Please consider registering
Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
Register Lost password?
sp_TopicIcon
Random Thoughts Thread
Rant, post tweetables, quotes, little sayings and thoughts that don't warrant an independent thread.
chad
Fucking shit up since 1960
Constellation
Limited Access
Forum Posts: 2305
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
Sunday, February 10, 2019 - 11:14 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

More than a few years back, I came upon two owlets nested in a broken and waylaid tree.

I took them home.  I named them.

Who and What.

As the Sun and the Moon turn, they have quite the affinity.

For each other.

For Spring sprung offspring rung and three more sung.

I named them, too!

Where and When and Why.

Such a mistake?

Now, more than a few years ahead, my days and nights are nothing more than an eternal interrogation.

As Saturn becomes himself and takes the time to reflect on decision and choice, I wonder if it wise to label, discern and judge at this time so far removed from the environs and conditions of those times.

Who am I?

What have I done?

Where have I gone?

When is it over?

Why do I ask?

There is one thing I do not question.

How…

The following users say thanks to chad for this post:

Sue Ellen, Libra Noir, Buendia, strawb., Tam, WinterMoon, MissyB, Satsun, Warped by Wuthering Heights
Libra Noir
Milky Way
Members
Forum Posts: 6588
Sunday, February 10, 2019 - 11:40 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Love this:) Reminiscent of Shel Silverstein whom I love. 

The following users say thanks to Libra Noir for this post:

chad
Buendia
Planetary ruler
Limited Access

Members
Forum Posts: 383
Sunday, February 10, 2019 - 12:12 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Beautiful.

The following users say thanks to Buendia for this post:

chad, saint paul
MissyB
Creating my life according to Universal Laws
Planetary ruler
Members
Forum Posts: 409
Monday, February 11, 2019 - 1:00 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Love this, Chad! heart

The following users say thanks to MissyB for this post:

chad
strawb.
Galaxy
Limited Access
Forum Posts: 4027
Sunday, February 10, 2019 - 12:30 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print sp_EditHistory

I realized I’m in a personal year 9 in numerology… honestly explains so much! In my SR this year, I have a Scorpio moon in the 12th house. Both combined together, explains the endings I am dealing with and the sense of loss and change. I think spirit often communicates with me through song, I have the song Funeral by Band of Horses often in my head.

On another note, if anyone has a lot of experience with moving, how many months prior to the end of your lease do you typically start searching for an apartment or expect to find one? It’s about 2.5 months away for me and not finding much atm. Don’t know if I should start freaking out or it’s still early. I’ve already visited 5 place and it’s been a pretty disappointing experience so far. It seems it was easier the last times.

On another note, this Mars/Uranus/Moon in Aries has put me in energetic overdrive! I am getting a lot done, feel some antsiness but I think I am channeling it well so far. 

The following users say thanks to strawb. for this post:

chad, Tam, MissyB
Tam
Gemini Sun Virgo Moon Gemini Rising
Milky Way
Limited Access
Forum Posts: 9132
Sunday, February 10, 2019 - 3:13 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

I’m a 9 year and have the Scorpio Moon in the 12th house too. It’s been a whirlwind since the Aquarius Full Moon.

JoFrance
Zodiac
Members
Forum Posts: 2868
Sunday, February 10, 2019 - 7:49 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

You have to give your landlord a months notice on your leaving probably, so look now.  

The following users say thanks to JoFrance for this post:

strawb.
chad
Fucking shit up since 1960
Constellation
Limited Access
Forum Posts: 2305
Sunday, February 10, 2019 - 12:57 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

strawb, go to this site:

caroladrienne.com

Wonderful weekly numerological forecast.

I’m in a PY9, as well.

tPluto on my Moon.

tSaturn on my Saturn.

I really have no possessions.  My letting go is totally in the sphere of emotions, concepts, ideas, ideals, philosophy and beliefs.

Also.

Of anger.

Forgiveness is my gift and reward…

The following users say thanks to chad for this post:

strawb., Tam, WinterMoon, MissyB
strawb.
Galaxy
Limited Access
Forum Posts: 4027
Sunday, February 10, 2019 - 9:24 pm

Thanks chad. I have been reading up on it more, it doesn’t seem all doom and gloom after all, even though the feelings of ending and releasing are real. I read that year 9 is associated with the water element. I definitely noticed the increased sensitivity.

Speaking of forgiveness, I had this come up in a conversation yesterday about betrayal. I realized forgiving is also about releasing yourself as a victim – of someone else, of a story, and in that way, it can be empowering. I think it sometimes gets seen as weak or disempowering but I suddenly saw it in a completely different light. 

Also realized something else… my progressed chart has Mercury going retrograde this month… for the next 20 years! 

The following users say thanks to strawb. for this post:

chad
MissyB
Creating my life according to Universal Laws
Planetary ruler
Members
Forum Posts: 409
Monday, February 11, 2019 - 12:53 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Learned last weekend how deep my ego resides in the shadows. 

Natal 12th House Black Moon Lilith at the apex of a T-square with Moon in Scorpio and Saturn in Taurus.

Profoundly sad and deeply ashamed of the pain that I have caused people that I love to feel. 

This is a Personal Year 7 for me. A spiritual year of deep inner work. Soul searching is my forte, but some of the recent realizations are daunting.

I have a LOT of work to do to bring this to the Light.

The following users say thanks to MissyB for this post:

chad
la_sirena
Sun
Limited Access

Members
Forum Posts: 539
Monday, February 11, 2019 - 8:43 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Suddenly so much of my inner strength has gone away. I am just asking myself what is the point of it all.  I can’t appreciate the present.  I mourn the past.  And the future feels hopeless.  I don’t know why this is happening all of the sudden when I should have so much to look forward to.  

The following users say thanks to la_sirena for this post:

Satsun
Buendia
Planetary ruler
Limited Access

Members
Monday, February 11, 2019 - 11:27 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

I’m sorry to hear this, la_sirena. I’ve been there. Is Saturn transiting your Mercury right now? I find Saturn/Mercury transits to be some of the most oppressive, and restrictive to maintaining or fortifying one’s presence/peace of mind. I also wonder where transiting Neptune is in relation to your Sun and Moon. Maybe being in the depths of winter is also getting to you? Just some ideas. 

When this happens, I visualize myself myself clenching my fists, as if to hang on, with my head down, making my way forward, slowly but surely. Also try to mind my health, particularly in regards to what I eat (I have that 6th house moon). B-vitamins are best absorbed when taken with protein, and don’t forget the magnesium. Nutritional yeast is awesome, too.

Your posts about making your way through grad school are very inspiring to me. I’ll hang on to your hope for the time being, if you feel like you gotta let go. The light is at the end of the tunnel, even if you can’t see it right now. 

Hope I haven’t overstepped. Much, much love to you. 

Satsun
la_sirena
Sun
Limited Access

Members
Monday, February 11, 2019 - 12:20 pm

Thank you, Buendia, you’re not overstepping.  Saturn was sextile my Merc but its moving away now. Its about 3 degrees separating.  Neptune is also moving away from my Mercury right now and is approaching the midpoint of my Sun/Merc in H8.

Do you think it’s maybe the Moon/Mars/Uranus transit opposing my Natal Pluto/Saturn?  Or maybe I am starting to feel T. Pluto square my natal Venus… it’s approaching by about 2 degrees now.  I think it could be that…most likely.  If it is t. Pluto to my Venus, it’s not how I expected it would feel.

I feel so much sadness.  I look back and regret not appreciating what I had more.  I feel like I wasted my life pining and obsessing over what could be, or what I thought ought to be, so much so that I never really appreciated the blessings I had going.  An entire decade…gone so fast.  I wish I could get back all the time. 

I thought my life would look differently by now. I held onto something for so long, I now feel betrayed on so many levels.  Like shafted by life. Im hurt and angry.  I hate this so much, but I still want it, and I know it’s bad for me to want it, so I hate it even more.

And then I have to go on and do all this stuff in order to live.  And I am tired of it all. I am just tired. 

But yes, I am sure some of it is seasonal.  The cold is contributing to it surely.  Anyway, hopefully it’ just a passing thing.  Thanks for your compassion.

Satsun
la_sirena
Sun
Limited Access

Members
Monday, February 11, 2019 - 12:39 pm

I am feeling little better now.  I think it’s Pluto coming closer to squaring my Venus.  I repressed some of these emotions and theyre coming up to the surface.  I can do this…let go.  I’ll live.

Satsun
Buendia
Planetary ruler
Limited Access

Members
Monday, February 11, 2019 - 6:49 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

I agree that you can do it (sorry to get back so late, I was out of range). Your post did remind me of Pluto…losing so much time. I think of any planet, Pluto will surpass or undermine or buckle our expectations. In effect, how could we really know until we experience it and continue to live afterwards? Elsa’s posts of Pluto transits have been invaluable to me.

Recently met a guy who has also been at the receiving end of Pluto, without knowing the astrology. He mentioned his bewilderment at losing a decade. I wasn’t necessarily happy to hear it, but I felt an understanding, or comraderieship. 

Not to sound mundane, but there is relief that comes after letting it go and crying. 

Satsun
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago
Most Users Ever Online: 264
Currently Online: Elsa
Guest(s)
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
Newest Members:
dhakini65
Hugo6