Notifications
Clear all

Random Thoughts Thread 2  

Page 604 / 616

soup
 soup
Registered
Noble Member

Have to share this Cancer sun! She is adorable! Listen to this girl sing. She is adorable! 

2 Replies
la_sirena
Registered

Reputable Member

@soup my mom posted this onto my Facebook wall ❤️

Vesta
Registered

Prominent Member

@soup She has camera presence!! I had to watch the whole video. She lights up the screen. 🙂

JoFrance
Registered
Prominent Member

I hate my barbeque grill.  We bought it earlier in the year and it has proved to be nothing but problems.  Its a Charbroil, but the way it is designed, the drippings tray is easily accessible from the back.  My husband covers that with aluminum foil for easy cleanup.  Unfortunately, its accessible to animals too.

First, a mouse got in there and ripped up all the aluminum foil.  Finally we got rid of the mouse and then I was on my mud porch and saw this bigger rodent go under the grill cover.  It was about the size of a small groundhog.  I got a good look at it as it was running away with a piece of aluminum foil in its mouth.  It was a beautiful mink.  It had gorgeous fur and a cute furry face.  It was cute enough to be a pet.

Thankfully, the drippings tray isn't accessible to where we grill food, but I'm already turned off on this grill.  We're going to close up the back of it with a screen or something but I think its headed for the dumpster.

LN
 LN
Registered
Estimable Member

We have a similar problem here with our grill. The difference is that we have a possum  who comes up on our deck and tears out the tray completely shreading it to pieces. I have seen him do it so l know what is happening.

In my case though, l think l like possums  because everyone hates them and l have sort of a soft spot for them. He is disruptive but he's so ugly he's cute.

I know, everyone would think," how can she like a possum?" I guess l'm just weird. Scared  

3 Replies
Sue Ellen
Registered

Reputable Member

@ln

Opossums are known as tick killers, because of their obsessive grooming. In my area, people are advised to leave opossums alone to help control the ticks. 

I still don’t like them.

Libra Noir
Registered

Noble Member

@ln I like them too:) I think they’re adorable.

Ill never forget when I lived with my brother in my late teens in this old craftsman house. I walked out of the bathroom in the middle of the night one night and an opossum was sitting on the hall table staring at me. It did startle me. But then I just went to bed lol. It was gone in the morning. 

JoFrance
Registered

Prominent Member

@ln, I think they're cute.  We have one that comes around every now and then.  He has a big, white, moon face.

PurpleStarGirl
Registered
Prominent Member

Walked to my local pioneer cemetery earlier this afternoon. As soon as I stepped foot inside the premises, I stop in my track. I felt an awareness from the cemetery's end. I think it was awake.

Are cemeteries more active on Halloween than any other time of the year?

3 Replies
Sue Ellen
Registered

Reputable Member

@purplestargirl

Yes. Three days are days for the dead. Today is All Saints’ Day. Tomorrow is All Souls’ Day.  Yesterday was Halloween, of course, the eve of All Saints’ Day.  

Halloween is also a cross quarter day, half way through a fixed sign. 

Maybe this will help: https://www. calendarpedia.com/when-is/all-saints-day.html

NotMyCircus
Registered

Noble Member

@purplestargirl I've heard that the veil between the physical and spiritual worlds gets really thin during Scorpio season. So I wonder if you maybe you experienced that at the cemetery?

PurpleStarGirl
Registered

Prominent Member

@notmycircus

Possibly. The Sun's in my first house for a good month or so. I also read in "Healing Pluto Problems" that people with Scorpio rising have mediumship abilities but I'm not sure if that's true. Spirits occasionally follow me around when I go to old cemeteries so it's not really new. I was just surprised to find that it was awake, for lack of a better word, yesterday. Didn't feel that last year when I visited it.

la_sirena
Registered
Reputable Member

I’m gonna go away for a while. I am in the middle of this disgusting Pluto square Venus transit and I have a feeling it’s about to get even worse over the next year. August/September next year is going to be brutal. I know, because it will retrograde square my Venus. Last time it retrograded back to square my Venus, the absolute disgust, rage, hurt.... just brutal. I need to really work on myself and also brace myself. I need to let this anger go. I need to heal from this god forsaken shit show.  I don’t want to vomit it all up here. So I will try not to do that. 

5 Replies
CrisLondon
Registered

Reputable Member

@la_sirena

Self-caring by preparing to provide yourself some much needed space in the coming year is such a kind gesture to yourself. Making space when a really tough transit is approaching...yes.

Guess the pluto to venus transit might make you feel 'disgusting' and 'repulsive' due the strong emotions and reactions evoked by the transit and a fear of being 'too much' to others and a wish to protect others?

Try and come here if you feel it could help you feel heard, supported...Don't forget that many posters here will have gone through similar horrors and can offer solace.

Venting is human and I think here at the forum we get that and can still see a person's beauty.

soup
 soup
Registered

Noble Member

@la_sirena I have needed the moon for strength if you can imagine that.... I have turned into the town crier. Pluto is beating me to a pulp. 

This is the worst one I have ever had but in a different way... this is gut wrenching. I understand... I just vomited a whole thread... good grief. SO harsh. 

I just keep doing the right thing and stop to cry then do some more of the right thing even when it doesn't feel right at all. 

And, I can't tell a soul. Not one human to talk to because you know people... at some point someone will say something so... (of course its in my nature to trust no one haha) So, I suffer in silence. 

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin

Famed Member

@soup You're right to be careful. I moved somewhere new and spilled... it was eventually used against me. Not good, but you have to sort people one way or the other. Now I know who to avoid, lol.

TBB
 TBB

@soup I hear you on the suffering in silence thing and hope you hang in there. I've got a late scorpio rising and a couple of scorpio 12th house planets myself, and the Halloween full moon was loosely conjunct my natal moon too. It brings me back to that Japanese amusement park's instructions from earlier this year: please scream inside your heart.

CocoPeaches
Registered

Reputable Member

@la_sirena By all means do what you have to do! But I do hope that you'll check in from time to time... Try to forgive yourself for being human, and remember that we can all learn from each other's shitstorms that we share here, and that we'll be here to listen when you need to vent.

I have T. Pluto sq Venus coming up in the next couple of years. Luckily I'm catching support from my 23d Taurus Sun, in between Pluto crossing my 20d DSC and then squaring my 26d Venus in Aries.

CrisLondon
Registered
Reputable Member

My mind is trying to process the coming lockdown, my anxieties around the medical and dental procedures I had planned for the rest of the year which will surely be cancelled now...

I feel like having a 'duvet month', not only a 'duvet day.'

(In case it's a cultural saying, a duvet day is when one spends the day under the sheets most of that day. )

Page 604 / 616

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Maximum allowed file size is 2MB

Preview 0 Revisions Saved