Clear all

Wacha' Doin' 2022

Page 10 / 62

crux
 crux
Registered
(@crux)
Estimable Member

I sorta knew it but confirmed now that the 'new guy' will have Pluto Transit his Natal Sun and dance on it repeatedly in 2-3 years. This will be interesting if 'we' last that long. 

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)
Noble Member

Done with my last consult of the day. People are freakin' interesting!

1 Reply
crux
 crux
Registered
(@crux)

Estimable Member

@elsa oh yes

crux
 crux
Registered
(@crux)
Estimable Member

I am so sleepy (rather drowsy)... like i am on some drugs... usually happens when there is something heavy going on in the skies... don't know what that is

soup
 soup
Registered
(@soup)
Honorable Member

In June, I will be here for 10 years. My God, all the things I have learned. 

10 years ago, all I knew was that I was a Scorpio sun. 

I can read a birth chart while eating a pizza and doing my taxes now hahaha

Also, it's so ingrained into my life that I find it hard to hide it. My DIL asked me a question about my son a week ago. I said oh... come on, he has a 7th house moon. She started laughing and said, you do know that I have no idea what that means, right LOLOLOL

I openly talk about it and have completely outed myself. There are people that think I am a witch, or crazy, or that God himself is coming to sacrifice me. LOL... I basically don't give a shit who knows. I don't force it on anyone. But I talk about it openly now. No shame. I love it. 

I love knowing this much, and long to know more. I make sure I learn something new every single day now. It has become as much a part of my life as anything ever has. 

Hard to believe. Where did 10 years go? 

I also started a TikTok channel, (back in October) talk about it, and have it open for all to see. I have no plan to ever hide who I am again. 

3 Replies
Rapunzelsoldierfish
Registered
(@rapunzelsoldierfish)

Estimable Member

@soup That's awesome! Happy almost-10 year anniversary! 

Have you thought about making a living with astrology, or do you already?

Also, curious about your Tik Tok. It would probably be the only reason I go to the website haha

soup
 soup
Registered
(@soup)

Honorable Member

@rapunzelsoldierfish oh no. I understand it, but would never care to do it for a living. I love it as my favorite hobby. I just don't care anymore if people know how much I love it and study it. I closed FB. I don't care much for twitter. I like Insta so my kids can see pictures. I have fallen in love with TikTok. Everything is there. 

As far as astrology goes, its snip-its. For example, a Scorpio Venus is this, or Pluto in the first house is that.... Not so much you are overwhelmed, but enough that you start to really understand what these small parts (which you need) mean when they all add up. 

It's an interesting way to learn for new people. But, it is missing the interaction that we had here when I was learning. Here I learned how different things played out in each person's life witha story that made it make sense. There, its just straight astrology snips .... BUT, then of course the people that offer this info, offer readings and teachings off site as they do it for a living. 

If you wanted to make money, there is a gold mine there. I am just not interested in it. I want to do something pertaining to travel. (Imagine that with Uranus on my moon haha) 

soup
 soup
Registered
(@soup)

Honorable Member

@rapunzelsoldierfish Also, I know a lot. I learned it all here. But I am not so bold as to think that this is a study that never ends. 10 years is nothing in astrology. Just a baby. There is so much that I think it's a subject that you could keep learning about for a lifetime. I know enough to understand I need to keep my ass in check, but not enough to tell anyone else when to keep their ass in check haha

crux
 crux
Registered
(@crux)
Estimable Member

After years of trying to resist any purchases wrt learning astrology... I bought the 'book of pluto' today. 

And yes... I will not be telling anyone how much I am fascinated with Pluto except people here.

The 'new guy' is still in the picture. I get slightly anxious from time to time about 'us'. I take it as an opportunity to go inside and examine my self-trust and self-love. The new guy has been a good trigger for my desire to grow spiritually. Had lost it for a while.

4 Replies
Rapunzelsoldierfish
Registered
(@rapunzelsoldierfish)

Estimable Member

@vdn I love that he is causing you to want to grow spiritually... that is a sparkling, shimmering green flag if I've heard one!

I get why you resisted purchased on astrology since there's so much on the internet. I haven't ever made an astrology purchase aside from readings/reports from Elsa. Also, there are so many books out there, that I wouldn't really know what to choose.

crux
 crux
Registered
(@crux)

Estimable Member

@rapunzelsoldierfish Thanks, dear. It has not been easy for me. This is practically the first time in ages that an association with a man has lasted more than 7 days without either of us sabotaging it or running into miscommunications/broken communications. I am just counting each and every day intently and watching my deep-rooted desires to doubt him and sabotage this.

But also this is the first time I do not instinctually want to run away from a man. 

Praying to God.

Rapunzelsoldierfish
Registered
(@rapunzelsoldierfish)

Estimable Member

@vdn He must be truly special! <3

crux
 crux
Registered
(@crux)

Estimable Member

@rapunzelsoldierfish He is. Just not sure yet what kind of special he will be and for how long. 

I wish I could be in his arms forever, though.

Rapunzelsoldierfish
Registered
(@rapunzelsoldierfish)
Estimable Member

I'm not sure if the lowered confidence and a return to my more dismal, past self is from Saturn in the 3rd house... or the fact that I've been doing a lot of root chakra work. Upon researching root chakra work a little more, I found that old memories and thought patterns can be dredged up very easily and make its way into the mind, needing to be purged completely.

I was literally feeling like I was emotionally in the year 2014 the other day, it was the oddest thing. Going to continue the chakra work to continue to release this old energy.

Page 10 / 62