Notifications
Clear all

Random Thoughts Thread 2  

Page 598 / 616

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
Famed Member

The Toobin incident - Uranus in Taurus opposing Mercury in Scorpio.

1 Reply
Poppy
Registered

Reputable Member

@elsa, I had to look that up (thank you!).  I agree, Uranus-Mercury... I think, sometimes people pitch themselves head first, without reasoning (thinking) into actions that I hope that later they'll consider stupid, and (still hoping) wrong.

aspire
Registered
Reputable Member

I got an air fryer and now I can eat crunchy veggies all the time!

Plus I invited friends over for drinks on the deck and made chicken wings and roasted broccoli in the air fryer and they were both easy fast and GREAT.

It is still in the 80s here and it is so great to be able to make stuff without turning on the oven and hotting up the house.

PurpleStarGirl
Registered
Prominent Member

I'm starting to see the appeal of combining my Scorpio ASC and Capricorn Sun in terms of my physical appearance. Scary.

NotMyCircus
Registered
Noble Member

The Mercury/Uranus opposition is making itself known.

Rush Limbaugh announced yesterday that his lung cancer is growing again and it is terminal. Michael Savage (I think, a radio rival of his) ripped him apart on Twitter for being honest and vulnerable with his audience. Then a ton of people ripped Savage apart on Twitter, and Negyn Kelly ripped him a new one. Good! Kicking a man while he's down is asshole behavior. 

Jeff Daniels was diagnosed with lymphoma. 

In other news, my toilet sprung a leak last night and will have to be replaced. It's cracking. My vanity is made of pasteboard, and will also have to be replaced. Tonight, my dentist found a bunch of new cavities, to be filled next month. I still have to get a root canal done ASAP as well. 

4 Replies
Occhineri
Registered

Estimable Member

@notmycircus Jeff Bridges, not Jeff Daniels.

NotMyCircus
Registered

Noble Member

@occhineri I'm sorry, wrong Jeff. Mercury Retrograde.

LN
 LN
Registered

Estimable Member

@notmycircus The sabian symbol of that Mercury today at 9 degrees is: a dentist at work. That is a fairly good match.

Poppy
Registered

Reputable Member

@notmycircus, Think of you, and sending you good wishes for strength and joy, often.  You're one of the good ones.  Know it, ok?

Vesta
Registered
Prominent Member

@Elsa @Cris

Look what arrived in the mail yesterday! Thanks for the recommendation! 🙂

IMG 20201021 110319 110
2 Replies
CrisLondon
Registered

Reputable Member

@vesta

I just put that book back in my library this morning.

Hope you like it!

Vesta
Registered

Prominent Member

@cris I am liking it! Its just as you said. Concise, yet positive. I browsed the outer planet ones in a hurry, but I think the real benefit maybe in learning to interpret my own transit ephemeris according to my life situation and intuition. Thank you!

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
Famed Member

34 year old heart patient had a setback... irregular heart beat which may be okay. If not, he may need a pacemaker.  But he was about to get out and now will be there a a few more days.

He's been in the hospital for 36 days now.  How this came up - he was feeling really bad.

Next day, still feeling bad - very bad. Went to walk in urgent care (this is in NY). They gave him antibiotics and said if he did not feel better in the am, he should go to the emergency room. He did not feel better in the am - his boyfriend insisted he go to the hospital - he's been there since. Dx sepsis.

Page 598 / 616

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Maximum allowed file size is 2MB

Preview 0 Revisions Saved