Please consider registering
Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
Register Lost password?
sp_TopicIcon
Random Thoughts Thread
Rant, post tweetables, quotes, little sayings and thoughts that don't warrant an independent thread.
Libra Noir
Milky Way
Members
Forum Posts: 6588
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
Saturday, February 9, 2019 - 11:04 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Ive been wondering about something you guys. Neptune is ten degrees from my ascendant in the 12th house. I definitely know I embody Neptune in the 12th for good or ill, but I wonder if anyone can see Neptune on my ascendant, through my writing here or the picture I posted a while back? 

astroworld27
Planetary ruler
Limited Access

Members
Forum Posts: 226
Saturday, February 9, 2019 - 4:24 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Short answer : yes.
Long answer : I see Neptune on ascendet characteristics in way you write.. always helping others on forum with your words.. spiritual.. sensitive… in the pic I see mystery.. soft yet very deep persona

The following users say thanks to astroworld27 for this post:

Libra Noir
Libra Noir
Milky Way
Members
Saturday, February 9, 2019 - 5:24 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Thank you. Ive read that planets in the 12 th are hard for the native to see. 

astroworld27
Planetary ruler
Limited Access

Members
Forum Posts: 226
Sunday, February 10, 2019 - 4:49 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Yes. My sun is in 12th n I never noticed these traits til recently my friend has been bringing up how she notices how I hide behind my sun in 12 th house..

WinterMoon
Sun
Members
Forum Posts: 518
Sunday, February 10, 2019 - 4:39 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

You posted your chart some time ago, if a planet in the 12H is within 5° conjunct the ascendant it might be something people in person would notice. Neptune is in its accidental dignity in 12H. For a while now your writing seems to be leaning towards different things in the realm of sort of esotericish, ha, things and discoveries. Perhaps you are in a lifetimeframe to be open or interested in a deeper search for things, as many do in their lives. Also Neptune may be transiting your 3H of communication at this time. Oh and Jupiter is transiting towards natal Neptune too puttin’ a bit of expansion on it. If I remember that pic it struck me as a very nice Capricorn bone structured face with Libra beauty.

moon

Libra Noir
Milky Way
Members
Monday, February 11, 2019 - 10:42 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Thank you. Yes, all of those transits are in effect. I have never been good with ascendants, in any way, for some reason. I never see people’s ascendant or rising planets. I do see peoples often Moon’s though. 

Elsa
Planets in shy.
Admin
Forum Posts: 29428
sp_UserOnlineSmall Online
Saturday, February 9, 2019 - 11:16 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

I have deactivated the new plugin. Are the issues fixed?

The following users say thanks to Elsa for this post:

Tango
Libra Noir
Milky Way
Members
Saturday, February 9, 2019 - 11:22 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Theres no more test to prove youre human but still no logout button. 

Tango
Planetary ruler
Limited Access

Members
Forum Posts: 467
Saturday, February 9, 2019 - 1:34 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

ON MY LAPTOP: I still had to go through the Register button to get to a Log In button

ON MY PHONE: There is now no more Log In button (but I can get through via the Register button).

No more test to prove Human.

Elsa
Planets in shy.
Admin
Forum Posts: 29428
sp_UserOnlineSmall Online
Saturday, February 9, 2019 - 2:41 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

I cleared the cache… how is it now?

Also, can you shift-refresh to see it if fixes it? Thanks! 🙂

WinterMoon
Sun
Members
Forum Posts: 518
Saturday, February 9, 2019 - 3:32 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print sp_EditHistory

Got in thru register on phone but on sign off … Do we go to the initial page that came up from when we entered thru register where it says ” (not xxx? Log out)? I just shut off my phone to disconnect. 

Well I was offline but when went back being  offline  it still showed/s currently browsing this topic but was not. Signed back on and am adding this new info. No clue how to sign off huh

elisa
Celestial sphere
Members
Forum Posts: 3005
Sunday, February 10, 2019 - 11:06 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

some random thoughts; i found out through long conversations and discussing other people’s problems, and ours, past and present, that my Cancer sun girlfriend with leo venus, Capricorn mars, pisces moon really hated supporting her ex, who she was so in love with …and she told me she will never pay for a man again. (at the time it never bothered her because she loved doing these things for him) But he left…..

She harbors intense dislike for men who she had to support, but now she is a successful career woman, and her and her husband have struggled to save for a house, for three years while living with her in laws who ..they did not get along (women to women in same household, got too much!!)  women always harder on eachother. lol  My husband and his guy friends agree that it is a competition between women, even if it’s just a brother or son, or father. LOL  it’s an inherent nature thing. lol

so when we talked about some successful female co workers who are in awe of my husband, (and these successful career women are supporting their younger men who are students) there is a deep desire for her, too to want something of a man who is the breadwinner. But the world is competitive for men these days. it’s a dog eat dog world and women are also in the race and winning too. lol

I’m just looking at the dynamics of male/female in the world now. 

i remember my mother’s childhood best friend, who turned successful career woman, she stayed with an abusive man, who hated her. I dont know she kept staying, because he beat her alot and drank alot of alcohol. And then, when he was the one to end it. she would never leave. She nearly killed herself. A successful brainy woman who would rather stay with him than with thousands of other men in the world. Life is so… strange. And love is so weirder yet, because we can’t even explain why we stay. my husband said that you can’t choose who you love.

The following users say thanks to elisa for this post:

chad
Tam
Gemini Sun Virgo Moon Gemini Rising
Milky Way
Limited Access
Forum Posts: 9132
Sunday, February 10, 2019 - 3:08 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Does your friend have a Virgo first house? I ask because people that I have known do this sacrifice/resent thing with lovers/spouses until they get sick of it and choose an equal or someone that will pull their own weight in the relationship. It may start out good but gets out of balance.

The following users say thanks to Tam for this post:

elisa
elisa
Celestial sphere
Members
Monday, February 11, 2019 - 6:41 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

nope, but ironically that ex boyfriend was a Libra sun/Aries moon. So there is something interesting to note.  the libra man gave her the lesson of “balance” before they broke up. Her Leo venus might have been drawn to his Aries moon. he was just really irresponsible and young and immature, and she was MORE mature than him. Like an old lady in a young body lol.  Now she is married to a Gemini near Taurus cusp, with taurus/cancer dominant energy. Their relationship is very equal. They both bring in the breadwinning /financial pull. She doesn’t want any children because she is always busy working full time and her career. but maybe in a few years or so, but she said she wants to work less if she does so she has more time for children and home. But at this time, not possible with new home and building financial nest.

elisa
Celestial sphere
Members
Monday, February 11, 2019 - 6:46 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

i just realized my cancer sun girlfriend really loves AIR sun men.  her 7th house marriage really enjoys it. She had some problems with another Libra sun male, too, who is a doctor and is in love with her. He knows she’s married, but he can’t help himself. lol (this libra sun male has a scorpio mars, virgo venus) sooooo his mars to her sun perhaps. the first libra sun male was a fire mars. maybe their fire mars to her fire venus? until it can’t last.  She is much happier with the Gemini/Taurus.

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago
Most Users Ever Online: 264
Currently Online: Elsa
Guest(s)
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
Newest Members:
dhakini65
Hugo6
BeckyT1964
Roos