size. Then for the next week she would experiment on what she had learnt - always, always convinced that the “teachers” (who also make to sell) had not shared everything about the recipe. She would improve on them until we had the experiments coming out pf our gills! This continued for 11 years. ??

Rapunzelsoldierfish
(@rapunzelsoldierfish)

Reputable Member

@estella  This is an amazing story! So very Sadge - especially the -expanding- on what she learned part of it! It sounds like she may have some Cancer in there as well?

Estella
(@estella)

Eminent Member

@rapunzelsoldierfish Cancer rules her 9th and she has her POF there. 

I think the love for learning stems from Merc Venus Jupiter conjunction on AC, at the apex of a Yod. The base is Moon in Virgo on 6th and Uranus in Gemini on 8th. She lost her mum at the age of 14 and her dad had 18 other children. Despite the lack of “guidance” she was grade-skipped and won a scholarship to do nursing in the UK. ?

Rapunzelsoldierfish
(@rapunzelsoldierfish)

Reputable Member

@estella Wow she has quite a story! She has 18+ siblings?! :O

Libra Noir
(@libra-noir)
Honorable Member

Stressin! Just found out my brother is bringing a party of ten to my Christmas dinner. I’m overwhelmed by that thought. Making sure I have enough food, who to get gifts for when Im already strapped at this time of year and I literally see these people twice a year and only my brother is my blood relation (my brother married a woman with five daughters and they’ve all had a bunch of kids too) what to do with my sons aggressive terrier.

I know I sound like a brat but I do sometimes feel that my brothers wife and her kids and her kids’ kids leech off of him (he works his ass off and I don’t think his wife has worked a day in her life) and are nice to my mom because they think they’re gonna get some payoff when she dies. I think they’re gonna be disappointed! That’s just my gut telling me that that’s their motivation but it makes me not want to be hospitable. Of course my Libra ass will be hospitable but I don’t like that little niggle in the back my mind (wish my Scorpio planets would just let my Libra planets relax!) 

8 Replies
Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)

Noble Member

@libra-noir have the food be the gift(s)!!
Hosting is your (mega) contribution. Let everyone know!!

Libra Noir
(@libra-noir)

Honorable Member

@elsa Well I got my sisters whole family individual gifts, because we are actually close. I just told her to come early so we could exchange gifts before my brother gets here so it’s not awkward lol. No one would call me on it or anything, I just wouldn’t want one of the little kids he’s bringing to feel left out when the others were getting gifts from me. This is all in my own head lol, noones even pressuring me, it’s just my own expectations! 

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)

Noble Member

@libra-noir so I'm just saying, you could change that. Make a kid-friendly dessert and tell them it's theirs!

It's just and idea and support from a fellow mom and hostess!

Libra Noir
(@libra-noir)

Honorable Member

@elsa Thank you! I didn’t mean to be contrary. I’m gonna take your advice!

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)

Noble Member

@libra-noir you weren't contrary. That's my speech pattern!

I just relate to your situation, completely.  You try to do something nice and then WHAM. But the Libra is also Cardinal and deep down, people know who is putting the thing together - you.

And then there is the speed with which people forget. I wouldn't stress at all. A can of whipped cream is a lot of fun for kids! 

"Here!  Decorate your cookie, you freaks!" Smile

Make sure someone else cleans up or at least helps. You're too nice. Always remember that! Smile

Rapunzelsoldierfish
(@rapunzelsoldierfish)

Reputable Member

@elsa "A can of whipped cream is a lot of fun for kids! "

This made me think of the America's Funniest Home Videos thing where people submitted videos of kids unwrapping bananas and being amused and content. Kids are so easily amused. 

But I've also seen 7-8 year old kids get a bit spoiled and really frown on the idea of getting simple little Chuck E Cheese prizes!

Libra Noir
(@libra-noir)

Honorable Member

@elsa Thanks:) Those whipits will keep them occupied lol. I kid I kid. 

I told my mom that we can just make them go outside. She said, oh I think it’s going to rain. I said, and??? Haha. 

Obviously I’m choosing humor to manage my feelings of overwhelm:) It’s a surprisingly good coping mechanism that I discovered when I was taking care of my stepdad. 

Libra Noir
(@libra-noir)

Honorable Member

For those who don’t know what whipits are: https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=whippets

Scrolling down this page I linked is pretty entertaining you guys. 

Anom16
(@anom16)

My best friend, a mom like figure of 40 years, got glioblastoma. 

I can't visit her much because of the distance and I'm busy with work and kids.

And it tears me up inside. (Saturn will enter my 8th hs in the beginning of Feb 2022, Placidus sys).

She's a wonderful Sun conjunct Jupiter in Cancer 8th hs. Scorpio asc and 1st hs moon. 

Sharp, wise and philosophical. Deep, joyful and creative. 

I wonder how it's showing in her chart, Chiron in Leo sq Asc, maybe? 

I'll spend time with her this weekend and light her fireplace. 

7 Replies
Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)

Noble Member

@anom16 I had to google, glioblastoma. 
I am so sorry. I hope she'll be okay.

Rapunzelsoldierfish
(@rapunzelsoldierfish)

Reputable Member

@anom16 I'm so sorry to hear this 🙁 I will be saying prayers for you and your friend now

Anom16
(@anom16)

Thank you heart  

Anom16
(@anom16)

I mean to @elsa and @rapunzelsoldierfish

Warped
(@warped)

Reputable Member

@anom16 

May your friend be blessed with a Christmas miracle. ?❤?

Anom16
(@anom16)

Estella
(@estella)

Eminent Member

@anom16 Maybe it’s the Tr Saturn square Tr Uranus in 4th and 7th. Could also be having important progressions. Has her Sun progressed to Virgo yet?

Did she find out when Tr Pluto oppose her Sun? What degree is her N Sun N Jupiter? 

I too am Scorpio rising, Cancer Sun conjunct Jupiter. Same vintage. Except my Sun Jupiter are in my 9th. 

crux
 crux
(@crux)
Trusted Member

Thanks for this thread. I can write here. 

I got an award yesterday for my monthly performance at work.

My father suffered a minor stroke yesterday (right when the full moon opposed my n.saturn/uranus on the galactic center) while he is still recovering from an AICD procedure done 5 days ago.

Venus conj Pluto on 26 cap asc makes me nervous. The night before dad had his minor stroke I was romantically engaging a man. The night before my father got hospitalised in Nov I was romantically engaging another man. So now it has happened more than once. I am too scared to even accidentally romantically engage another man. 

Life of contrasts continues.

2 Replies
Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)

Noble Member

@vdn that's a interesting connection. I'm glad you're dad is okay. I hope he can fully recover.

crux
 crux
(@crux)

Trusted Member

@elsa Thanks, Elsa.

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)
Noble Member

I am in the process of having an app made, which is quick to do, outside of I need an icon. CArRiE is going to work on one. So I will have to get the icon, get the app and then submit to app store(s). Not sure how long it takes for approval.

Also not sure if it will be ready to go re: notifications but I will be paying for the functionality.

2 Replies
soup
 soup
(@soup)

Reputable Member

@elsa  an App! I love this.

Rapunzelsoldierfish
(@rapunzelsoldierfish)

Reputable Member

@elsa This is exciting news!

Page 2 / 73