Opalina
Registered
Honorable Member

Please stop with the propaganda .

jana
 jana
Registered
Reputable Member

I don't think there was any propaganda in this  thread. 

jana
 jana
Registered
Reputable Member

Unity 2020 has pulled the plug for this election but vows to continue for the next

2 Replies
NotMyCircus
Registered

Noble Member

@jana Not surprising. I don't think the public will take this concept seriously until the big players (Saturn, Jupiter and Pluto) shift into Aquarius. Also, Mars is square Saturn at this time. Not a good time to push anything forward!

I do hope it gains traction in the future, though. The upcoming election turns my stomach.

jana
 jana
Registered

Reputable Member

@blue_rose

I agree. I feel like any situation that keeps bringing up the possibility of a civil war ( i keep hearing this!) needs a new approach. It's beautiful that what he proposed is so radically different, yet within the constitutional contraints. 

Bret is a very persistent dude. He's been involved with Game B strategies for a very long time so I believe we re-visit this next election. Smile

NotMyCircus
Registered
Noble Member

Twitter banned them! 😡

1 Reply
CocoPeaches
Registered

Reputable Member

@blue_rose How weird. It's almost as if the people at Twitter are afraid that people will stop using Twitter if we see any semblance of stability in our government!

Libra Noir
Registered
Noble Member

You guys Im at the point where I think we are just rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic. And I’m also kind of looking at the Titanic thinking “you were kind of a crappy floating prison”. Ill take my chances on the open ocean. It might be dangerous but at least it’s Free. 

jana
 jana
Registered
Reputable Member

I understand your frustration. We have been stuck in this corrupt lobbyist-bought left/right pendulum swing for so long.... 

But I think this plan upends the entrenched Democrat/Republican duopoly and in is in effect a bloodless revolution. 

It is the closest thing we have to your sailing free metaphor. While the thought of just scrapping the system we have has a cathartic appeal, we've already seen with  CHOP/CHAZ what they are calling for is unsustainable without country wide death and destruction. 

9 Replies
Libra Noir
Registered

Noble Member

@jana I’m not frustrated, I’m free. I just saw through the illusion of government control and authority. I only recognize the authority of God. I woke up. (Actually I’ve always been awake, I just recently got some answers to some of the questions, through God’s Grace, that prevented me from going all the way into Freedom)  

As far as chaz/chop that wasn’t anarchy. Anarchy means- no rulers, and by inference means no slaves. Those people enslaved others and attempted to rule. They destroyed property that wasn’t theirs among other things- that’s rulership. I think it was a false flag against the concept of anarchy, which is truly about peaceful coexistence. 

Libra Noir
Registered

Noble Member

It also seems to me that we have plenty of nationwide death and destruction, much of it enacted by government agents. In fact, I would say that EVERY agency of the state is there simply and only to enact violence and theft on the people. 

NotMyCircus
Registered

Noble Member

@libra-noir Recently I read someone's experience of CHAZ on Quora. They went there on foot, and found the experiment to be pretty boring. They didn't see the nonsense chaos and violence portrayed by the media (especially Fox News, which decided we were witnessing anarchy). 

They also noticed that the zone area was kept very clean. There was a vegetable garden, too. (Did you know CHAZ had a master gardener?) 

Maybe if we checked things out for ourselves instead of letting the news media shape our opinions for us, things would be very different now. 

Libra Noir
Registered

Noble Member

@blue_rose Thank you for that. I didnt really make any determination on Chaz, because at some point, I really had to admit that I didn’t know wtf was going on there. Each news outlet has its specific agenda, and I don’t trust any of them. The fact that they were presenting two totally different scenarios was telling. 

I can say that I didn’t feel taking over land that wasn’t theirs was right, because that’s stealing, even if it was public land (land ownership is tricky in my mind because someone has to claim ownership of something that already exists in the first place, but by what means and by who’s authority do they claim it?) I honestly didn’t follow it too closely, so I don’t know if they even claimed anarchy or anarcho-communism (which still has a ruling class and therefore is truly not anarchy at all- I believe antifa is based on anarcho-communist principles), because those two VERY different ideologies are conflated in the minds of many. And even the word anarchy scares the shit out of people until they realize that’s it is (and libertarianism are) closer by a huuuuge margin to what our founding fathers had in mind, than the current state. In fact they all warned us about this exact scenario. 

There’s also just been soooooo much conditioning around that word, that, in the minds of many, it’s the opposite of what it ACTUALLY means. Freedom is slavery, etc.  

Libra Noir
Registered

Noble Member

Really, all that needs to be realized is that we are already living in anarchy. There are no rulers or authorities here, only people that claim that illegitimately. It would be cool if everyone could see that they are not above or below anyone in terms of God given Rights. 

NotMyCircus
Registered

Noble Member

Came across this 3-month-old reddit post about CHAZ:

"I was there today, and it is nothing like this subreddit is making it out to be. The violent individuals were expelled from the area because they broke the ideological reason for CHAZ existing: that we can exist without the military force that is the SPD. Speakers specifically talked about how people within the zone are meant to look out for each other and ourselves, NOT police each other. No property or businesses have been harmed, in fact, several are aiding the denizens within the CHAZ. We're fine. We're not calling for anarchy, that is not the point."

Libra Noir
Registered

Noble Member

@blue_rose See that’s confusing, because he/she describes anarchy and then says that they are not calling for anarchy.

JoFrance
Registered

Prominent Member

@blue_rose, I bet they didn't live there or walk around there at night.  There were murders and one rape there that I heard about.

I saw the CHAZ master garden which was nothing but a small plot they dug out in a local park that had nothing growing in it.

If they wanted to have their own commune, they should have purchased some land and set up their own community.  Be self-sufficient.   Instead, they stole others land, disrupted others homes and businesses and depended on handouts to exist.  It sure was no utopia.  It looked more like a homeless encampment filled with people that don't want to work for what they have.

This is nothing more than Occupy Wall St. 2.0 that was filled with people that didn't want to work and had a huge sense of entitlement.

No one would want that scene in their city.  It was anarchy in that they didn't want to answer to the authorities or follow local laws.  They were squatters living off of everyone else.

JoFrance
Registered

Prominent Member

@jana, We'll always need some kind of government authority, but the less the better.  Chop/Chaz was nothing but a modern day Lord of the Flies.

We have had a corrupt cabal running our government for a long time and a complicit media that covers for them.  They have to be defeated and we're on our way to doing that, but its a long, hard  road.  Thanks to P. Trump, they have been exposed and I hope and pray, they will be held accountable soon.

Page 5 / 5

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Maximum allowed file size is 2MB

Preview 0 Revisions Saved