Please consider registering

Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Register Lost password?
sp_TopicIcon
Random Thoughts Thread
Rant, post tweetables, quotes, little sayings and thoughts that don't warrant an independent thread.
Tam
Gemini Sun Virgo Moon Gemini Rising
Milky Way
Limited Access
Forum Posts: 7290
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
Friday, May 19, 2017 - 9:18 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

I need to accept that some people are ignorant assholes. (real life) Accept it!! Acceptance now! Flow around them like water. You don't need to have a Uranus/Pluto/Moon emotional reaction to ignorant assholes. You are not required by law to have an emotional reaction to people that act that way everywhere they go. 

This rant is brought to you by t-Chiron conjunct Saturn, t-Saturn in the 7th square Saturn/Chiron in the 10th and Moon in the 4th

Saturn.JPG

sp_PlupAttachments Attachments

The following users say thanks to Tam for this post:

Teresina, soup
Ann
Star
Limited Access

Members
Forum Posts: 1068
Friday, May 19, 2017 - 11:39 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

I feel you, Tam!

The following users say thanks to Ann for this post:

Tam, Poppy
Libra Noir
Galaxy
Members
Forum Posts: 4945
Friday, May 19, 2017 - 2:39 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

allie120 said

Check out Temple of the Dog, too, with Cornell and Eddie Vedder. Good music. Weird, a song called "Heaven" .... ?  

Oh ya definitely temple of the dog. I'm a true fan of Chris Cornell. 

The following users say thanks to Libra Noir for this post:

allie120
Poppy
Star
Limited Access

Members
Forum Posts: 1139
Saturday, May 20, 2017 - 8:50 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

How is it, so many read here, without participating in the topics?  I understand having to take some time to discern what one thinks - I have natal Mercury opposite Neptune.  But, fifty-some people reading, with so few replies in the topics read???  Why???  How so?

If you read this, and you're one among this group, please explain to me?

Tam
Milky Way
Limited Access
Sunday, May 21, 2017 - 11:18 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Some of the guests arrive here via a search engine, they aren't necessarily regulars. Some of them are probably regulars that didn't sign in because they didn't want to and thirdly not everything is interesting. I don't know enough to answer everyone's questions. Sometimes people asks things that humans can't answer like when is my soulmate going to show up and save me from myself and my choices? Other questions need to be answered by a professional.

allie120, Poppy, soup
Ann
Star
Limited Access

Members
Sunday, May 21, 2017 - 12:29 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

I don't know what got into me today but I bolted out of bed and did so many things that I've been stalling on... for months! 

I love having productive days. And it's still early so I'll get to relax for the rest of it. ?

Tam, Libra Noir
Libra Noir
Galaxy
Members
Sunday, May 21, 2017 - 2:33 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Poppy said
How is it, so many read here, without participating in the topics?  I understand having to take some time to discern what one thinks - I have natal Mercury opposite Neptune.  But, fifty-some people reading, with so few replies in the topics read???  Why???  How so?

If you read this, and you're one among this group, please explain to me?  

I don't comment on everything I read. And I know I when I post, my posts tend to get read a lot but only a few people will answer. 

If I don't respond to a question I've read, usually it's because I don't have an answer or anything interesting to add. Sometimes I do have an answer but can't articulate it. Sometimes, I'm just not that interested in the topic. I like the freedom of the forum here because I'm not obligated to share when I can't or just don't feel like it. 

When I post a question or issue and it gets read a lot but only a few responses, I remember that I'm not entitled to answers. The people who give them do it from the kindness of their heart. And the ones that don't might just need to read and digest it. Either way. It's all good! 

Poppy
allie120
Galaxy
Members

Limited Access
Forum Posts: 4170
Monday, May 22, 2017 - 3:31 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print sp_EditHistory

Tam said
Some of the guests arrive here via a search engine, they aren't necessarily regulars. Some of them are probably regulars that didn't sign in because they didn't want to and thirdly not everything is interesting. I don't know enough to answer everyone's questions. Sometimes people asks things that humans can't answer like when is my soulmate going to show up and save me from myself and my choices? Other questions need to be answered by a professional.  

Very true. I know this will sound condescending but some of those questions are just ones that need time, age, and experience to answer. Plus all the questions that are too generic, asking about this [insert sign here] guy or girl. Or all [insert sign here] are [insert newspaper sun sign generalization here].

Sometimes I will read something but cannot take the time to respond because I hate trying to respond, knowing I will probably get interrupted soon irl. Other times, I really think the posts are thought-provoking and want to mull them over for a while. 

The following users say thanks to allie120 for this post:

Tam, Poppy
Tam
Milky Way
Limited Access
Monday, May 22, 2017 - 6:43 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

My Moon is taking an ass whooping between Chiron, Saturn, and Mars. I'm either mad or sad, droopy Gemini is boring. 

allie120
Tam
Milky Way
Limited Access
Tuesday, May 23, 2017 - 6:26 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

"Crazy man" that was in love with me took a piece of wood at work and kept swatting a 19-year-old man with it until he left welts on him. He told his dad who came to our workplace to beat up "crazy man" but his supervisor found out and stopped it. (bummer)

That's how weird he is and is an example of the shit he does constantly to get attention. 

Libra Noir
Galaxy
Members
Tuesday, May 23, 2017 - 6:49 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

That is weird. I'd be so uncomfortable working around this guy! 

Tam, allie120
Poppy
Star
Limited Access

Members
Forum Posts: 1139
Tuesday, May 23, 2017 - 11:15 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

@Tam, that is highly bizarre, for a workplace.  confused

@the frequent participants who replied to my open question to those who "visit" - well, firstly, me neither, there are topics where I have nothing to add, or, sometimes, not until I can mull over what *do* I think.  (t-Uranus to n-Mercury nothwithstanding... gonna be a long, long transit, that one better to mull a bit before posting.)

@anyone reading-and-not-posting, please know, I for one am glad you're reading here, whyever you are.  This is a rich source for further learning, I know, because my understanding of astrology charts has grown immensely, by reading (and rereading, later on) here.

ariessmily_gif

The following users say thanks to Poppy for this post:

allie120
Ann
Star
Limited Access

Members
Wednesday, May 24, 2017 - 8:58 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Tam said
"Crazy man" that was in love with me took a piece of wood at work and kept swatting a 19-year-old man with it until he left welts on him. He told his dad who came to our workplace to beat up "crazy man" but his supervisor found out and stopped it. (bummer)

That's how weird he is and is an example of the shit he does constantly to get attention.   

??? 

ummm how was that even allowed? 

Omg I would pounce on him if he were near me. ??? 

Ann
Star
Limited Access

Members
Wednesday, May 24, 2017 - 9:00 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print sp_EditHistory

Poppy- I read a lot but don't answer a lot because I know nothing about astrology compared to the people on this site. I'm still learning some basics. 

I will say I'm so thankful to people that reply to my questions and to others because it teaches me more than the Astro books do. ?

Poppy
allie120
Galaxy
Members

Limited Access
Forum Posts: 4170
Wednesday, May 24, 2017 - 10:49 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Tam said

How is he still there? God, that is so annoying. What an ass.

The following users say thanks to allie120 for this post:

Poppy
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 196

Currently Online: Jilly, Warped by Wuthering Heights, ScottishFoldSoul, Megana
69 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
2 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

Newest Members:

Kabelo

diamondbaby