Please consider registering

Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Register Lost password?
sp_TopicIcon
Random Thoughts Thread
Rant, post tweetables, quotes, little sayings and thoughts that don't warrant an independent thread.
allie120
Galaxy
Members

Limited Access
Forum Posts: 4457
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
Saturday, September 9, 2017 - 5:44 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Teresina said
My uncle had a baby!

I don’t know which city the kid was born in, but I think the kid has Uranus on the Ascendant or in the 12th or 1st, according to the birth time. The kid was born through unique/experimental methods, which is why I think it’s a strong possibility. I have Uranus rising and everybody was shocked and surprised when I was born, lol.

Kid might have Aries rising.

He has Virgo Sun opp. Pisces Moon tightly conjunct Neptune.

How exciting! I don’t know how much I will see him since he lives in another country, but it will be interesting to see how he grows up.  

Congratulations!

Ha! I have Uranus conjunct AC and I was certainly a surprise…disrupted two families…

The following users say thanks to allie120 for this post:

Tam, Poppy, Teresina
Tam
Gemini Sun Virgo Moon Gemini Rising
Milky Way
Limited Access
Forum Posts: 8174
Sunday, September 10, 2017 - 2:55 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Today was one of my best days, while feeling how wonderful it was I was also cognizant that others are having one of the worst days of their lives. The Moon was at my Sun/Venus midpoint.

The following users say thanks to Tam for this post:

allie120, Ann
Tam
Milky Way
Limited Access
Wednesday, September 13, 2017 - 6:55 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

They fired the crazy man that was bothering me at work, I mentioned it a few months ago so I’m just giving an update. 

chad, Kumquat, Ann, Poppy, Teresina, allie120
chad
Fucking shit up since 1960
Constellation
Limited Access
Forum Posts: 2230
Wednesday, September 13, 2017 - 7:10 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Tam said
They fired the crazy man that was bothering me at work, I mentioned it a few months ago so I’m just giving an update.   

The Sniffer!!??

That’s great news…!!!

The following users say thanks to chad for this post:

Poppy
Kumquat
SuperStar
Members
Forum Posts: 1573
Wednesday, September 13, 2017 - 7:12 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Oh that is AWESOME news, Tam! When you have an unpredictable weirdo in your environment, it is a ton of background stress. Glad he’s gone!! 

The following users say thanks to Kumquat for this post:

Tam, Poppy
Tam
Milky Way
Limited Access
Wednesday, September 13, 2017 - 7:19 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

chad said

The Sniffer!!??

That’s great news…!!!  

No not the sniffer the one that loved me and stalked me around the building. The sniffer is forever. 🙂 I will probably have to be in the same rest home with him.

strawb., allie120, chad
Ann
Star
Limited Access

Members
Forum Posts: 1427
Thursday, September 14, 2017 - 9:15 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Tam said

That’s great! 1 down 1 to go. 🙂

The following users say thanks to Ann for this post:

Poppy, Tam, chad, Kumquat
Tam
Milky Way
Limited Access
Thursday, September 14, 2017 - 7:11 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

My Taurus friend emailed me the most heartwarming, life affirming gift of words in an email this afternoon. I haven’t replied yet because I was just so blown away and I wanted to respond appropriately. 

Then my Libra friend that I have known since childhood wanted to eat supper with me. 

Yay Venus

Ann, strawb., allie120, chad, Kumquat
strawb.
Celestial sphere
Limited Access
Forum Posts: 3738
Saturday, September 16, 2017 - 10:42 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print sp_EditHistory

I wonder if the Moon in a woman’s chart can describe what kind of children she will have and her life after children… for example. this Cancer woman I know with Moon and Mars conjunct in Aries, had 3 rowdy boys back to back. She also ended up being a single mother after her husband died when they were quite young… leaving her with no choice but to be very independant and resiliant and take on the leadership role of the house (Aries qualities). 

My mother has Moon conjunct Venus and Mercury in Tarus, she only had girls. All this is square Pluto. Her life actually got much more difficult after she had children, although she says we are the best things that ever happened to her and she wouldn’t trade it… but the fact is, her life circumstances were good before and everything became much more difficult after. Maybe they still would have changed regardless, but it makes me wonder… 

The following users say thanks to strawb. for this post:

Tam, allie120, Kumquat
Elsa
Planets in shy.
Admin
Forum Posts: 28618
Saturday, September 16, 2017 - 12:14 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Interesting, strawb. I am going to quote you on the blog side. 🙂

The following users say thanks to Elsa for this post:

allie120, strawb.
Kee
Planetoid
Members
Forum Posts: 77
Saturday, September 16, 2017 - 3:28 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Could today be thought of as an adjustment day?

Mercury Conjunct Mars in Virgo with the only other aspects being Moon Inconjunct(Quincunnx) Neptune and Pluto.

Anyone seeing ways around irritating things?

allie120
Galaxy
Members

Limited Access
Forum Posts: 4457
Saturday, September 16, 2017 - 7:32 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Shoot. A small plane crash in our state today (11 so far this year!) claimed the life of a local NWMT racecar driver and the pilot. He was on his way over to race on Long Island tonight. We watched race at the local track. Some of the best racing you’ll ever see. Damn… I’m stunned. 😪

chad
Fucking shit up since 1960
Constellation
Limited Access
Forum Posts: 2230
Sunday, September 17, 2017 - 3:04 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Picture, if you will.

A smoking Nun with the habit of a haloed smoke-ring floating on its side as a Uranian sashay.  Effortlessly.

A dove of soap bubbles circling the blue, indecisive of the Piscean way to go and a leader to get them there.  Empathetically.

Dust and Dirt Devil’s spinning spun madness around a Capricorn child, merely, dispersing celestial stars to a Catholic woman, whom floating two feet off the ground, stares at a paddling of doves…

The following users say thanks to chad for this post:

WinterMoon
Kumquat
SuperStar
Members
Forum Posts: 1573
Sunday, September 17, 2017 - 5:21 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Yikes I seriously have a problem with feeling threatened by men. This is all since my ex. 

Funny thing I was going to run errands and thought, stop wearing glasses and wearing a college t-shirt, look a little cuter in case you meet someone- so I did.  So my last stop is the grocery store, I am barely in, look at the sale flyer and a man says “oh anything on sale?” I said actually there’s a whole paper of stuff on sale even though I’ll probably stick to produce. So I walk in and he walks with me, talking. Ok fine I’m friendly. Then he asks if I’m a bachelor like him and I was like “uhh” and he goes “are you a single mother” (who TF says that?? Sounds so derogatory) I said well no my son is in college and I’m hating myself as I say it because I was so shocked, and I’m all about personal safety and this is TMI. I’m thinking if there are hidden cameras I am the example of how you find a victim.  Then he tells me that when your friends get married they no longer want to hang out and it’s a lot harder to socialize, it’s so hard to get together.  And I’m thinking dude go away, he’s walking with me as I walk and I’m thinking anyone who doesn’t realize you don’t ask all these personal questions in this situation (it’s not a bar or a wedding) is socially stunted.  So I am ready to go to the produce section and he sees that and he says “I’ll see you around”. No you won’t!  Then I’m picking out vegetables and he was too, then I go to self check out and he standing there and he goes “oh after you”. So I’m staring straight ahead and he’s commenting on my vegetables and says that he likes basil, and I reply yes it’s very good with anything tomato. I am not looking at him at all and then I see that he’s no longer in line. I was so freaked out that I paid for my stuff at self check out put my wallet back in my purse and just walked out with my cart without taking my bags. So I had to walk in and get them and I’m looking for this guy as I go into the parking lot.  I had to stop one other place and I was totally out of it and I couldn’t believe that I was this shaken. I mean, yes unwanted attention is not fun but usually you blow it off. I felt really vulnerable  like I gave him enough information to stalk me, even though I really didn’t in retrospect, and I also realize that I need to have some better answers ready if people ask personal questions.  I do feel my age a little bit, and I live alone which I never really have.  I have not dated anyone since my ex and our divorce, and the only people that really have approached me have been younger so not really viable dating material, flattering and nothing more. This guy was a few years older than me, probably closer to my ex’s age. Same ethnicity too. This wasn’t fight or flight, it was flight or flight! 

I have calmed down somewhat but the unexpectedness and overpowering feeling out of the blue was really a surprise to me. I would not have thought at this point being divorced for two years that I would have any weird reaction to men. I used to stress when my old landlord would ask to stop by and fix something or asked me to accommodate him in some way while he was selling the place I was living, too. My ex was so overbearing and nasty that I feel pushed really easily. 

Other than fake and vague answers to have at the ready, I’m not really sure what to learn from this.  Yes the guy was slightly weird, I think if you want to talk to somebody you don’t ask them personal questions, you joke or something, but I feel like I overreacted in my head.

This is probably also why I have no interest in dating, because it seems so complicated.  And I have been barely ever without a partner since I was 18 years old. It’s very odd. 

Ugh…

The following users say thanks to Kumquat for this post:

chad, strawb.
WinterMoon
Planetary ruler
Members
Forum Posts: 380
Sunday, September 17, 2017 - 5:30 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Projections and reflections, an artist understands this. The picture is painted from these. A frozen moment depicted in the medium of choice. Being the repository of the surrounding energies projected yet knowing the own self, creates an ability to understand things unseen, yet there. Ghost energies aimed at a grounding energy. Does it dissapate for the ghosts to be able to live peacefully or does it kill them because they gave it away, focused it on another. There are those who are the lightning rod, repositories, closets, you name it, projector receptor, chosen for the role of destination emotional junkyard, caretakers of others mental stuff. Ha strange world. Own up to your stuff yourself no one can hold your things for you, if you don’t it will kill you.

🌙

The following users say thanks to WinterMoon for this post:

chad
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 196

Currently Online: klara, M300
79 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

Newest Members:

mzrach