Random Thoughts Thr...

Notifications
Clear all

Random Thoughts Thread 2  

Page 600 / 616

Libra Noir
Registered
Noble Member

I think in the past I made a lot of things more complicated and harder than they had to be. 

PurpleStarGirl
Registered
Prominent Member

Okay, I think whatever latent psychic abilities I have (I'm not bragging, just stating my suspicions) are indeed coming back to me.

Yesterday I was thinking of dinner and mashed potatoes and a beef gravy mix flashed in my mind's eye. I thought nothing of it until I walked into the kitchen around nine last night and my roommate was cooking a late dinner. It was mashed potatoes with a beef gravy.

Just now I was sorting through my laundry and I came across my Alice N Chains shirt and I heard "Man In The Box" playing in my head. My music was on pause on my computer because I've been using Bluetooth headphones. I sit back at my laptop after getting dressed and turn the music back on and change the song. It was "Man In The Box".

Is that a variation of precognition? Not the first it's happened to me. Just comes in bits and pieces.

Libra Noir
Registered
Noble Member

My mom has hired an Aquarian gal to help with my stepdad a few days a week. She is not a trained caregiver, NOT sweet and is incredibly argumentative with him (and seemingly everyone).  By the end of her shift my stepdad is cranky, confused and hostile. He will often refuse to eat or take his pills for her.

I’ve tried to tell my mom about her because she will usually leave when she is here, and I’m here a lot, but she says she trusts her. She’s a double Taurus and she does what she wants. I have no sway. It’s just hard for me to watch and makes me sad sometimes. I feel protective over him. 

And I don’t like how she tells my little dog (well me and my stepdad share him lol) to “be quiet” when he barks at a squirrel or something outside. It’s just an energy that I’m not comfortable with overall ya know? Not abusive, but not really cool either. 

Of course there’s nothing I can do about it all because I don’t want to cause any drama, so I just post it here so it’s not jangling around in my head. 

5 Replies
Elsa
 Elsa
Admin

Famed Member

@libra-noir sounds very stressful. I'm sorry you're dealing with so much.

Libra Noir
Registered

Noble Member

@elsa Thank you Elsa, that means a lot to me💚. It’s funny, I didn’t realize that I was dealing with a lot until you said that. I think I’m getting used to it; I don’t know if that’s a good or bad thing lol.

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin

Famed Member

@libra-noir you are one of the people caught in the middle, caring for both parents and children.

You have entered a completely different realm.

Libra Noir
Registered

Noble Member

@elsa To me, it’s a great thing. I guess because I have Jupiter/Saturn in my natal, I tend to get a lot of blessings when I have responsibilities. Plus, I just think it’s a natural way to live, literally seeing every day the past (in my elders, and I say past with the greatest respect) and the future (in my son). 

Poppy
Registered

Reputable Member

@libra-noir, Thank you for that insight - huge for me - about the resonance between Saturn and Jupiter.  I'm dumbstruck, but, thank you!

PurpleStarGirl
Registered
Prominent Member

I decided to head to the pub earlier today to say hi to Mr. Archer as he was there, just because I was in a social mood and ended up texting him when I got home and asking him for tips on how to go essentially trick or treating for Guinness on Halloween.

Somehow that ended up with him offering to buy me a couple pints on Halloween when I did not ask him for Guinness, just for tips on trick-or-treating so I can get drunk. I wonder how the translation got mixed up there. I guess I'm going to have to hold him up to that now. Those Sun/Venus synastry aspects are useful, eh? (My Sun is tightly conjunct his Venus) 

He also threw me off earlier when he told me my hair doesn't look bad short and looked kind of nice after I told him to remind me to never get a pixie cut again only because I've never heard him compliment me on my appearance before.

NotMyCircus
Registered
Noble Member

Poor Andrew Toobin. He is never going to live down the Zoom fiasco. Vic Dibitetto totally roasted him. 😂😭

2 Replies
Occhineri
Registered

Estimable Member

@notmycircus Good! Toobin is gross, lol.

NotMyCircus
Registered

Noble Member

@occhineri Why did I call him Andrew? His first name is Jeffrey! LOL

Oh well, Mercury retrograde strikes again and he earned it. Sorry Andr...I mean Jeffrey. 

Sue Ellen
Registered
Reputable Member

I’ve been watching football on TV this afternoon.  I suddenly felt very cold.  I must be way too sensitive. The current game I’m watching is being played during snowfall in Denver. That white field is making me cold!!

Page 600 / 616

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Maximum allowed file size is 2MB

Preview 0 Revisions Saved