Please consider registering
Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
Register Lost password?
sp_TopicIcon
various random entertainment - 111
Elsa
I work here.
Admin
Forum Posts: 32321
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
Friday, January 31, 2014 - 10:50 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Yesterday, my son had a substitute teacher. Apparently he was funny as hell. My son (who aspires to be a comedian) started messing with him – telling jokes of own. He’s got that Scorpio Mars, and Jupiter conjunct Mercury in Aries – frankly, his comedy is a bit too edgy for his mother…he also have Venus in Gemini – help me, God!

So he’s rattling off to this teacher – kids laughing about the two off him, and the teacher says, “Okay. Is okay if I be rude here?”

The whole class shouts, “Yessssssssssssss!”

He looks at, Vid, “You’re going to be alone for a loooooooooong time.”

ha hah ah aha

Vid loved this.

It just goes to show you, these kids that are supposed to be pc and brain-washed, really aren’t.

The love off-color humor, just as people have since the beginning of time.

Elsa
I work here.
Admin
Friday, January 31, 2014 - 10:54 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Today I read that men need to see the gynecologist more often.

The men here, both of them, went on a tear.

The world is hysterical right now, or at least the news is.  We’re just rollin’ on the ground.

Also one of Vid’s teachers played the State of the Union address, or at least the first 9 minutes.

He had to keep stopping the video to interject, hilarity and mocking.

I am sorry to everyone who thinks this is not funny. I would just avoid this thread.

SaDiablo
Planets in Signs and Houses
Milky Way
Limited Access
Forum Posts: 6892
Friday, January 31, 2014 - 11:20 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Men need to see the gynecologist more often???  When did that happen?!?!  *laughs*

Elsa
I work here.
Admin
Friday, January 31, 2014 - 8:59 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

“I once went to X club with Y officer. He looked around and said, these girls like to strew.”

“Strew?”

“He meant screw. Screw, but he said, strew. He couldn’t talk right.”

“Did you say anything?”

“No, I just made a mental note.”

Elsa
I work here.
Admin
Friday, January 31, 2014 - 9:06 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

“I used to go to those Town hall meetin’s,” my husband said, after my terrible time the other night. “I get sick of listenin’ to someone, I’d stand up and say, sit down!  Shut the fuck up – you had your say.”

“Oh my God.  You would actually do that?”

“Yeah, I do that. Sit down and shut your mouth, for I come bust your jaw.”

“You better never do that if I am around. I will leave you.”

“And I will say, P, come back here. Come back and film this. This is my wife, P.  She wants you motherfuckers to like her, and to think she’s nice. Me, I’d just as soon kill you as give the time of day, ya morons.”

“How do you keep from being controlling with me?”

“Oh, well we’re married. I don’t want to be up all night, gabbin’. You won’t let a bastard sleep.”

The following users say thanks to Elsa for this post:

SaDiablo, Shannon
Elsa
I work here.
Admin
Thursday, February 13, 2014 - 9:13 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

“If you did not have me, you’d have to go to this here, Catholic singles dance. $15 and they give you pizza and a drink,” I said.

“I would not do that!”

“What would you do?”

“Go to Catholic Match.com.”

“Well what would you say?”

“I like hogs! I like a hog who likes to eat in bed. I DO NOT like to go for walks on the beach – no way, am I walking on any fucking beach – I don’t want sand in my ass-crack under the guise of this-is-romantic.  I like everything comfortable and oh! If you don’t like John Wayne and war movies, don’t call me!”

“You think someone would answer that?”

“Probably. Some crazy woman who thought she could change me. Yeah, I’d get called for sure.”

Elsa
I work here.
Admin
Thursday, February 20, 2014 - 8:18 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Here’s a shocker. If the new girl stays, I will probably stop watching this show! I like her mother, but she’s nauseating.

I could barely stand her on the Ultimate Dance Competition. I just don’t think I’ll be able to see an hour of her weekly.

*click*

SaDiablo
Milky Way
Limited Access
Friday, February 21, 2014 - 5:25 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

I never watched the dance competition show, so I have no opinion of the new girl yet.  Not sure about the mom, either… she seems okay but I’m waiting for the worm to turn, yanno?  Something about that “pep talk” struck me as conniving.  *nods*

I’m still shocked about Kelly.  What a meltdown!  O_O

Elsa
I work here.
Admin
Friday, February 21, 2014 - 5:42 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Abby really, really, really likes the new girl. Totally loved her in Ultimate. The other two judges kicked her off and Abby overruled them and kept her.

She has the perfect dancer’s body, but outside of that…well you’ll see. I expect her to be on the show. Abby LOVES her (more than Maddie, even), but I just don’t see what she sees.

The mother is WYSIWYG. She managed to not act out on Ultimate (which was intense), but she is like you saw in the first show there – she wants her daughter on top.

I guess I don’t judge that harshly, By now these families have invested a lot of money in dance. I assume there have been conversations along the way…then they commit – further. So it is a a big chance, if this is what you want to do. You want your kid to realize that.

Anyway, the mother was able to stay out of most problems, though as you can imagine, other mothers were not happy when she was voted down and did not go away.

The other judges did not like her…and really, there were worse dancers when they did send her home, to be fair. But she was not the best. You have to have heart that elevates your performance.

I just don’t see what Abby sees. When the girls danced, I watched Kendall who I think is cute as hell and cool to boot. She’s been pushed way beyond the brink – cried her tears and come back, smiling. I just like her quality.

I understand it may be personal taste. Unreachable people on pedestals don’t interest me – you have to connect!

SaDiablo
Milky Way
Limited Access
Saturday, February 22, 2014 - 2:10 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Interesting…  *thinks*  This is all new info to me, though I could tell she’s definitely pretty high on Abby’s list.  (Top of the pyramid on your opening week?  Pfft!)  I’ll be honest, both duets they’ve had her in I’ve watched the other dancer more.  It’s going to be interesting when she gets a solo.  I don’t think I’ll be able to get a handle on her until then.

Elsa
I work here.
Admin
Saturday, February 22, 2014 - 5:01 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Think of a young Bette Midler who sings her ass off and blows you away. I would take that over a singer with a perfect body, any day. It’s charisma, heart and lack of whining.

As for her mother, she well understood that her daughter was favored – did not deny it. It just how the cards fell. But she also did not tell her daughter to rely on that…and when her daughter was voted down, she did not screech about unfairness. So I like her quite a bit.

Elsa
I work here.
Admin
Saturday, February 22, 2014 - 10:34 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

The new girl’s mother is always telling her to dance over the others – to distinguish herself (in Ultimate), because she wants her to show her merit.  But I don’t think this works.

Maddie has a knack of making everyone look good, rather than just making herself look good. This is a true gift.  She elevates those around her…without condescending.

If you want to distinguish yourself in a group (dance), you have to be a Micheal Jackson…this girl falls way short of that.

I don’t think she’s got the heart to be a star.  A very skilled dancer, yes. But if she continues to compete in duets…well it’s just no good.

The field is so competitive…if you want to work in it, you have to figure out how you’re going to do that.

With Michael Jackson, he had to dance out, ahead of and in front of his family.  But this girl does not have his charisma.

It reminds me of a totally fantastic well-bred horse, beaten by a scrappy horse, with heart.

I said, you can’t buy charisma and I meant it!

Anyway, I watch the other dancers too (when they dance with this girl)  They’ve all been knocked around quite a bit and they’re a lot more interesting.  They make me feel something. They make me cry. They move me to tears, which is what I want. I want to feeeeel something via art.

This gal is like a super model…her look. But you have to actually fulfill your promise.

supermodel_and_actress_kate_moss_over_40_years_640_05.jpgImage Enlarger

Remember when Kate Moss came on the scene?  Her talent is UNDENIABLE. She’s bigger than life.

I don’t see this gal having that quality.

Elsa
I work here.
Admin
Saturday, March 14, 2020 - 7:36 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Ha ha.

I preserved this one thread. The others are gone, unfortunately. 

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago
Most Users Ever Online: 1202
Currently Online:
Guest(s) 79
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
Newest Members:
Cezary
DayDay777
eleonora
lathan