Random Thoughts Thr...

Notifications
Clear all

Random Thoughts Thread 2  

Page 601 / 616

NotMyCircus
Registered
Noble Member

Another possible Mercury/Uranus event: Has anyone here seen the "Borat 2" scene where Rudy Guiliani plays a cameo and gets a young woman to go down on him during an interview? In a bedroom? I'm not sure if this was a scripted movie scene that he signed up for, or if he really was set up by Sasha Baron Cohen to get caught being serviced by this young woman! EWW!!

5 Replies
Occhineri
Registered

Estimable Member

@notmycircus It wasn’t scripted; he got set up. The actress didn’t do anything to him either, but it certainly looks bad.

NotMyCircus
Registered

Noble Member

@occhineri That's even worse! Gross! He's married, and acting like that with a young lady probably his daughter's age. 

Can you imagine being his daughter right now?

Occhineri
Registered

Estimable Member

@notmycircus Well, he’s divorced again at least. I’d be mortified if Rudy was my dad, lol.

NotMyCircus
Registered

Noble Member

@occhineri You're right, I just checked (the other day I read a comment saying that he was, but it looks like his last divorce--his THIRD!--is recent). 

Looks like his daughter is 31 years old. The actress who messed with him is 24. Giuliani is older than Trump. Let that sink in. He's 76. 🤢 🤮 

CrisLondon
Registered

Reputable Member

@notmycircus

I saw the movie today. The scene was pretty real. He was set up. I couldn't believe it yet somehow I could believe it.

This movie made me as uncomfortable as the previous Borat one yet I also see what Baron Cohen is trying to do and admire him for it.

But wow, not my movie genre...interesting to see Covid rearing its head strongly in the filming way before the lockdown.

Salamander
Registered
Trusted Member

All right, I have anxiety regarding two possible surgeries (if massage therapy doesn't work for my finger, I have to have surgery. For endometriosis and a fistula, surgery is inevitable.).

Most of my symptoms are coming from my finger (including hearing loss, constant pain everywhere in the body, fluid buildup affecting muscle appearance, and vision loss). So hopefully once I get that addressed, I can look for a job (I have to make sure I'm a good fit this time!), then have the money for the other surgery...

2 Replies
Poppy
Registered

Reputable Member

@salamander, Good wishes from me (and many others, no doubts) for a happy resolution for you!  Truly  hearticon (would have put it, if I only knew how)

Salamander
Registered

Trusted Member

@poppy Thank you poppy!

Well, thus far, my finger was considered inoperable, there actually was a bone fracture and a torn tendon, so I'm wearing a finger splint that is making life more bearable...Other stuff is going on too in my finger (definitely a problem with a blood vessel, and fluid buildup, maybe a swollen joint) and abdomen, I am definitely getting an MRI tomorrow for my hand.

The rheumatologist wanted to connect my symptoms (GI, reproductive and rheumatological), but I got spooked at how invasive the GI tests would be (colonoscopy, endoscopy, biopsy...). He had me do another blood test to check nutrition levels, even though my blood test for rheumatological issues with another doctor was negative.

I have to find a gyn who can work with me on the pelvic exam, or an MRI, without getting knocked out hard. My vagina is apparently too tight to be examined...

I have a fear of being touched too...This doesn't help with medical procedures.

Otherwise, I am considering doing security work until I have a solid work history, and increase my vitality for police work.

PurpleStarGirl
Registered
Prominent Member

I've decided I'm going to indulge in the magic of Halloween. See what kind of mischief people can get up to. There's got to be some treats coming out of the tricks.

No better way to tap into that full moon Uranian energy than by indulging and watching. Smile

1 Reply
Vesta
Registered

Prominent Member

@purplestargirl I am the converse of you. I have been making a conscious effort for going out and doing something 3 weekends in a row. But this weekend, I am going to sit quietly and observe.

LN
 LN
Registered
Estimable Member

According to Google Trends, searches for "can l change my vote" have spiked.

I did not know people actually think this is an option. Whaaaat. 🙄 

5 Replies
NotMyCircus
 NotMyCircus

@ln It did cross my mind today that many of us who voted early could waffle due to Mercury Retrograde. It turns direct in a week. Will we regret our choice later?

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin

Famed Member

@NotMyCircus my daughter regretted her vote within 24 hours. That only has to happen to a person once. It's happened to me.

Warped by Wuthering Heights

Reputable Member

@ln

Changing your vote -- IF it was a Mail-in Ballot -- actually IS possible in some states. Details here:

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1320522720614858752.html

Warped by Wuthering Heights

Reputable Member

@elsa

If this Guide To Changing Your Mail-in Vote is considered political because it mentions candidate names, please delete it.

LN
 LN
Registered

Estimable Member

@warped-by-wuthering-heights Thank you! I was not aware of this. You learn something every day.

It is one of the main reasons that l like this site. The sharing of information helps us all grow. Wink  

NotMyCircus
 NotMyCircus

Speaking of Mercury Retro, the website says I joined 51 years ago! That's technically and chronologically impossible. 🤯 

3 Replies
Elsa
 Elsa
Admin

Famed Member

@NotMyCircus I see that when a comment triggers the spam filter. I've not had a chance to investigate.

NotMyCircus
Registered

Noble Member

@elsa I left a comment before logging in. There's places to put a username and email address, just like on the blog. I was able to leave a reply and then noticed I wasn't technically logged in yet. 🤔

Libra Noir
Registered

Noble Member

@notmycircus Ya, when I did that it went to moderation. When I login normally no problems.

Vesta
Registered
Prominent Member

I feel ashamed to discuss my drama when the world is filled with so much suffering right now. But I am selfish and a bit anxious. So, hoping that pouring out my brains here would be therapeutic.

Got the shock of seeing the name of a nasty ex on an email thread today. I am supposed to be in a meeting with him tomorrow. This person was married while we were dating (he said he was divorced), was a serial liar (made up yucky stories of his family's influence or how his estranged wife was in a relationship with her own brother.) I have no idea what relationship crack I was on, for the 4 short months that we were dating. A clue is that it started under the influence of alcohol too, and I have since then, deeply regretted it.

He was a classic narcissistic bully who brought out the worst obsessive tendencies in me. He said he was suicidal, so i called endlessly when I couldn't reach him, worried to death. Turns out, he was having a dinner and later complained to our common friends about 'this crazy, obsessive girl'. He knew about my distaste for public scenes. Yet, broke up with me on the side of a road (I wish I was making this up). The non-relationship did a number on my self esteem, and I was so grateful and relieved to fall in love with my gentle and kind husband 6 months after it was over.

Its been 8 years, and I have grown from an insecure little girl to a woman who has been married and has since, lived a full life, including moving continents. But the anxiety that one email triggered is insane. I knew this moment would come at some point of time in my life. But I wish I was more senior in my career, in a better place relationship wise, thinner, hotter, richer....you know the stupid things the mind conjures up.

I am going to meditate a lot and be as professional as I can be. There is no point in giving ghosts more mileage than they are worth. I hope he follows the same principle. 

9 Replies
Libra Noir
Registered

Noble Member

@vesta Oh man. That is intense. No small thing Vesta, especially with what you are facing in other ways in your life. 

Don’t feel bad about being focused on your own life. We can’t help anyone if we are suffering our selves. Personally I think if everyone dealt with their own emotional body first that a lot of the worlds conflicts would not occur. It’s an inside job, as my friend would say. 

As far as your meeting. Timing is a funny thing you know? But anyway, I would be wearing some sterling silver, crystals, a protective color (that color varies by person, for me it’s black right now), calling in guardian angels, etc. maybe take a salt bath or shower after the meeting. Anything that strengthens your aura beforehand and cleanses it after. Maybe also give yourself time before and after the meeting to feel/honor the feelings.💚

Vesta
Registered

Prominent Member

@libra-noir Thank you so much! I do feel I would need lots of protection. I feel a bit vulnerable and miss my husband so much. He would have hugged away my blues and reassured me just by being there. Even right now, the fact that I carry his last name, is a sort of protective amulet from energy vampires like this, in my mind.

Good idea of wearing protective colours. Turquoise and cerulean blue seem like mine, but I have been wearing lots of black in my grief too. 

I loved your friend's concept of 'inside job'. The cruelest people I know have been deeply unhappy. So, there is a lot of truth in that statement. 

Libra Noir
Registered

Noble Member

@vesta You mentioning your husband and a totem reminds me of an episode of Anne with an E. A spunky widow carries her late husbands umbrella with her on “dates” with new love interests and it strengthens her. Of course hugs are the best but we can find ways to feel someone’s energy when they are not physically there.

Also, it sounds like you dodged a bullet with the narcissistic asshole! Phew, Life is looking after you.  

CrisLondon
Registered

Reputable Member

@vesta

I second Libra Noir's suggestion of using crystals and protection colours for that meeting.

Vesta
Registered

Prominent Member

Happy to report the meeting is over. I was a nervous wreck, but took lots of time before to center myself. I did not use the video (covid times) and was hesitant to speak at first. But it all worked out. Hopefully will never have to hear from or meet any more energy vampires ever again. Thanks for your support and great advice.

Vesta
Registered

Prominent Member

On other notes, I now DO know what relationship crack I was on the day I met this ahole. Predictable. Pluto on my Venus to the minute and Neptune Rx on my Descendent. 

Confusing part was Tr Nnode on my IC. Did I miss a major evolutionary lesson regarding nurturing and 'home'?

CrisLondon
Registered

Reputable Member

@vesta

Transiting Pluto conjuncting one's Venus...uff, pretty hard to avoid potential ahole events and people in the months or year of that transit...

I was looking to set a date in the coming weeks for a professional meeting where tensions between people already abound...and saw that transiting Venus would be exactly on my natal Pluto... I thought 'Do I really need this?'

I booked the meeting for the week after. There will still be loads of tensions but I can spare myself from some energy. (And then I'll see what the universe does after I tried to control things, hehe.)

Vesta
Registered

Prominent Member

@cris Haha! Hopefully it works out for you. I feel like astrology and other divination techniques like Tarot can save us so much heartache.

I am using astrology to set the date of moving into my new apartment. It will be when transit Jupiter would be exactly on my moon. Blessings (Jupiter) in home (moon). Smile

CrisLondon
Registered

Reputable Member

@vesta

That's a lovely jupiter-moon cycle beginning.

Page 601 / 616

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Maximum allowed file size is 2MB

Preview 0 Revisions Saved